FPH Fat People Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qeld8VCg3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LEL

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qeld8VCg3A

That looks cozy somehow. Do fat people get cold or does their blubber protect them?

It's cozy until you realize she hasn't been able to bathe properly for as long as she has been that weight. You can only be cozy when you are clean too

living the dream

worth the read

>I wasn't allowed to spill over into the two seats next to me because some entitled cunt wouldn't move cardboard from the seat she paid for, she's so entitled, I deserve to be allowed to spill over into the whole row because I'm a reel woman.

Tbh they're both pretty ugly.

I just ate half of a large choco ice cake, about 800cal.

I'm not gonna make it am i?

I don't like fat people either guys, but this one legit made me sad.

Why are there so many of these idotic threads that do nothing but stir up hatred towards people with unhealthy life choices?
Nobody on this homoerotic basket weaving board will get any better by just hating others.

>still being alive with this much fat
The human body is an incredible machine.

If only this was legal.

I'm here for the occasional amazing motivational stories of people getting better.

>"oh dont worry user its sugar free"

I can't bring myself to hate the woman in this OP.

She just looks like my Mom did before she died.

RIP mom..

Hating others is exactly what turned my life around.

Same here. My goal is to never end up in one of these threads as content.

It was a crossroad in his life - take this as a sign to lose weight or whine about it. I have no pity for him.

Hate is a powerful motivator.
Pretty much every thread has one or two guys talking about how much it has helped motivate them to lose weight.

Also it's easier to hate fat people then skinny people.

"Yo momma so fat, that shes large, single and ready to pringle"

What's the story behind this one? Besides being a child throwing a tantrum

Google trigglypuff.

It was some university presentation by right wingers iirc

Trigglypuff threw a tantrum about hate speech while flailing her arms hysterically

Is that whitney way thore?

preach man. it seriously amazes me every day how efficient and smart the human body is. it's fucking credible how its weight can actually change depending on what you eat and the amount of exercise you do. even the fucking type of exercise. not even memeing or being sarcastic it's fucking incredible and these degenerates are exploiting their body and its valiant effort to stay alive. real shame such potential wasted

Google jpeg

R.I.P. bro.
Here's some genetics.

Never heard of her

These stories made me realize that I was about 70 pounds heavier than I imagined myself(I thought I was only slightly over weight) and muh medical condition is not an excuse.

losing weight and eating made muh condition go away. My life was terrible before and these threads have completely changed who I am for the better. It's not about hating fat people(at least for me) it's about hating a lack of responsibility. Idgaf about some 400 pound person, I hate the loser I used to be who never tried to achieve anything and resented the world for the fact that I hadn't.

pretty good

You know what would be really gross is having sex with a big fat girl. especially if she was eating an entire chocolate cake during and it made a big mess on her face and body. yuck

Timbah

>that do nothing but stir up hatred towards people with unhealthy life choices?

You see the mistakes others have made and vow to never make the same mistake.

>Timba

No, their blood flow is shit.
If a normal person gutted her and climbed inside he be comfy cozy, but she is probably getting frost bite and can't even feel it.

>it's a "hurr durr don't hate fat people" post
Hide the threads if you don't like them fatty

That bra does not fit

This. These threads inspired me to lose 60 pounds.

IT FITS JUST FINE SHITLORD!

>tfw you ideologically agree with people like this but you find most of them disgusting and unbearable to talk to

Not looking to internet debate, I'm a wildly liberal dude. I just can't fucking deal with being on the same side as these assholes.

I honestly have had better conversations with Trump supporters (in person) than people that agree with me.

Ugh.. I thought they smelled bad.. on the outside!

I respect people who can actually debate and articulate their ideas even if I disagree with them.

The saddest part of this is that I think it is real.

>look at channel
>first episode was 7 years ago.

WHAT THE SHIT. HE HAS MILLIONS OF THESE.

>Timbah

Timbah?

Timber!

If you have to ask, chances are you're not

>be chilling with gf watching x-files
>hear an incredibly loud fart coming from the kitchen
>know it's fat roommate night snacking
>then hear her run to her room
>then she waddles to the bathroom and starts showering
Did we just hear her shart herself...?

but if you had to choose.

but who would you rather fuck if you had to?

This picture makes me seethe with a furious anger.

Am I autistic as fuck?

timber

[tim-ber]

noun

thewoodofgrowingtrees
suitablefor structuraluses.

verb(usedwithoutobject)

tofelltimber,especiallyas
an occupation.

interjection

alumberjack'scalltowarn
thosein thevicinitythatacuttreeisaboutto falltotheground.

yes lol, call her out on it

i know that feel bro

Why didnt they just pay the guy to fix the fucking elevator?

