how do I get as thick as possible while keeping a flat stomach and thin arms
im a pear with boobs i think

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spot fat burning or Fat...saving?
Isn't a thing unless you want lipo

Be willing to get Lordosis and build the muscles in your lower extremities

Do minimal weightlifting to build lean muscle in your upper body.

cosmetic surgery, like she did

This, coolsculpting and liposuction. Implants in breast and butt

Post pics and we'll talk.

this

this

synthol boobs

>that pic

>im a pear with boobs i think
No you are fat. You have a fat ass and the only thing in your "boobs" is fat. Lose some weight you cow.

this

The only way to get a body like that is with lipo you cunt... So go and get one and post results

dunno really use one of those waist trainers i suppose

I have a fat ass... so what's the problem?

*BRAPPPPPP*

Hmm these fat girls are so good, keep em coming Veeky Forums

>THIS shit again
Listen girlie, pic related is what you're trying to attain. It's almost totally dependent on genetics; if you don't have wide hips and large cup-size boobs already, all you're going to do is make yourself disproportionate and it won't look good, then when this 'THICC girl' fad goes away, you'll be stuck with a big, fat ass, and maybe you'll never get rid of it. Start wearing a corset if you must, making your waistline artificially smaller is easier to back out of later than making your ass fat.

Also:
>implying ALL men want a woman with a huge butt
THEY DON'T. Don't be a slave to fads.

this

and

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>THICC girl fad
But since the beginning of time we naturally want child bearing women and them thicc qualities.

Most men dont want fat girls. It isnt even a fad. It's almost exclusively Veeky Forums and niggers. Normal guys want to fuck victoria secret models and movie stars.

Thicc posters get fucking BOOTYBLASTED when a thin girl posts progress here. It's like sourgrapes about how it's hard to look thin so they want everyone to be chubby

thats complete fucking bullshit lmao there are a lot of uys who want to fuck fat chicks irl

>Most men dont want fat girls. It isnt even a fad. It's almost exclusively Veeky Forums and niggers.

Veeky Forums is mostly white people who vote republican. how does that make sense?

>Normal guys want to fuck victoria secret models and movie stars.

Because "normal" guys mean Beta guys who do what they're told. Movie stars and victoria secret models aren't ideals. They simply look the best in photos or on camera. There are people who look amazing on camera, but weird in real life, and vice versa. Believing the electric box that these women are more desirable is what teenagers do. not men.

>Thicc posters get fucking BOOTYBLASTED when a thin girl posts progress here.

All i see is beta fags and retards who can't admit thicc girls are hot because they're worried about what other men think of them.

Look at the pic again: is.Veeky Forums.org/fit/1482178066887.png
Like all other 'fashion' this comes and goes.
Note also that you can have an 'hourglass' figure without being FAT; it's almost all genetics however.

See pic related; it's 'THICC girls, 1890's edition', really; the bustle was an attempt to have the 'THICC' look without actually having a fat ass -- and for the time, you didn't show your real form anyway. For additional information google 'Victorian era fashion' or similar.

absolutely bullshit

my squad is about 50/50 on skinny/thicc girls

Yeah i really needs a big chunky cheesy girl. If she isnt big, chunky, and cheesy, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa fold marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easycheesy thicc mozzarella mommy. Wide pelvis?? Gross. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy easy cheesy mozarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a boner? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. Damn. I'm salivating.

If you dont like thicc, you're fucking low test. If you dont fuck a nice ooey gooey easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck.

>I'm a virgin, the post

if sex isn't sweaty and slippery and doesn't smell like sex, it's because you aren't having sex.

The bustle was worn to keep skirt of a dress from dragging on the floor, not because white men really wanted fat nigger ass

If that's what you really believe then post your source, because it makes no sense. I suppose next you're going to claim that corsets were worn to keep a lady warm on cold days? LOL.

Ask pic related.

kek

>no narrow waist
>no large cup-size breasts
>just a BIG FAT ASS
Disgusting. She's ruined herself. She may never have attractive proportions again.

Lmao u just proved how virgin u are

No the corset was worn to hold and train the torso.

The bustle is frame used to keep the gown from dragging on the floor.

tasty pasta

That's not a source, that's just a pic, and a half-assed explanation with no credibility. Post an actual credible SOURCE or STFU.
>you can't because you're talking out of your ass

This goy gets it; she's got a big dumpy ass and a nice layer of blubber to keep her warm in cold sea waters.

agreed

london?

But she literally looks like a no waist man.

Why can't girls understand that they can't get booty gains without progressing the back/shoulders too.
The way you look depends entirely on your genetic body shape. Either way, i think everyone can agree, you will look great if you are fit no matter what body shape you have. Fit girls are always hot.

If by that you mean the only way to gain an ass is weight gain, which may or may not go everywhere then yes. If you mean you have gain muscle you are wrong on two counts, firstly you can build asymmetric muscle as much as you please and secondly female asses arent made by muscle, its fortunate fat distribution.

Of course you can build asymmetrically, but in order to see any growth (in the butt) you have to gain weight one way or the other, which will, again, distribute itself throughout the entire body, including the butt, arms and stomach. In this case you might just be left with flabby arms and a slightly tighter ass. My point to OP was that she can't expand just one body part with keeping everything else in tact.

Genetics, cosmetic surgery. Post pics and I'll tell you which you have/need.

Oh yeah. Asses are mostly godly genetic fat placement. Muscle can shape and lift it but it wont give you a big ass.

Sorry op, big ass models are either born with it or had surgery, dont believe their fucking inane "i just squat" memes.

There is not a single solitary model on the planet who says "I just squat".

Every single model, every single one, including random brazillian women and instragram modles are DAMNED hardcore with their thigh and ass workouts.
They don't bullshit around.

Most of them have huge work capacity and a lot of intimate knowledge about exercise and their own bodies. The average fat and sloppy or slim and starving chick who shit talks them can't even compete.
I mean literally.

The whole DO SS AND GET A GREAT ASS thing is just retards shilling stupid shit to bitches and thirsty queers trying to talk normal women into becoming swole dykes.

Loads do m8

would plow that girl hard

Truth

Fat girls are easy to fucc lol

those girls are more pretty but theyre not more sexually arousing, its not a joke and Im not memeing, even if she had bigger tits, her shoulders are almost as wide as mine

"No fat chicks" exists for a reason.

That girl has a pretty face, but those twig arms and legs are a major turn-off.

Gonna be quite tough....

What men look for in women is the hourglass shape. Broad chest, broad hips and skinny waist. Typically this appearance comes from DNA. But through fitness a lady can add to the hourglass. You can do ass and leg workouts to increase the lower half and some shoulder workouts to increase the upper half shape.

But ultimately you can't add size to your tits without surgery or gaining BF%. And BF%+ is gonna distribute everywhere and take away from the hourglass.

SO. Get fit, workout your ass, and if your tits are lacking have a surgeon fix em.

This photo is shopped FYI. Look at her left breast.

I still wanna get up in her though.