/fraud/

Fraud
Steroids General

>page 9 autosage
What the fuck

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

fox17online.com/2016/09/25/7-overdose-deaths-in-1-day-reported-in-cleveland-area/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REMINDER:
=========

REAL MEN don't use -- or need -- steroids.

/thread

>yfw exempt

fly out here and do drugs with me now that I'm doing them again you degenerate

its a good thing I aspire to be a qt trap

>yfw
>posts ass
dumb slut

Get a new slave to pay all my expenses jeeze

Remain unawakened pleb

I literally live in the current Heroin capital of the US

this is your heaven here, I'm surprised you haven't flown out months ago

fox17online.com/2016/09/25/7-overdose-deaths-in-1-day-reported-in-cleveland-area/

I feel kinda bad about the slave thing after my recent introspective experiences t b h f a m

What made you guys want to roid?
For me it was girls/attention. I wanted people to look at me and wish they looked like i do

"well i've tried just about everything else there is to try so why not just commit to it and actually improve this shit sack of a body I have"

and here we are, I actually committed to something for more than 3 weeks. Feels p good

I was set on using DNP to lose the last few pounds and since everyone was all "omg most dangerous BB compound" i thought fuck it might as well roid

Figured if Im ok risking burning from the inside id risk potential heart problems 20 years down the line

>feel kinda bad

D r o p p e d

Tbh I get such a free ride here I can't see even copious amounts of heroin worth uprooting until these bridges burn

110% aesthetics and personal vanity

Originally I wanted to be stronk but I'd rather look good

I want to be strong like ox.
Also, I feel like ass all the time. Low test life feels bad, man.

poorly worded

I don't feel bad about having a literal human slave, she wanted it, her call as much as mine

I feel bad that I let it go because she got too clingy, not her fault, poor thing probably had some degree of stockholm syndrome going on

and fair enough can't blame you on the free ride

god I wish I was a woman sometimes

You could always be a gay dude I've heard they get decent compensation

Then again, increased aids risk so it's ehhh

If I was a guy id probably just sell drugs more

Even though I've had no personal issues from when I delt, I'd wager females are taken less seriously on that front

you're probably right about the perception of dealers, at least for harder shit, being a female is still probably an advantage for weed/psychs/lighter stims

>become bimbo
eh the money isn't worth the dong

desu I thought this was a man's ass at first

Wanted faster progress
Wanted to just feel the mental benefits of having supraphysiological test like the better sense of wellbeing, and more confidence some report
Thought it would get me bitches lel, it kinda did, but not like I thought

Must say, do not regret at all to this day, I will probably continue cycling occasionally, only plan on ever doing tren one more time in my life though, it was fun, but as someone who got into HEALTH and fitness, I cannot comfortably use it often, and i really dont even want to get in the habit. The one time I do it will probably be closer to my mid twenties, and im going to go fucking crazy

Fuck off nerd

I want to control my biochemistry, not be controlled by it. Autismo but the truth.

>tfw someone sends pic related to one of the accs of grills im pimpin

HAHAHAHAHAH

Wew shots fired

You must suck some quality dick if their man ass is this good

Wew estp I got $160 in my wallet I'd love to spend, tell him to fuck off and I'll add some 73 cents in old change

Do you have any pics of ass pre roids?

>lifting one year natty
>wants to be /fraud/ now
how does one obtain gear?
what is tren?

Right?

My sides
BIIIG SPENDA

I'm pretty sure I get banned from pof for the ones i cant abstain from screwing with

That one with pink hair on the couch

Google
I'm not even joking

>she knows you have it saved

>tfw zero dollars in my wallet
>small amount of cash inside a first aid kit that's inside a compartment in my car where people usually keep drugs n shit

In the event I can't pay with plastic I just grab what I need from there, if I'm just going to the gym or something I take the cash out of there

So he's got me beat by $160 kek

>Google
Idk user. Seems like a bunch of fake websites claiming to sell gear..

You're way to new to start roiding. Give it a year or two.

Blood test for TRT in 3 hours. Besides all the drugs I've taken, plus the no sleep. Any other recommendations? I can't eat food.

jack off right before you get the test lowers your test levels for like an hour

here's something to help you get off

Drink and whack it a lot.

O-ok.

