Honest question, what's the point of trying if you lack face frame and height? If you're a 6/10, you're fucked

Honest question, what's the point of trying if you lack face frame and height? If you're a 6/10, you're fucked.

Unless you're fat, and even then you have to have good genetics, you won't gain looks. You're definitely not going to add height, and really you'll look like you're compensating.

You won't pull a gf that is better looking than you, the only thing you'll be pulling is the barbell in the gym.

lifting cannot hurt your appearance unless you go on roids and go full piano man mode

if you are a 6/10 dyel skellington, lifting can improve you to greater than a 6/10

lifting can improve your frame, specifically your shoulders and lats and core filling out will give you more of a v-taper than at least what you had before

losing fat will make your face more attractive and your jaw more pronounced, your skin might even get a little nicer, and getting abs is like the key to the kingdom of pussy for most girls

It's about being the best version of yourself you can be. You will never be a model.

Quit lamenting the things you have no control over and focus on all the things you can control. People are out there having successful careers, getting into great shape and enjoying life, while you are posting on an Alaskan fur traders forum about how you don't want to try because you were born with poor facial genetics.

>if you are a 6/10 youre fucked
>6/10
Lmao, ur fine if ur a legit 6/10, that means ur attractive

But u are a sub 4 aka genetic trash

At least I can enjoy my hobbies

Not only does lifting make you look better, but it also subconsciously makes you seem more dominant, powerful and imposing, other people respect you because physically, you can get shit done others can't. Mentally it shows discipline and commitment and a drive to better yourself.
Idk about you but lifting is fun as fuck too.

Kek

What's the point in doing anything if things are against you and you aren't handed everything?

That is my question. If your hard work isn't going to do you much, why try so hard? I could just do a simple cardio routine and live in mediocrity for the rest of my life

Sounds like you're well on your way sporto

Well, there's no arguments against it yet

>tfw have modelled
>tfw have dated models
>tfw would rather have a comfy pretty girl than a smoking hot babe that isn't comfy
Though if I could find a smoking hot comfy babe I'd chase her forever.

>modelled
Mfw to smart to lift

if mediocrity isn't argument then nothing is.
you are right
who cares about that one day you will spend on your death bed and look back on your life and realizing you never actually cared about something, you never actually tried to push your limits.

is meant for

>Expecting a Lithuanian spot welding forum to convince you to better yourself.
Listen,if you don't think getting fit will make your life better than don't do it. No ones going to mail you motivation buddy

>mfw he isn't British

literal chad here. 8.5/10 nice face and frame 6'4
Girls respect balls more then anything. Combine some intelligence with those balls and you're far better off then most chads who are 'just hot.
It doesn't matter how hot if you get to and impress the product fastest. They'll begin to value you more then the other hot guys who talk about the same boring -un intellectual shit.
tldr? get really smart, learn game. get dates.
looks don't matter desu
this is game 101
There is

he would look even worse if he was a skeleton, i think that's what those people were talking about.

5/10 bait

>tfw too intelligent to be a chad

Judging by the women that compliment me/sleep with me, and also what my trusted peers say I've come to the conclusion that Im a strong 6 to a light 7.
I lift because:
Having a nice body still helps with certain women, so I disagree that I can't gf women more attractive then me. In fact I'd say higher quality women want commitment and I can only keep women beneath me as bootycalls.
Weightlifting is fun, and I enjoy progressing in something.
I believe weightlifting has made my face more attractive overall. A healthier diet, extra bit of testosterone, and lower bf% really help in this area.
Having a nice body helps me be more confident in myself which helped me carry myself in a more masculine way. Women also find this very attractive.

yo

still no, just no

He looks like shit

Pics faggot

This dude isn't a 6

He's a 2

At least he has his hobbies tho

if thats a 2, im legit fucked