Tfw turn 28 years old this month

tfw turn 28 years old this month

2 more years before I'm 30

Where the fuck does the time go brehs..... enjoy your youth.... this will happen to you soon

>tfw 31
Time flies for sure. I remember being 24 in grad school like it was yesterday.

Being ~30 ain't so bad outside of friends all moving away / getting married. I now have money to buy things and take time off to travel. Physically, i'm more Veeky Forums than i've ever been. Dodn't start lifting until 29 and have a six pack for the first time in my life.

I recommend keeping up with exercise and minimizing partying. I have friends that are my age but look like they're 40. I still get carded when i buy booze and even got carded for cigs a few months ago, haha.

I don't remember anything from 18 to 26.
It's your own fucking fault for not being present in the moment.

Turned 29 a month ago.

I honestly don't even know where the last 8 years went.

I thought the whole "life is short" was a meme, now I'm starting to think it isn't at a meme at all.

Fuck. I will know this feel in 2.5 years.

The older you get the faster the time will go brahs. Before you know it you will be a frail old man relying on some youngster to wipe your arse for you.

The last 2 years hit me like a rock. I'm 29 now and look 40 but at 27 I looked 22

But I know I fully did it to myself but abandoning fitness and living a bad diet couch potato lifestyle.
I literally spend 12+ hours a day on my computer.

When you're 10, 1 year is 10% of your life so far. When you're 20, 1 year is 5% of your life. When you're 80, 1 year is 1.25% of your life. The older you get, the smaller a year gets compared to the life you've lived already.

This is all obvious but when I first heard it put like that it blew my mind tbqh. Then again I'm an autist and a barely-functioning dribbling moron.

>29
>Banging 18 year old qt3.14 asians
It's all a state of mind

i dont remember 17-19 (was a borderline NEET at that time)
after starting school, lifting and working hard to get into uni, time seems to go much faster.

how the fuck is it already christmas again?
the older i get the faster time goes..

This is why we gotta follow the Zyzz ideology

I'm only frustrated with how DYEL I still am.

Bulking hard now.

Feels shit tbqh
I've spent the last 14 years in and out of hospital fixing (or rather stabilising) skeletal issues.

I've only just been able to start lifting consistently this year.

I feel pretty bad, but at least by 30 I'll have the sort of body I wanted and an entry level job in the industry I wanted.

Shame all my hair is disappearing.

>tfw I remember graduating high school like it was yesterday
>tfw remembering the emotions I felt when buying my first car
>having my first girlfriend
>graduating college
>being the youngest guy at my job
>playing football and basketball with my friends on the weekends

I'm 29 now....
My friends have all married and moved away
I'm of course no longer the spunky energetic young guy I was at work
I drive around the city and occasionally drive by my old University and look at my old dorm room, look at the Pub and beer hall, and I realize that I never knew just how great I had it

I was in a rush to climb the career ladder, to start making money, to start saving for a house

But I'll never be 22 again, having a beer with the lads at the Pub, watching football on a big screen and talking about random shit.

For you young guys in college still, or your in your early 20's, sit down and take a look around. Enjoy this time, make memories, take pictures, and don't be in a rush like I was

watch the movie Boyhood

I think it has more to do with stagnation than anything else.

Your early youth seems like a vast amount of time simply because everyday is full of new experiences and knowledge. There's so much to remember, so much to process, that during and after it feels as though a lot happened and a long time was spent.

As you get into your 20s though this typically stops for most people. We get ingrained in unconscious patterns, we no longer really experience the world around us, we just go through the motions day after day.
Then, when you look back on the year there are maybe a small handful of standout memories or moments... It feels as though the whole year has consisted of a weeks worth of truly lived time.
That's how you go from 20-60 in the blink of an eye.

The trick is to do new things, meditate and live in the present. Draw as many rich experiences as possible every single day. Constantly be on a quest to learn about things, learn something new at every opportunity.

Get out and away from this board. Get out and away from time wasters and busy work. Go and learn to live and experience the present moment and explore.
A year or living like this feels like 10 years of living like everyone else.

as someone who was literally in and out of hospitals from 12 to 25 and sleeping 90% of the time due to meds it makes me want to kill myself every day

i've literally slept through best years of life and have zero good memories. people keep telling me that i should be happy that i'm alive but i'm not. i'd rather be dead desu

What happened m8

I'm 27 and I feel like I've lived three lifetimes already. I've done so much crazy shit in my life. Never thought I'd live past 25 and I never gave a fuck about the future.