>first cycle
>400mg / week test enth
>aromasin, nolva and clomid on hand, taking 5-10mg of aromasin EoD
>12 weeks @ 400/week

My question is this. My gear guy just told me he just got a shipment of Anavar in. Im on week 3 now but since I'm bulking I'll probably be pretty fat by week 8-9. Can I buy some var, and cut calories a bit for the last few weeks to get a little leaner? And there's a 2 week gap from last injection til PCT, if I decide to do var should I do it for 4 weeks?
>week 8-12
Or 6 weeks?
>week 8-14, (so 2 weeks of var only) then start PCT the day after my var ends?

>getting fat on a roid bulk

doing it wrong

You can, but there wouldn't be much of a point. A few weeks of cutting won't make that much of a difference unless you suicide cut. Which you could do, but it would be unpleasant. Also start PCT a few days after the last time you take var. It has a much shorter half life than test e but it will still stay in your system for a day or two.

Why? How?

I was under the impression that you ate at a large surplus to get the most out of the roid bulk and to decrease recovery time.

Logically two months of a large surplus would result in a lot of fat being gained?

I mean not "fat" but ~15% or so, I'm gonna be ending my cycle right as spring break begins and I wanna go bang some sloots at PCB or wherever this year

If I cut for 4-6 weeks I'll lose 10+ pounds safely which is like 5% bodyfat (I weight~200) and I bet with gear I could cut even harder than that.

But I should do var for a week or so after the last test inject?

Dude you suck so fucking bad, why do you even trip in these threads? Are you even on gear?

Yeah, you could do it for a week after your last injection since test e will stay in your system for at least a week, if not two. With 400mg test/week you could cut pretty damn hard and not lose muscle mass as long as you eat a lot of protein. As someone who is cycling to bang sloots at Padre I definitely understand where you're coming from lol. Is this your first cycle?

The bigger the stack the bigger surplus you can get away with
but its not ideal in any case, ideally you increase the surplus slowly over time and lean bulk, the leaner you are the more lean mass gains you make when in a surplus, the fatter you are the less, and more fat

Yessir my first cycle. I'm not gonna cry if I go into spring break a little pudgy cuz my main goal is summer but it'd be sweet to show off this winters hard work early

I'm running 500mg test E + pharama HGH + tren + mast

how do you think I got so fucking huge and juicy? >the leaner you are the more lean mass gains you make when in a surplus, the fatter you are the less, and more fat

Does this apply to natties as well? I was looking for 10% before first bulk anyways, but shit, this should really be more common knowlege, I had no idea

You know, Ive been lurking for some time. I post every now and then, but theres always...ALWAYS a fraud general thread as well as a /PGL/ thread. You would think that if we were a smart species, wed be able to gather the required data and put up a sticky. I guarantee no one has an original fucking question. We're not fucking snowflakes.

It's not that good really. Hips are too narrow. Looks more like a trap at first glance than an actual grill.

If you have your diet under control and dont go all "yolo I'm on roids I can eat whatever I want" you'll probably be fine. If you're fairly lean in the weeks leading up to break var or another oral like proviron/winny could be good. Also if you can get some mast prop or tren ace you could run that for just a few weeks leading up to the break to get that tight look without fucking with long esters.

Yes, and it is pretty common knowledge, it's P-Ratio and it's literally explained in the third link of the sticky

There are plenty of legit sites. Look for steroid forums and there are usually review sections, bloods, tests etc for gear from trusted sellers

We are not allowed to give you or discuss sauces here. Though if you aren't willing to do your own research, it's really probably for the best you avoid fucking with your hormones. 1st go roids are very easy to use and cycles can be simple, but if anything fucks up and you don't have the vaguest understanding of why, you'll be paying with your health

Guys....I came out of the shower and everything is moving, I can see the walls bending and I feel really weird.

What the fuck?

We have a pastebin, the mods ban people and delete threads if you post it because it used to have source information. Reddit r/steroids has a good wiki that is our de facto sticky for /fraud/.

thanks familia

good night nova, sweet dreams everyone.

lol

dude I did 72 hours+ without sleep because ESTP ex and her fucking drama and bullshit and moving into a house with no heat and etc and etc

without this sides

It's from the drugs, bruh.

Im not talking about source info. Most thetalk in most of these threads is IM "blah blah, weigh blah blah" what should i take, what should I expect.

