I get really angry and irritable after workout, why? I don't think it's only the hunger, what do you think?

I get really angry and irritable after workout, why? I don't think it's only the hunger, what do you think?

*BRAAAPPPPP*

i unironically really enjoy this meme

How tall are you?

6'3

well there goes my only theory.

> L O N D O N written on the book in the back
Please be in L O N D O N

It also says Scotland and Wales you twat.

Estrogen levels peaking OP

This is in a bookstore in Brisbane Australia called Archive. I work opposite it.

Why estrogens, maybe cortisol

Maybe it's your testosterone skyrocketing.

Jack off and go to sleep.

Or maybe you're just very irritable when tired and sleepy.

Not really, only after workouts. Maybe it's just testosterone.

>women's studies section

kek, didn't expect it

kek

bullshit, this is the dawn treader bookstore in Ann Arbor, Michigan

You have low bloodsugar because you're working out fairly hard and don't have enough energy to support it.
You should eat something like a piece of candy after working out. That should help a lot.

6'3 online = ~ 5'7 IRL

Diagnosis: Napoleon complex/manlet rage

I'm the same after every workout, I have to walk through the city center behind old people and fat fucks walking at the speed of fuck, I always fantasize about raging out and flipping, taking my backpack off and smashing it againt their phat heads. Irrational anger I know.

>AFTER workout

nigger if I see any pakis or indians while working out(thanks giant gym mirror) I get fucking furious.

Can't they just stay in the private dumbbell room made for females and really fat low test men? I mean, they're known rapists anyway plus they lift like bitches so it would fit them perfectly.

Yeah, I think my test and energy levels definitely peak after the gym. I don't want to eat or rest much, I want to go out and do shit, get shit done.

The memes are leaking into real life

>that ass
>Women's study section
Not sure if want.

resistance exercise causes a stress hormone called cortisol to spike. this lowers test and may make you more irritable.

on the flip side the spike of cortisol eventually goes away and your test spikes the next day to compensate. thats when you make most of your gains

kinda turns me on desu

edgy

Ok, thanks.

*prrrrrt*