What was his routine?

What was his routine?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/12/19/europe/turkey-russian-ambassador-shot/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russian Twist x ∞

islam x f

fuck muslims, i really hope the war of religion will start soon and i get to slice these faggots in two

Shitskins like Arabs and Turks in general.

what about people who are responsible for killing people for oil?

story behind this?

lmao good luck trying to fight the US military. if we want to take oil from those shitskins we take it

not saying fighting just saying, you hate these Arabs because of terrorism, but you go over there spill there blood, kill innocent children, and take their natural resources and then say its for 'merica and much freedoms. Lmao plus the people who are benefiting most from the oil don't care about idiots like you.

Tbh I'm all for the US just carpet bombing every square inch of the middle east and wiping them off the face of the earth, and I'm not even american.

Arabs?

I lift and run hard to be ready for these fags. I'm not even straight but I fuck white women on principle and cause it just too easy.

>t. greasy Persian who douses himself up with cologne on weekends and thinks rubbing up on a a white girl against her consent in a club counts as slayer behavior

cnn.com/2016/12/19/europe/turkey-russian-ambassador-shot/index.html

Slav. I use Adidas Moves or the Green Curve bottle. My hair is long and my eyebrows are pretty pointy. I squat more than you and I bet good money that I'm taller than you.

pretty sure that guy was a cold hard kike.

Romans?

he has Veeky Forums, not Veeky Forums

how's that rock you are living under?

Who was he? He seems to know how to handle a gun and it's strange that he would pass through security with said gun.

fa is not nice professional looking clothes, they wear weird shit

well he certainly wasn't into lifting, either

>When you realize it's all about face, dressing sharply, grooming well, and having strong beliefs

why even lift

He is a Turkish police officer

From whom did Russia take oil to have its abassador killed by US sponsored terrorist?

You mean arabs?

Because they own literally 100% of the oil in the middle east. The wars in these regions are 100% unrelated to oil. You're a gullible faggot if you believe otherwise.

This.
Osama outlined why 9/11 happened.
>Sanctions on middle eastern countries
>Our alliance with Israel
>Supporting Russias relationship with Chechnya

Those were a few of the reasons, none of them had to do with oil.

>i really hope war will start soon
That's the stupidest thing I read this year and it's almost end of December
In case of war you'll probably regret you were ever born.

and you're a fag. Make us a favor and don't fuck women. They don't need your STDs

Does anyone else feel guilty for thinking he was good-looking?

N-no homo of course

Jokes on you I already do

Turkish Deadlifts

I'm Turk and I'm white bro.