>what percentage of young guys are lifting there

POO

>US
>15%

>US
>1%

>israel
>7%

depends on where you're from. if you live in a shitty poor area like a rural area or a mexican suburbs, maybe 10% because everyone's a fat dyel. If you live by the beach though I'd say 50% of guys here are lifting.

t. I go to a uni by the beach.

Straya: 45.036%
Western Sydney: 99.999998%

>US
>0.00000001%

>every other guy lifts.

Nah

Is 45% true, I cannot believe

Gever :)

have you ever been to the beach? there are so many trust fund babies here with infinite money they about half of the guys lift

>france
>5%?
And I guess about half of them are immigrants.

>50%
Yeah, and drive 1.5km and order your dinner from a fat Mexican, while sitting next to fat DYELs.

Afterwards, you can swing by your shartmart and observe your obese countrymen in their natural state.

You burgers crack me up. Your obesity rates amongst young men are probably closer to 50% than the percentage who exercise at all.

>50%

That's just incredibly high. Maybe guys that are in the vicinity of a gym once a month?

>Australia
>50%

Living in Australia, do not believe

you're retarded dude I'm talking about specifically the people that live by the beach or go to uni by the beach.

>Finland
>Almost everyone -the spergs

the only people i notice who lift are either bigger than me, or people i see who carry around a gallon of water.

>CBD (Town Hall)
>Clubs are either 100% pajeets or 100% chads

Kill me

Brazil
One in every 6 or 7 guys

Can confirm. I'm from Western Sydney and every single one of my close friends has a membership to a gym.

USA is huge so we'll go by state

Florida (inland): 10%
Florida (near the beach): 20%
Florida (Miami Beach): up to 50% not counting the Cubans

Poland
like 50 % i would say

>what percentage
you mean "percent"

>Tasmania
>-23%

>Belgium
>2%

>Italy
>0.2%

And the people that do go to the gym seem to make it they're objective to not sweat at the gym.

In a city of 1.5 million there's one (1) gym that focuses on powerlifting and Olympic lifts instead of just machines.

Honestly a good portion of gyns here don't even have a barbell, maybe just a smith machine

Norway.
I'd say around 10% or so.

The rest of us are fat as fatass.

Average height is 6'2 though, so it doesn't matter if you lift if your height starts with 5'.
You'll only get midgets.

uk

like 60%? absolutely none look like they do, but every guy you meet will go on about their sick brosplit and how bad arm day was

>Portugal
>How the fuck am I supposed to know

it doesnt matter how much floridians lift, they already lifted america back into greatness

Japan
0.3%

>Brazil
>More than 70%, I guess

>Estonia
>I guess around like 5% or less

Jesus you people are seriously exaggerating the fucking numbers.

You little turds get such a skewed understanding of how many lift because you go to the beach and see all these six packs and lifters and forget that the fucking beach is in no way representative of the actual population. Six packs and lifters are there exactly because they've got six packs and they lift. It's to show off. Same goes for clubs and even for colleges to an extent. These places are just representative of the most active and successful and show-offy layer of the entire population. Walk into a walmart and have a look around. See the reality for a change.

50% my ass.

Are you serious?

Just one gym for free weights?

Just one gym in the entirety of Rome with a squat rack instead of smith machine?

bong
realistically ~30% 'lift', but

>UK
>40%

what do you mean by lifting ? going to the gym or actually lifting weights and looking like they lift ?

Around 10% in Germany? Lifting became more popular in recent years, but there is still a stigma attached to it and lots of people will assume you compensate for a small dick when you look like you lift.

This wasn't about alcohol consumption.

I dunno m8. I vacation in daytona and destin and the percentage of guys that actually lift is miniscule. MAYBE one of of 10. Then there's an even smaller subset who actually look good and arent a manlet.

Seriously, everyone is manlet skinnyfat scum and it looks terrible.

You misspelled rate of inbreeding.

The answer to that would be 99% or more . Somewhere between 33% and 50% of Bong men "lift" depending on where in the country you are but only like 5-10% are serious about it.

Poland, about 90% I guess

This is true as fuck

luckily noones height starts with anything above 2 in Norway, get out immigrant
And I'd say maybe 5% go to the gym, and of those 5%, less than half of the people going to the gym is actually lifting.