I bet, you could probably analyze the info throughout the threads through anecdotal experience and et a graph for weight, lifting eperience and doses and give a basis for what each person should or shoulde not expect for a given substance without asking the same info

Maybe Im just on edge right now, Im just tired of the stigma against the information of products.
If someone wants to use steroids, we should give them all the information available as possible and let that person choose. Just like meth and pot and what the fuck ever. More information will not deter or incentivise a person to do something. It will only make them more knowledgable, and knowledge is key. I feel like there is a growing number of people who are looking at manufactured boosts but cant get the info because of the stigma and i feel like if we had a sticky, we could have a complied data of previous experiences rather than 1 or 2 people who may be online or not

The problem is that there are so many different factors that contribute to what a specific hormone does to a person that it would be very difficult if not impossible to make a kind of one-size-fits-all resource. Trust me, I'd love to make one but the data wouldn't be much better than just anecdotal reports.

Quit being a faggot and hold those walls up before they start to collapse. Screaming frantically while doing so seems to help.

>It's from the drugs, bruh.

I've never had this happen to me before, it's alright now but if I close my eyes from 10 seconds I start seeing very vivid pictures in my mind, and the walls bend.

Weird. Hopefully I won't start tripping out while getting blood drawn.

that girl on suicide watch

I'm on the 2nd week of injecting 600mg Test-E / wk. Despite the strength gains and composition changes not having started, can I reep the benefits of the Test in preserving muscle while I cut?

I'm starting DNP tomorrow at 200mg and then upping 400mg and I want to make sure that the test will prevent catabolism.

sometimes i get dizzy in the shower like its moving but idk

I obviously am no scientist, but i think thats bunk. steroids are no different than advil. Sure, there are minor differences in each person, and some people probably cant even take it.
All it is(both), is a substance altering the chemicals in the brain. period.

Nothing is ever one size fits all, but we get an idea of what substances do, regardless of what they are. I dunno why i chose adevil, but a smaller perosn would obviously need less to get rid of the headache rahter than a person who is huge.

Subtance to subtance it doesnt change dramatically. I dont think it would be hard to gather evidence, put out a baseline and a hypothetical graph and let people decide for themselves where they need to be. ( Advil bottle says normal consumption is 2, i take 4)

Lol, to be fair the original pic does look weird as shit.

7/10

>

yeah yeah

What is the ideal way to come off of DNP? I'm fucking beat right now but I don't want to lose it and spiral into a binge week once I cycle off.... Any ideas?

Actually, there's a pretty big difference between steroids and advil. Steroids are hormones that work by diffusing into your cells, binding to pre-existing receptors, migrating to particular regions of your chromosome, and activating or deactivating many different genes. They have a huge systemic effect on your entire body, and a complicated mechanism of action that involves many different cellular mechanisms. There's a reason that people have to go through four years of medical school and another 4-6 years of residency to treat hormonal disorders.

Just stop taking it and use an EC stack for a week or two.

Holy shit this is the most retarded shit i have read today.

doing anything that could cause low bp?

literally just stop and don't be a weak-willed pussy

Missing the point. We're not snowflakes.
The lack of information as well as misinformation hurts us more than anything.

That being said, steroids in general, not an outlier situation, all have the same effect. We know what theyre supposed to do, and we have an idea of what they do chemically. Its not like one dude take roids and gets smaller and another takes roids and get huge.... theres a relative known effect, and it needs to be studied and published publically at what levels the effects and negative sides are.

>hips are too narrow

U wot

I have an hour glass figure, ignoring the notits

I think you're confusing my waist or thighs for hip view or something

You realize that people do actually study these compounds, right? There's a bunch if information in the literature if you actually go out and look for it. We do know, generally, what any compound will do to a person. But you can't say "Well you've been lifting for three years and weigh 184lbs so if you take 550mg testosterone per week you'll gain 1.3lbs muscle and 0.8lbs fat per week."

Fuck I just ate two honey bunz because my exact logic was "fuck it I'm on roids yolo"

and the point is that it's entirely different for everyone

person A is a 3x responder to testosterone
person B is a 12x responder
person C aromatizes testosterone into estrogen at a rate of 10x what's "normal"

etc

I've no idea mate, on the contrary I've been taking stimulants. I am out to get blood drawn for the TRT test.

Hopefully I won't faint like last time..stupid syncope.

If that user is missing your point, you're relaying it very poorly

If you lay down it is impossible to faint. Also drink some water before they take your bloods.

Will do. Thank you, user.

So why have a sticky for general weight loss and programs to gain strength and such, when in fact people can go out and find the information themselves just as easily.

What?? Its not entirely different for everyone. Theres subtle differences in how the body reacts, but steroids(testosterone), or any chemical thereof has a base effectiveness. All those examples would b extreme outliers.

