It's not.
You're just weak.

Fpbp

nou

It requires a fair amount of coordination, flexibility and strength

>tfw deep squats stimulate your prostate
>tfw you can't stop squaring because it feels too good

faggot

I know right? Haha squatting is freaking exhausting.

Think of it like this

Don't lift with your knees but your hips

Imagine the squat as a giant hip thrust

Ive been working out for 5 years now. A good few worksets of squats is smooth as fuck. Literally a fluid motion

Feels goood man

This!

Squats became a lot less taxing on my CNS the moment I imagined myself using hip drive

?????

this is probably the only good thing this entire board has to offer

Because if it was easy, it would be your mom

Because there is no functional strength gained from it so you use a bunch of muscles which serve to real functional purpose other than squating

I agree there is no easy Squat or DL it seems. Hell even getting into the deadlift position without weight and tensing your body already feels harder than a lot of isolation exercises.

This only applies when you do low bar squats. In a high bar squat you start the squatting movement with your knees.

wait you arent supposed to bend the knees first in a lowbar squat ? been doing highbar for a while and recently switched over.

You start low bar by moving back your hips and you also get up with 'hip driiive'.

I used to be a pussy as well user. You get over it eventually.

Why is life so hard? Why is everything so damn hard?

HIP DRAHVE

Besides the gay sex, you mean?

A heavy Squat is like live it pushes you down over time, it wants you to break mentally and physically but once you are at your lowest point and have given up on it you just need to let go and put everything you got into it. Use all the strength you gathered, all the hipdrive you can give and get back up.

Depends on your stance and a bunch of other factors. Moving the bar a couple of inches doesn't massive change the kinetic chain activation needed to move the weight.

Highbar or lowbar if I have long femurs?

I have to take an wider-than-shoulder-width stance with highbar if I want to have a chance getting out of the hole with high bar, never tried lowbar before.

>Besides
Nah, the gay sex is the only good thing.

Because you are not slav master race

>like live

Really made me think friendo, gonna make my life better by giving it more hipdrive.

>he does low bar "squats"

No. Break at the hips first

because you are a little bitch

I've been lifting for 2 months now. I love dead lifting it's helping. I still cannot properly squat and I loathe it. My wrists hurt from holding the bar to my traps and my knees keep awkwardly buckling. I also exhaust myself just keeping balance.

You probably do it too much, squatting every training day is unproductive for a non novice

The only squat is the low bar squat

Unless you are an Olympic lifter or want to blow your knees out there is no need to do the inferior high bar

Just dont do squats if you care about aesthetics
If you want to get your squatnumber up then squat

Squats make you aesthetic, fuck off with your sacrilegious bullshit

>t. ripptoewitz

How flexible are you OP, do you realize how many body parts are moving from when you squat ?

Squatting is hard? Ever tried Overhead press?

Not everyone wants to squat like rip

do whatever you want. i break hips and knees at the same time.

if you want aesthethic ass so your boyfriend can cum more, you faggot

What the fuck, squatting isn't hard at all.
Walking after squatting, on the other hand...

>Squat plug mustard rice
I know that feel bro