Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

I love lifting but I always feel like I'm missing something in life.

I don't have any hobbies, I feel like I have nothing to show people at all.

What sort of hobbies are you guys into? I might get into golf. Or maybe pick up piano

help me Veeky Forums

I am a gamer so i fucked up between gaming and lifting :(

bump

I can't pay attention to games anymore, also they feel like a massive waste of time.

>Tfw "competitive" at fighting games
>Get bodied at tournaments and drown in pools

>Yanking the chain
>Slapping the cobra
>Pipe extensions
>The Old J.Arthur
>Churning Butter
>Spanking the monkey
>Breaking no fap
>Hand Warming
>Vietnamese Massage
>Polishing the jewels
>Christmas shopping

I do other stuff to but this is the main list

Scuba dive.

>havent actually been on a dive since July.

hi gootecks

1 day till season2 of trashfrighter5, can't wait.

i play ssbm and am i beast

They are i'm a Huge time waister i need to spend more time in the gym

what does your party game have to do with what he said..

>He still squats sub 2 pl8

I do this, because it is fun and I actually can observe what I achieve in realtime. Im planning on making a sweater pretty soon, when I am good enough such that it looks pretty even.

For the rest I make my own furniture, learn another language, tend my garden and play beachvolleyball.

Meditation, hiking, biking, fishing, reading history, dabble in the occult. I have a laid back fiance that enables me to go full weirdo and embrace all anti-social activities, and I love it.

Same here, I feel like I have to keep busy and do something productive.

>tfw no bearmode bf who gives me sweaters to wear even when he is not around (no homo)

>keyboard that isnt mechanical

Jesus christ you disgust me

Go back to /g/ neckbeard

>60hz monitor

Man just because you lift doesnt mean you have to be a faggot normie with your pc peripherals

If you decide to pick up piano, sightreadingfactory.com is pretty useful. Ive been playing for a long time but never practiced sight reading enough so this is a practice godsend.

I play guitar as well, draw and paint, read, etc. Spread out your activity, and dont forget to give some of your time to other people as well.

I enjoy solving a Rubik's cube. Always ways to improve and it's portable so I can enjoy it anywhere.

And you look autistic while doing it

>/out/
>Veeky Forums
>/diy/
>/po/
Pick one or more

That's because playing video games is a massive waste of time and if you are over the age of 18 and play them for hours a day odds are you are a giant loser.

>sightreadingfactory.com
Not OP but this looks pretty nice, thanks user.

Thanks for you input. Most people are impressed even though I'm only a 15-20s solver

I'd recommend a club sport to any Veeky Forums lad out there. Personally, I play rugby. There's something very cathartic about it.

But you do you. Piano and golf are excellent pursuits.

>And you look autistic while doing it

>Le everything is acoustic meme xD

keep on going, Rubik dude.

I think I'm really leaning towards getting into some sort of sport.

Golf?

I am aware, people generally are when you manage to solve it. It still looks pretty autistic in public IMO. I was about 30s average when I was actively practicing it. Planning to get back to it sometime. Any tips? What's the best chinkcube in the market right now?

Hiking and football

mechanical keyboards fucking suck tbqhfam. the biggest meme in the world.

topre is good though.

lifting, gymnastics, bicycling, swimming, hiking, climbing, diving, collecting pepe and wojak pictures, shit posting

that sort of stuff m8

Table tennis pretty fun IMO but pretty taxing to pursue anything professional

Try Krav Maga or systema

Geocaching is pretty fun if you're a loner.

I also like skateboarding, though the stigma is annoying. People think im stuck in my teens..

I'd say The Valk 3, but magnetized cubes are becoming super popular and I'm not sure which of them would be the best. Again it all depends on what kind of feel do you like when solving a cube.

I run role playing games for my ungrateful friends. It's a hoot when we manage to get together around the same table. Warhammer is pretty time consuming too. I used to be a fa/tg/uy before I starting coming here.

anyone who isn't retarded isn't impressed. Congratz on memorizing basic algorithms.

>le clickety clack meme

Fuck off

>own a gaming computer, two mech keyboards, a 120hz screen, around 15 gaming mice
>move out
>only take a cheap laptop with linux and a mouse with me
>perfectly fine like that
Why did I even spend that fucking money. Consumerism is a bitch.