Yeah, it's not lost on me. I seem to have a poor ability to communicate what Im actually trying to say

>Theres subtle differences in how the body reacts, but steroids(testosterone), or any chemical thereof has a base effectiveness. All those examples would b extreme outliers.
"no"

you've never done any research into steroids and it's quite obvious. please stop posting.

On 300mg cruise of test e just started 4 weeks of anavar at 40mg next blast will be 900 test, 600 eq, and some tbol what should I expect if diet finally gets dialed in.

>these delts
wtf

900 test e
why tho senpai (not in a criticizing way, just curious why not other compounds)

So I'm stacking GHRP2 and CJC1295 w/o DAC 3x daily, and I'm planning to use 150mcg of GHRP2 each dose. I notice that the vials of CJC are 2mg while GHRP2 is 5mg while being the same price per vial, should I use the same amount of CJC (150mcg) and just order more vials, or should I use about .4x as much CJC (so 60mcg per dose)?

Most I've ran has been 600mg so I'm hoping that 900 will add some more mass to me. I'm in college and my diet is always shit so I compensate with gear.

What's wrong with my delts bruh

Gotcha gotcha, In that case why not low test high tren / med mast? Tren is god tier for because of the nutrition partitioning effect. Mast will help with hunger sides of tren (at least i get ravenous on high tren low test, mast seems to help me keep diet in check)

Also 900 test is nearing heavy D.R.

Add tren and I'd drop the eq and up the var to 50mg

What is nearing heavy D.R. And if I can get some mast I will totally add it. I ran some tren ace at 50mg eod a few months back and even at that low of a dose I was losing my fucking mind even though I loved the gains.

no

If youve got something that proves different, please, lets hear it. I've done plenty of research, along with reading and reviewing sources for evidence on substance use.
The human body on a grand scale reacts 1 way to steroids, and the side effects are pretty much annotated.
just like when you take some stupid shit for some stupid diesease, and at the end of the commercial after it tells you your depression will go away, you mihgt also get a-z side effects.

stop being fucking retarded

>The human body on a grand scale reacts 1 way to steroids
So there's no difference between testosterone, estrogen, and cholesterol?

you are a very stupid person

I'll just quote your original argument again and laugh
>Subtance to subtance it doesnt change dramatically. I dont think it would be hard to gather evidence, put out a baseline and a hypothetical graph and let people decide for themselves where they need to be. ( Advil bottle says normal consumption is 2, i take 4)

again, not how it works, simply because you can't decide "where you need to be" without bloodwork. why? because everyone reacts differently. there is a "base effectiveness" as you say but no one responds the same way. estradiol conversion for one is a big thing that is almost entirely genetics. people who respond differently to a dosage of testosterone aren't outliers either, you can't say "hey there's 100 people, 90 will be exactly 8x responders." it'll be completely all over the fucking place.

>The human body on a grand scale reacts 1 way to steroids, and the side effects are pretty much annotated.

Uh, yes the capacity for nitrogen retention is increased. At a baseline this is how all AAS function.

This doesn't mean that the overall mechanisms of action may impact individuals the same. Tren doesn't aromatize, the lack of estrogen may play a role in major mood swings on blast for someone sensitive to estrogen/estrogen balance.

There's so many variables and systems at play with hormones VS other medicines.

>there is a "base effectiveness" as you say but no one responds the same way
agreed, no one is going to react the same way

>estradiol conversion for one is a big thing that is almost entirely genetics
youre telling me, that out of 100,00 people, a baseline cant be formed? From 1 extreme to another its not a great difference

In my statement that were not all snowflakes, I'm not tryng to say that we arent all different, but theres a general heading in which people can go and find results. As with everything, they will need to tweak (JUST LIKE THE GODDAMN STICKIES).

anons grabbing information from one or two sources in here, rather than a gathered group of evidence would clearly be better. Just because some user did this one thing once isnt a good idea. i would rather have a source of data tat comes from 1000's of data. Not some fraud thread(no offense).

I am so happy i don't need so much gear to look good

currently on 200 mg test + 40 mg mast-e

MUH MAGICC. KKEK

You post makes so fucking sense and you know it, it's just an excuse to post this CHEAT POSE PICTURE. He did it guiyz, the absolute madman!!

hello

Whats the secret to big delts?

first injection

there's a very large bubble in the syringe after drawing

what do

Flip it upside down (needle pointing up) and gently depress the plunger until the bubble is almost gone or oil is barely starting to come out the tip.

steroids and working your delts stupid

smash the air bubble too we're freaks

You dont say. I mean what does mast do specifically.

be better than u