Anyone here use Caffeine Pills?

Anyone here use Caffeine Pills?

Do the work, side affects, best ones?

It seems that if i ground them up and micro dosed it it would be cheaper than preworkout.

fun story

i took 1g yesterday

dont do that

my heart hurt, i felt like shit in general

dont

I pop those pain pills with caffeine in them as well, and I like to think it helps.

But, I often lift with muscle soreness 'cause I'm fat and get it all the time no matter what so I try to push through it these days

Just drink coffee man. Maybe microdosing PCP would be good, people high proper on PCP have taken multiple bullets without reacting and have super strength.

They definitely work. lol I use them to make getting out of bed earlier. Have a glass of water and a caffiene tablet ready, set alarm 30 minutes early, swalow pill, go back to sleep. When my second alarm goes off, I'm fully awake.

I work out at the end of the day on week days. I just take one pill and I'm good to go. Any more and I can't sleep. They're fine as long as you don't take a fuck ton like that other user

fucking madmen, for what purpose would do exceed the daily allowance three fucking times

>2016
>not using pre-workout

thanks guys, ill start w/ 50mg. Anyone ever tried that?

I'm
I take 200mg in the evening, work out then go to bed. Depending on how caffeine sensitive you are maybe start with 100mg if you are concerned.

>grinding up pills
>not buying powdered food grade for 20bux a pound
literally retarded
>1g
>fucking madman
lel, lightweights
caffeine resistance shoots up sky-high if you consistently up the dose, I was on 10g a day at some point (would not recommend, rehab is two weeks of constant headache)
if you're not a twink take 200mg, else 100-200
any less and you might as well drink a coffee for the same effect and some extra taste

I think I usually take around 180mg~ to feel a rush, but I'm pretty resilient to it anyway, used to be a big time soda drinker, but I've never done the math on the amount I was consuming. 6 cans a day estimated.

sounds ok, unless youre a coffee drinker, then 50mg dont do shit

take them early in the day or your sleep might be fucked if youre not used to it

also
never
ever
FUCKING EVER
take caffeine dehydrated, not even small doses, ESPECIALLY NOT if you have a bad hangover
drink a litre of water first, wait and hour and then take it if you really need it
if you take it dehydrated you're gonna get palpitations, cold sweat and pretty much everything from heart attack symptoms
not worth it

This guy raises good point. I do drink caffeine regularly. Still start with 100mg though. 50mg is nothing.

You shouldn't be dehydrated in the first place if you're working out.

You can get caffeine pills at most local drugstores or walmarts

ill often take a 200mg caffeine pill instead of pre workout but if i find myself taking caffeine for several days in a row I cut it out for a few days because I love it so god damn much and I'd add one more to the majority of people who are caffeine slaves and need to drink coffee all day or something to just get through the day.

should probably mention that im 6'9 250 lbs, so dont fucking take that much if youre anything less or you dont have a tolerance built up

How about you guys try to figure out why you are so tired all the time instead of just fixing the symptoms

you don't need to be tired to want extra energy and focus
pretty much every pro athlete loads up to allowed concentrations of it before matches, it's legal and very effective

Well, I'm 5'11" and drink the occasional coffee usually brewed pretty strong I'll start w/ 100 and work up by 150 until i feel something

I take 3x 200mg caps in classes if I feel like falling asleep and need to pay attention
not sure if it does anything but placebo helps

I'm tired because I work all day. Not everyone is a NEET like you

You shouldn't need more than like 300mg. That will get you bouncing off walls.

0,5l coffee has 350 mg in it, that's virtually nothing. 100mg is like a cup of coffee. I drank 1,5l a day some time ago, entirely harmless.