Christmas Pain Thread

>Merry Christmas, user! It's so good to see you. Here, I made you a fresh batch of cookies.

>...what's wrong, user?

> you don't even want ONE?

>...but... I made them especially for you...

Those aren't cookies grandma you dumb bitch

anyone who doesnt eat grammies cookies during christmas time is a total tryhard faggot.

CHAD is eating cookies and drinking eggnog while you eat ice.

Here's a trick if you really care that much.
>Low cal christmas eve
>Hard cardio and lifting
>Do cardio christmas morning
>Eat all you want
>Resume schedule as normal
Eating alot once or twice during the holidays wont mess you up at all. If you gorge yourself for a week straight that's just two weeks small deficit and cardio at very most to fix. Just enjoy the time with your family brah.

>cutting during winter
>cutting during Christmas
>cutting on Jesus' birthday
I seriously hope..
This 2bh

Literally this

If you're not a professional body builder, or some kind of serious athlete there is no reason to not have one
Especially if it's from your sweet little old Nana

Just have some self control, and plan your macros a little

>I'm not eating one of those cookies
>listen closely granny, and you may want to grab some water because you're about to swallow a huge red pill

>Just have some self control, and plan your macros a little

Nah, I go full retard on holidays and fuck my diet with no regrets.

A couple of days of indulgence a year isn't going to ruin your progress. I still have veins popping out that I've never seen before despite binging on sweets for Thanksgiving.

Fucking kek. I wonder how many anons will rant about red pills this season, I hope I don't when I'm smashed with grandpa.

Also just eat grannies cookies you faggot

>Family get together for holidays
>just binged on raw cookie dough about an hour ago
I have no self control around sugar. Especially since with my regular diet I only eat 8g of sugar a day.

Really makes you think how fucked up it is that companies are allowed to put as much sugar as they want into food marketed towards children.

Clearly peach hand pies you faggot

what does Veeky Forums consider a red pill?

I seriously hope none of you sad fucks do this, any normal human being with a decent knowledge in fitness can lose the extra holiday weight in 1 or 2 weeks.

You mean fucked up that the parents by the food for the children, right?

Fuck off you old cunt. I'm not gonna end up fat and old like you.

>Not having a high metabolism
>Not bulking during winter
>Not gonna make it

I'm assuming it's the whole "women are sluts and genetically inferior" thing that a couple of true NEET losers buy into instead of accepting the fact they might not be attractive or lack social skills.

"red pill" is a movement only adopted by autistic virgins that have failed in every aspect of life and need something external to blame their problems on.

Fuck off young man, at least I'm not some boring little shit who cries on an anime image board about being sans gf.

>Not bulking during winter

This.

Who out there is cutting in coat season?

S-shut up! YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOU SHRIVELED WHORE!

hemispheres

>tfw would eat grandmas cookies but shes dead

Have a perfect diet, don't drink, exercise all the time, and you won't die of a heart attack or cancer. You'll just die of boredom. Guys, it's Christmas, and in my opinion, it's more unhealthy to be uptight about this shit than to have a few cookies.

I'm in Louisiana, nigger. There is no coat season.

> user, how's your life going?
> how's it going with the ladies?
> why don't you have a girl friend?
> do you think big muscles look good?

What are we gonna answer this year, senpai?

Thats why I dont drink during family gatherings anymore. I go full nazi when drunk.

My grandmother died a couple of weeks after Christmas of 2014

I do.
I hide my body all winter with coats and jackets.
And then when spring hits
BAM!!!!
I PUNCH OUT THEIR EYEBALLS WITH CUT AF ABS!
Its like "the shocker" for the eyes, except its more like double fisting

Fpbp

Yeh my grandma kicked it early 2016.
This will be the first one without her for me

I would eat them all. Its fucking holidays, no need to be anal about your diet 365 days a year.

Lmao

grandma! Your Alzheimer's is gone, it's a christmas miracle! GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!

Thats the worse part. I work at a grocery market in a poverty dense city as a bag boy. As soon as the kids walk in they scream for soda and sugar treats. I saw this three year old once crying like she was in pain and this kids mom toom her sippy cup and put some orange soda in it and she was fine.

i know this feel too well