A year progress

A year progress

>will I make it Veeky Forums

you have some wide af shoulders

Get it buddy!

yeah you will

jesus your frame is fantastic. you have a lot of potential pham. youre doing good.

Thanks bro, dude it is really hard to gain some muscle at 17. How the fuck do I make the muscle mature faster and take form faster?

lift and eat i started at 14 your age isnt the issue literally at all

RIP come back and post again in a year when you're 18

Look at those fucking hips

Come on brah, i need solid adv
Dude I am eating 8 meals a day, 250 grams of protein in every meal of mine. Really low carbs(Cutting), as of today its high carbs day so I keep my metabolism high up through the week.

>dude it is really hard to gain some muscle at 17.
No the fuck it isn't.
This will be the time that it is EASIEST to naturally gain muscle in your entire fucking life.

Eat more meat and fat
Get more rest
Lift harder
Cut back on processed sugary snacks and junkfood
Do shitloads of sprinting hill running etc etc
Give up jacking off completely

You'll see ridiculous obscene gains in that time and the best part? Those gains and that test you're building and cultivating will remain with you and define you for the rest of your natural life.
When those lazy assholes who bitch and moan about exercise are guzzling mountain dew doritos and jacking off then eventually start mainlining ballshrinking levels of gear and pretending that they're natty.
You'll be getting swole as fuck and stronger then they'll ever be.

>No the fuck it isn't.
This will be the time that it is EASIEST to naturally gain muscle in your entire fucking life.
The fuck? It is hard to gain muscle at my age, to look huge like fucking arnold without roids ITS HARD. While in your adult state the muscle is finally mature and it will be easier to get big, just like arnie in his prime.

>39741923
W-why senpai? I love jerking off

you look like a faggot. You probably got cucked by chad in first year of highschool, she will never love you. Chad is forever. the only way to get out is to an hero or do the robby program for strenght.

dude arnold used roids, you can't look like that without roids

even with roids, it's impressive

>The fuck? It is hard to gain muscle at my age, to look huge like fucking arnold without roids ITS HARD.

Oh...oh lord.
You're fucking retarded.

No, buddy.
You will NEVER look like Arnold naturally. No one will.
Arnold doesn't look like Arnold naturally.

What you should be aiming for is steeve reeves. That guy is....mostly natural.
Go back and look at the early 40's early fifties lifters.
THAT is what you should be aiming for.

Anything after the 60's even the "natural" guys are all on something. No i'm not shitting. ALL OF THEM.

Dude has a point, but yeah the best way to build a solid foundation is at a young age like you are

There are still natties in this day and age, they just don't look good, because it's impossible to look good natty (duh).

>reeves
>natty

Nope, he looked good.

Thanks for the solid advice bro

>jacking off

is there any truth to this at all or is it just another retarded meme?

Got proofs that masturbation is a gains goblin? t. chronic masturbatrix.

Who knows?

All I can tell you (and it's likely it's placebo effect) is that physcological sides are great.

I want to rape every woman I see, dick is like a battering ram, diamonds 24/7

I have a date friday night and I might flake on her just so I don't lose this feeling.

Took 3 days to get there for me.

Try it, you might like it.

Yeah desu jerkin off sounds harmless

>All I can tell you is that physcological sides are great.
>I want to rape every woman I see, dick is like a battering ram, diamonds 24/7

Sounds mentally healthy.

Interesting body shape

Dis my back

Also I am 6'1

It's a great feeling desu

It's like being 13 years old again

>This will be the time that it is EASIEST to naturally gain muscle in your entire fucking life
No it fucking isn't, I have made so much more progress between 19-20 than I did at 16-19

Maybe. Keep it up. Focus on diet even more

Exactly, and why the fuck is this? Because the muscle has taken its final form, in teens the muscle has almost no form, it is hard to get big

They're completely right. You're in the years where you build the foundation that you will have for the rest of your life. I started lifting in highschool and never got huge, but am noticeably bigger in frame than my friends who didn't and I know that wouldn't have been the case without lifting.

You're looking good so far and are making great progress. Keep it up dude, and make the absolute most of your years while you can.