Tall skelly vs jacked manlet

which would you choose to be?
Left : 6'4 but skelly
Right : 5'10 but ripped

Rule : you can't EVER get any gains if you choose left one and you can't gain any height if you choose one on the right

But I'm 6'3 and getting gains :^)

well since I am already 5'10
right

>5'10"= manlet

Y'all are fuckin delusional

It should be 5'7 to make it more fair

fixed.

H F F

>implying 6'4 lankyfags can be anything but skelly

both would be an improvement

I was thinking about this other day

I'd take being a jacked manlet every time.

I'm 6'1 and still see a lot of guys taller than me, so I'm pretty used to it

>lanklet delusions

It's like a mcdonalds employee getting his tax return and thinking how rich he is.

Good job OP, subtle troll. 5'10" being manlet, kek

>thumbnail

Ideally I'd like to be 6'. So yeah I'm just going to go with the ripped "Manlet"

Jacked Manlet because I'd gain an inch

I'm 5'11 and muscular, and I have no problem with women or my height in general. So of course I would trade one inch to be ripped instead of losing all my gains and being a lanklet.

This should be more like 5'6 to make it a question worth thinking about.

Lanklet any day.
Lanklet can just hit the gym and get swole. The manlet can hit every gym on the planet and not gain an inch.

>Rule : you can't EVER get any gains if you choose left one and you can't gain any height if you choose one on the right

Congrats, you're retarded

do you think a shredded 6'8 mountain of muscles gives a shit about your gay rules?

Stop trying to justify the fact that you are too retarded to read the four lines that constitute the OP.

your girl would choose a tall guy over you any day senpai

5'10 and ripped

What are you fucking stupid?

>5' 10"
>manlet

The memes have gone too far.

GTFO out of here. Veeky Forums regular from 2012-2014, left cause of the autism. Back then manlet was anything sub 6'2

kek

5'10 ripped any day
I'm 6'1, and my height never did me any favours, the only comments people ever make is how skinny I am.

5'10 is an awesome height IRL. being 6'4 with no muscles is not attractive unless you got at least an 8/10 face.

helllllo newfag. the height requirement has slid up over the years.

GFY. I was here when Scooby would do AMA's and call us his special friends. When tinytrip wasn't ded. When Addybro was actually Veeky Forums. And manlet was sub 6'2 faggot

I want to be 64

This, 5'10 is tall enough for me if that means I could get my goal body. 5'8 or 5'7 is where the dificulty comes in

Can't I just stay myself? 6'1 and DYEL but I won't be so forever.

Tall enough women notice, not tall enough that it's ever a problem, not a skeleton with the possibility I could become even less of one. Problem?

>you can't EVER get any gains if you choose left one and you can't gain any height if you choose one on the right
Only one of those statements is true in the real world.

gratys u fuckin autist

id rather be a tall skelly with facial aesthetics

just reminder that no matter how tall or jacked you are, if you're ugly, you're a plague to females everywhere. no amount of working out or growing inches is going to change it. the battle was lost before you were born

>not that guy
Clearly you haven't been here that long then, manlet used to be sub 5'4"

>I get to gain 3 inches and GET FUCKING JACKED
give me the right one pham

6'1" and strong ottermode. I'm good dude.

>be average height with gr8 body
>be 6 inches taller with no muscles
Hmmmmm?

>ottermode
>good

pick one

it's almost 2017, you have only one option: bearmode.

I'm 5'7".

Ripped manlet

Easily 5'10".
It would actually be difficult if the manlet was 5'4" but come on 5'10"? Thats not even short.

Sorry, "strong" as in more than ottermode and still working on it