Why are girls who lift always so ugly?

Why are girls who lift always so ugly?

sterons, low body fat,tans, compensating.. also super hot girls dont have to do anything so they don't.

>implying

That's probably a trap.

because most of them look like men

>always

those girls aren't ugly.

They would have no reason to touch a weight in their lives if the were good looking otherwise.

Most people with a great face just coast on it. Like having a big dick, why the fuck do you need to look shredded when you can just impress someone with just your cock

LOL GET STANDARDS SCRUB

I would bang tf out of those whores

>Why are girls who lift always so ugly?

why are you posting bitches that are like 1 day out from a show? no girl looks good when they're that lean, they probably look normal most of the time.

thirsty nigga kek

Same reason guys who lift are always ugly

>super hot girls dont have to do anything so they don't.
FPBP

Dat airbrush

she's ugly

also why do lifting girls always show their fuggin' food on social media? Who cares about your food bitch?

Gee I wonder why these girls whose entire public image is based on health and fitness would show their food? This sure is a mystery. While we're at it, why do they take selfies at the gym? Confusing stuff. Someday we'll find the answers.

virgins

Having a dick that's a bit over 9 inches long doesn't bring the girls to the yard user.

They have high test, its extremely unappealing.

roll for pushups

>implying implications

He's actually implying who cares rather than genuinely seeking clarification. Condescending cunt.

Obviously there a lots of people who care, considering millions of people follow people like this. Maybe he assumed you knew this common sense and gave you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't fucking retarded. Way to prove otherwise and get buthurt.

Why do you lift user? Maybe because you don't have Chad's facial genetics.

Fitness girls tend to look good imo. Powerlifting girls tend to be ugly trolls but there are some exceptions.

those fucking retarded faces i wanna punch her