Spends it all on food?

Bumping with this classic.

Works every time

Can someone photoshop her playing saxophone?

These threads are a strong motivation for me.

They also don't generally hate on people that are slightly overweight, usually just super obese people that are in denial about what they are doing to their bodies and have no will to improve their general health whatsoever.

I get motivated by watching what I don't want to ever become

This sounds fake as fuck but it's hilarious anyways

How did she even get out of the house?

It's insecurity.

Veeky Forums is full of insecure man-children who hate themselves, so they project that hatred onto the easy target of obese people. They can rationalize and make up any excuse for why being overweight is wrong or gross or immoral, but when it comes down to it, everybody participating in /fathate/ actually hates themselves.

It's obvious to anybody paying attention, and the more people try to deny it, the more apparent it becomes.

FPH threads aren't made and populated by men.

The fat men are the one's in the threads looking for ways to lose weight, get swole and posting progress.

The fat women are looking for reasons to try hard and an emotional boost so they keep eating better and working to get away and stay away from the horror of the obese monsters.

The fuck is this shit? Do you start on the second one?

Yeah, first one is last, don't know why someone would make it like that.

GTFO MY BOARD HAES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's nothing that infuriates me more than fats on a plane. If you are morbidly obese and know that you don'g fit into a seat you should buy two fucking seats. They are so fucking entitled, and I can't imagine the level of mental gymnastics someone has to do to combinethe ideas that "I deserve extra space, but they deserve less!"

They don't see it as "they deserve less", they see it as the corporation being greedy and making the seats too small.

My dude, speaking from experience (I grew up in a fat family, was fat myself until puberty)

They don't do "mental gymnastics" fats like my family the one in this user's post
think they can get away with stealing, they're not "entitled" that would imply that they feel as if they deserve it, they only primitively want something and take it and get upset when confronted.

I've always been thin, active, and beautiful, and I hate people who expect to be treated the same or better than me despite being clearly subhuman and inferior.

I think fat people are self-entitled pieces of shit.

I simply hate them.

I'm 195lbs and 5'7 and not nearly as Veeky Forums as I like (ie, not very). Whenever I step on the scale and see over 200, I get my shit together in a hurry to bring it back down.

I cannot fathom how someone out of shape can step on a scale and see a number over 200 and not freak out. Or think "I can put on another 50, no big."

Suprised nobody has posted this yet.

There's barely any difference between 195 and 200. Why don't you try to make actual wight loss progress?

Lol
Fat are totally entitled,
Every fatass ive ever encountered are extremely dumb, racist, entitled asf

I never said it was logical. Nor did I try and come off like I'm in good shape. It was more to say that as an out of shape fuck, I still have a point where it's like "stop". I don't get how other people don't have that.

I L O V E these threads. I'm gonna make one everyday. I have a lot of cringe content for you guys!

You are OBLIGATED to find me attractive

her stomach is a ballsack

Now, don't take this the wrong way, but those people would not be so fat if their human body were intelligent enough to stop hoarding every calorie past their TDEE.

I hate the entitled mentality for every facet of their lives.

I'm a professional photographer and I've had to pay for an extra seat many times just to leave my equipment on.

I used to come here to laugh and feel better about myself but lately I've been feeling dread instead. The thinner I get, the more I realize just how closely I dodged the bullet. And what a bullet it was.
You stink easier, you move harder, you can't get laid, your self esteem is shit, you go bald prematurely, you become more prone to depression and anxiety, and there's increased risk for a host of deseases. And more.

I've been depressed for most of my life, and for a long time the only reason I didn't kill myself was because it'd destroy the few people who love me. But ever since I started working on improving myself I've stopped feeling and thinking that way. Now I can sleep at night without waking up in absolute terror and start crying. The panic attacks are now manageable. My judgement is better and my approach on subjects more mature and (more importantly) effective.

I'm the user who made the hell and purgatory comment last thread. And being fat really is a personal hell. Fat acceptance champions the idea of people in need of help staying in their personal hell rather than realizing that their situation is the source of their misery and solving it. Purposefully or not, fat acceptance is an insidious thing.

As a fat bastard I used to take offense at HAESfags for parading my affliction as a virtue and because they so easily and casually dismiss the hard work and personal sacrifices fitfags had to do to get fit. But now I hate them even more because I see them as the damned reaching out to pull people back to hell so they'll feel better about themselves.

Am I the only one having no doubt that I'm going to make it? To me it feels like something that WILL happen. Something as natural as the coming of a season. It's non-negotiable.

>That milk

Gonna make it

>human body were intelligent enough to stop hoarding every calorie past their TDEE
Unlike you, the human body is intelligent enough to realise that hoarding calories can be extremely beneficial.