Well Veeky Forums, it finally happened

Well Veeky Forums, it finally happened

After 8 years of lifting, I finally injured myself really badly at the gym. Dropped 185 lbs on my chest while doing hypertrophy sets on close grip BP. Was my fault though, I tried switching to a suicide grip from regular mid set for no reason. Lost control of the barbell and it came crashing down on my chest. No one was around to help either so I had to lift it up off of my chest and throw it in front of me. Bruised/fractured a rib, not too sure what's going on in there. My lungs and diaphragm seem okay so I'm not too worried.

Lesson of the day is, do not use a suicide grip on the BP

Go to a doctor but then again you probably didnt break your ribs omarisuf one time dropped 315 on his ribcage and all he got was bruises

>do not use a suicide grip on the BP

no shit sherlock

Congrats OP you're in the running for winning the Darwin award this year.

>I tried switching to a suicide grip from regular mid set for no reason

>suicide grip
>surprised he injured himself
Boy.

>8 yrs lifting
>185lb bench, close grip

lawl. fucking deserved it you fucking DYEL

Been lifting since I was 13. I'm 21, which makes it 8 years. Cant expect the same strength gains from 13 to 21 as you would from say 21 to 29. I was also going for volume over strength. Could've gone for 245-255 if I was going for a 3-5RM, I was going for reps as I said in the OP

acute stress is good for the body.

>for no reason

It's literally called a suicide grip you baby man

You sound like a real retard btw.
And you're 21. Where did you get this 21-29 thing from? You are literally 22 so what would you know about it? I never say this, but you've made me quite mad.. go fuck yourself.

21*
Was so mad i rage typed 22

>Used suicide grip
>didn't kill himself

Gtfo attention seeking whore

You sound like you have a lot of pent up anger, user. Anything you wanna get off your chest or talk about maybe ?

>leg extensions
>still only 5'11
Is there a worse feel, famalan

Of course you won't get taller doing leg extensions. The extra leg length has gotta come from somewhere. It shortens your torso to compensate.

Only a fucking idiot would use the suicide grip on the bench press.

>Anything you wanna get off your chest?
I don't know, a 185 lbs barbell maybe?

>do leg extensions because Veeky Forums made me insecure
>now have a 45% femur, all out of proportion and can't squat for shit
>still 5'6

Jujimufu benches with suicide grip. He's absolutely nuts anyway.

>Suicide grip
>complains about getting JUST'd

You've got to do hyperextensions my man.

>
>>Suicide grip
>>complains about getting JUST'd
Kel'd