Mummy bought me a gym card and said she'll kick me out if I don't use it

Mummy bought me a gym card and said she'll kick me out if I don't use it.

I appreciate it, but I feel super anxious since I'm socially retarded. What am I supposed to do there even, am totally clueless pls help I dont wanna spill my s'getti on the first day there.

Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/5x5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SS+GOMAD

that's probably a sign that you're obese

post your height and weight

do ss

don't worry the gym is perfect for autists like us

I'd also reccomend starting powerlifting its actually great fun and perfect for shutin aspies.

load up the bar to at least 3 plates on each side of the bench (315). Press it off, and let it drop on your neck.

Gym is full of autists that don't know how to act in social situations, that's why they lift. Just go there

183cm 78kg skinnyfat

Should I just go in and pick a couple machines to use for an hour? Should I talk to a PT and just hang with him for an hour (which I dread since I have some form of social anxiety).

I dont wanna puss out tho, I promised myself and her that I'd go tomorrow.

I'll look those up, thanks

download starting strength
read it cover to cover today
??
profit

Hang out in the gym sauna getting plowed

Eventually the aids will do gods work so I don't have to.

stronglifts.com/5x5/

All you have to do tomorrow is squat without weight, ohp without weight and deadlift 40kg (20 kg bar + 20 kg weight)

Easy! Takes 30 min

I recommend strong lifts too. literally only 5 different exercises you cycle between and all of them are simple

Btw, your mom is awesome, she cares about you

ok so first of all, you need a routine.

ok so i got one for you, it's really simple.

you need to do some research of your own to learn these excercises, but you'll learn them soon enough.

you do a three day split: legs, chest/ shoulders/triceps, back/biceps/forearms

you can choose which day to do what, up to you, just go to the gym on three days a week, max four. dont overtrain, it kills gains.

and remember to eat well. like massive meals after gym. doesnt matter if you have fat, the thing you need right now is muscle.

sorry for blogpost but i was in the same situation when i started (didnt know what the fuck to do) so i guess im doing something good atleast

Thanks for the link, I'll try those exercises. I guess I'll ask a PT for form so I dont fuck myself in the long run.

and ignore these ss+gomad faggots, theyre just trying to meme you

Bro why go maximum 4 times

You go to the gym to workout not to talk to people

because you need rest days, muscle needs to repair

>beginner
>3-day split
Are you retarded?

no, i'm not. why the fuck not

Future wincest

Thanks for the help guys, it seems less scary now. I'll read up on squats, deadlift, bench press, overhead press and barbell rows and try my hand at them tomorrow just to learn them.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Because a beginner that hasn't done any strength sport before will in no way be able to fatigue a muscle for an entire week within 1h of training.

P p l r p p l r p p l r explain the ppl strat then

Go light on the weights as you're just starting out. Your body is gonna hurt for a while but after that initial break in period, you recover much faster and the pain feels good. you end up needing the pain :)

Thats a good mom

>I HAVE social anxiety
See, the problem with you faggots is that you assume there's something wrong with you on a base level instead of working to change your autistic ways.