Got carded a couple weeks ago and the waitress told me "You look really young" which is fine with me.

100% this
If I'm overseas, somewhere I've never been then everything is a new experience and so time goes slowly

>mfw haven't gotten carded since I was 17

>implying the whites will win the race war

See you all in Valhalla, brothers.

>Smokes
>Thinks he's fit

>24 soon
>still a fucking kv
>worst social skill than middle scholers

>tfw 18
>first kiss about a month ago
>starting to make serious gains

the future is bright lads, I won't let you down

everytime i feel like im having hard times I will remember you and my problems wont look like a big deal anymore. Stay strong user, were all gonna make it.

>asians
>qt
biggest meme of our time

shit man, how do you do that?

I feel bad as a 28YO for wanting to bang a 19YO qt

greentext top 5 craziest shit

hello yes me too

go user go, there is still hope for you

in short very bad blood. at start meds even worsened it so i had to get bone marrow transplant. while that shit fixed some problems it created tons of new ones a few months after.

was on so many meds that i had to take shit almost every hour around the clock. didn't have energy for anything, sleepy 24/7 so i just slept all the time. was even alergic to sun at some point because of some meds and being on sun for more than 5 min would make my skin itch like crazy.

basically doctors finally fixed one issue and 2 new ones popped up. at 25 i was almost healthy but still had to take all the meds just in case for around 2 more years. after that they slowly kelp reducing the dosage and i slowly stopped sleeping all the time. wasted another year doing nothing because i literally didn't know anyone and had no reason to go out at all.

i'm still on some shit now but for the most part i'm almost completely healthy now. picked up lifting about a year ago just to get out of the house and i'll go and finish school next year then see where it goes from there. every day i wonder if it's even worth it. i'll be turning 30 in a few months. every day i wish there was a life restart button

thanks brah. hope we all make it and if we don't we can say that at least we tried

>28
>Existential Crisis

Relax

I'm 20
Give life tips pls

Wrap your dick
Hurry the fuck up and graduate
Enlist if you're going to. Get your service out of the he way while you're young and single.

24, applying to officer school, and looking at at least a 6-7 year time investment before I start using my degree in civilian life.

Nothing to be proud of, just scumbag shit.

>hanging out at one of my buddies apartments. He's a successful drug dealer and has several apartments filled with guns and money rented in other peoples names. Two black guys come in to cop dope. They pull out glocks and start making demands. Instant Mexican standoff. They back down and leave empty handed. Heard something bad happened to them afterwards.

>hanging out at a playground one night with a different buddy who was a drug dealer at the time. Three guys come up to buy weed or something, I don't remember. They lure my buddy away and then pull a knife on him. He refuses to give up his shit so he got his throat cut. I attempt to defend him but get a warning bullet shot at me instead. Friend is bleeding badly but wants to fight anyway, gives his drugs and money to another friend of ours and whispers "run". Dude books it and the would be robbers leave with nothing. Friend gets stitched up and is fine.

>driving home from a hockey game with my friend. Both drunk. He's driving. Going too fast down a hill, at the bottom is a mean bump in the road. Buddy hits it and starts fishtailing. Bang out into a telephone pole. He goes though the windshield and fly's 50 yards or so through the air into the side of a building. Died instantly. Not a pretty sight. Love you bro, still miss you.

>down in the one of the worst neighborhoods in the city with my friend so he can reup. He's on friendly terms with one of the leaders of some Puerto Rican gang that runs the block. Doesn't tell me he helped them shoot up a house recently. See somebody run up on his car. Somebody who was mad recognized it and was tryin to get even. Thank god I wasn't in it or I'd probably be dead now. Everybody starts shooting. I run a four minute mile the fuck out of there. One Rican took a bullet to the leg. No casualties.

>driving around off road in a closed park. Shooting the signs with my buddy's .32. Cops show up. Cont.

>Before you know it you will be a frail old man relying on some youngster to wipe your arse for you.
how do I avoid this? assuming I don't get some kind of crippling disease or something. do ALL old people need help wiping?

>gun gets tossed in the woods before they get to us. "Where's the gun? Wheres the gun? We know there's a gun!" I'm drunk and high and feeling obnoxious. Start giving the cops verbal abuse. They cuff me and then beat the living shit out of me. Arrest me for underage drinking. 20 at the time. Looking back I deserved it.

All of these stories are just creative writing exercise and I've never done anything illegal ever.