>Norway
Like at least half of young guys, probably more like 70-80%.

Almost nobody seems to understand how to EAT or PROGRESS though.

The guys showing up at the gym three times each january does not count, there is no way 70-80% of our populace is lifting. Take my workplace for instance. We have me plus one lanky guy who ruined shoulders and knees lifting, and now only does arms and cardio. And one other coworker recently started lifting for the first time in his life. So that makes us three out of the 30 people working here. But seeing as I'm the only one getting gains I will claim nobody but me lifts.

>brazil
>more than 70% of guys are shemales
>the other 30% inject synthol for fake muscles

Pretty much every guy in my class goes to the gym.

Might be a higher percentage of students.

BI?

NTNU.

Good for you bro!
NTNU is master race of norwegian schools.

>Philippines
>can't find any statistics about gym membership, let alone actual weight lifting
If there's one good thing about being a flip, it's that if you lift you're immediately in the top 10%, make it top 1% if you're 1. light skinned 2.6'0+

>Deutscheland
>Feels like 50% of younger guys have a gym membership
Most fags don't go regularly though. And out of those going about 99% either just fuck around or do stupid brosplits. Hardly see anyone here ever progressing in weights and the ones that progress aesthetically are almost always frauds.

True. Although it's far higher than most countries. I'd say about 20-30% of guys between 18 and 25 lift. Obviously less in rural areas where gyms are non existent

Wrong. I'm 6'2 from Australia and most young men in your country were around 5'11-6'. Germany and Netherlands were taller from what I saw

Being over 5' is basically bonus points in the Phillipines
I went there at 6'4 and felt like a freak. Even in Japan I at least saw a few guys my height

>Feels like 50% of younger guys have a gym membership
Just no. More like 20% max.

>Serbia
>~5%

/Denmark/ represent
How many who lift of men 15-25 having a gym membership? Prob 20-30%. Most guys I know have a gym membership. But really lift? Actually dedicated to a program/routine they follow on a weekly basis, and a subaverage diet? 5-10%.

Just yes. 'Feels' imply subjectivity, therefore your estimation can't falsify mine. If it feels less where you live - alright. That, however, is in no way related to how it feels in my area you autist.

And here in southern Germany, especially in my hometown, it feels like almost everyone has one.

brazilian delusional monkey, no shit
i bet you inject synthol and think youre jacked too you sub-human piece of shit

>Netherlands
>50% of guys are """""lifting""""""
>5% is actually making gains

akhi!

>Israel
>3%

>sugerowanie

Belgian immigrants- 90%
>they're preparing for the race war
>mfw I do too

Depends on the people you hang out with. In my unversity among people my age approximately 10% goes to the gym, of which 5% actually make it.

If you look at my home village, I am the only one that goes to the gym.

Hungary

2-3%

It's funny because a larger percentage in rural areas actually make it.

In the gym in my home town (middle of nowhere) 75% is jacked.
In the gym in the city I currently live in most are dyel's

>34 DD biceps

This photo is so bulgarian I can't even
Also probably 33-50% of young people, as visible on pic. However the kids and the older people are fat fuckin sloths.

>Sweden
>80%

>Canada
>0.5% lift
>20% "lift"

maybe 10% of people I. Their 20s in murrica lift, and most people drop it for a while before they've made progress or they don't diet right

7% because they're forced to lol

ei

go home jungle nigger

>Ireland
>I live out in the sticks so less than 5

Ah, Bulgaria. What a fucking shithole

Get on my level.

You're off your rocker if you think that many people lift in america

Swede here.
I only know 5 people and never go outside so I can tell you what those 5 do

>Dad
Is very fat. Has never been to a gym. Works in an office and once got suspended for grabbing the vending machine lady by the breasts to try and steal some chocolate bar she was stocking into the machine

>Mother
Also fat. Eats many pastries and stews. Supports my father, when he grabbed the vending ladies breast bought him a vending machine for his birthday, they have sex on it now.

>Sister
Pretty fat as well, is a whore

>Sisters boyfriend
Is a Serb but not jacked, just very fat and a beta male. Bakes cakes all the time and has a 'fake' gay relationship with my dad 'for laughs' where they kiss each other

>Brother
Not fat but doesn't work out

I don't know about everyone else, my gym is empty and mostly shitskins