CBT- Current Body Thread

Old threads dying, starting a new one.

>186cm
>88kgs
>19 y/o
>lifting 2.5 years

>100x3 bench
>180x1 deadlift
>0kg squat (snapped knee, 380kg legpress for reps)

thoughts?

yeah biggest guys in my gym 180kg deadlift for 1rm who are twice the size of you im sure you do that bro

how stupid do you cunts think people are

samefag

wahhaa as if a 180kg deadlift is impressies you puny piece of shit

m8 i dont even do deadlifts often, tried them the other day after a year off and pulled 180, really not that impressive of a lift.

im on my phone at work. why would i samefag that hahaha

Recently made a new DL pr; 135 kg x 3

Feels good man

Also, mid cut

fag/10

>doesn't squat because knee
>does heavy leg presses which are even worse for knees

ok

Wow dude Mirrin so hard, please be natural, how many years training? A decade?

Promise no roids? Physique looks tren'd up

>19 y/o
>looks like 60 y/o James Caan
Anyways good progress OP, how'd you slim your waist down like that? Seems like I've tried everything but this fucker can't seem to get smaller than 29"

DO

again, also OP try doing standing leg extensions with resistance bands, they hit quads hard

gonna try 190kg DL this week and then hopefully the big one on Christmas eve

wish me luck bros

D 180
S 200
B 120

YOU

Mirin, and good luck user

EVEN

stop making fun of me ;_;

LIFT

Reposting from old thread, me..
I hope to one day post this picture with a stronger more happy me

Forgot what my stats were, how much should a by squatting if 64kg 184cm?

>195cm
>88kg
>18yrs
>100 kg bench
>140 kg Squat
>180 kg Deadlift

i love deadlifts r8 me

179cm and 71kg

pajeet my son

lifts? routine?

Disgusting.

thanks dad.

its more so a mobility issue than anything else, but thanks for the tip dyel tripfag.

my waist is actually wider than average, just the angle man.

no

How's long lifting? And are you natty? That's my goal body but I don't want to juice

mirin frame brah

>lifting 2.5 years
>180x1 deadlift
I don't understand you people. I've been lifting for 4 months and I can deadlift 160.

1m74
88kg

155 Bench
180 Squat
210 Dead

just realised you said you have a 29 inch waist, mine is 36 man haha, its all about angles.

cool dude. see , i dont lift for strength and i can guarrentee youre dyel af

well what do you lift for? Because if aesthetics, you really failed hard and should kys

No bully please
I'm half white and just wanna get stronger and gain mass, besides I'm Sri Lankan mix, not a nauseating and filthy Indian

Of course I look DYEL I told you, I've been only lifting for months.
kek

I started doing a routine like fronk's recently, but before this I did a mix of mostly PPL and SL

I don't know my maxes right now but I'm definitely not at my strongest these days.

Yes natty, lifting a considerably long time desu.

hahaha good chat, post body fagboy

i swear you used to say you did a brosplit for first 2-3 years of lifting

>185cm
>93kg
>23 y/o kissless virgin
>lifting for 3 years

>100kg x 3 bench
>200kg x 3 sumo diddy
>215kg x 1 lowbar squat
>80kg x 5 OHP
>3200SR Mcree main

Please donate all spare chest gainz here

1 (You) = 1kg added to my next bench

Yeah it was a brosplit for like 16 or 18 months or something. Then SL for maybe 6 then basically PPL since

How can your bench be so low?

6ft 90kgs

Was in hospital 1.5 months ago getting back into lifting

Kinda old r8.

220lbs isn't that low bro...if that's considered really weak then Holy fuark I am weak

This thread is triggering my body dysmorphia.

How bad is it?

I stopped lifting in the gym a long time ago. Been running then some home lifting, and am currently swimming daily.

My core is weak and my form is shit. I tried all sorts of ab exercises but they still seem weak. I don't know anymore. It fucked me over when lifting also.

I may start lifting again at some point. Any ideas how to strengthen core?

>1m82 or 6ft
>82kg

>this weighs more than 10kg less than me

Holy shit those thighs. Your form seems as shit as mine btw.

Why is your refrigerator wearing jeans?

It is compared to your other stats. For example I do 75kg x 5 OHP but I bench 130kg x 6.

Hey man I got yuge obliques and birthing hips.

Nontheless I'm not complaining of my v taper. The pic angles aren't the best.

I love this angle man, makes your small waste look tiny, made my child bearing hips look normal

>lifting 3 months
>5'10.5 173
>203---> 173 so far
>looking for 160-163 ish then gonna bulk

I wanna be 10% bf and have visible abs for the first time since I was 13 already ffs

Slowed down my cut a little this week, just to give myself some time to breathe before PMSF attempt

Am I thicc yet?

you're a bit of a cunt t.bh

Heaviest I've ever been in my life. 175lbs 5'7

He's right though. Why are you offering expertise advice with a tripcode when you look like microwaved shit and have been lifting for a few months?

>another trip that literally doesn't lift

zzz

see

I'm over 1pl8 on all

lol? So, like I said, lifting for a few months?

>looks like garbage
>lifts are horrid
>tripcode

:^)

I don't understand how you can look at a clearly superior physique and then offer advice/call him out

I am not OP. I just do not understand the logic.

Not only superior, but like, 6/10 vs 1/10 lmfao. Not even same ballpark, and you give advice?

Where does the arrogance come from?

idk m8 I outlift him by 20kg on bench and 60 on dl at a significantly lighter bodyweight, and only started lifting after severe knee surgery so I know all about squatting when your knees are kill

>21 years old
>93kg
>184 cm
>lifting for 3,x years.

Natty? XD

>outlift
>lift

He has much, much more lean mass than you and much less body fat, wider shoulders, narrower hips, and actually has a v taper, somethign your 20% bf lard ass lacks.

I said 'superior physique'

Stop moving the goal posts.

mirrin what are you on/how many cycles/cycle or blast and cruise

Bench has just always been an extremely hard lift for me. I was a former fat fuck so getting my squats above 2pl8 took mere weeks of lifting but getting my bench past 1 pl8 took me over a year. My OHP was 50 x 3 with my bench at 60 x5 at one point.

After significantly narrowing my grip and pausing my reps I've only recently managed to get it past 2 pl8 after 2.5 fucking years.

What's worse is that my current DB shoulder press is 40kg x 5 and my flat DB is 36kg x 5, feels bad man

What do you mean by shit form? Bad posture? I do have slight lordosis but i don't think it's that noticeable clothed and it hasn't really made a physical impact on me

show legs

No.

250mg Test E twice a week since 13 or 14 weeks.
I want to blast and cruise. Next summer I will add mast, until then I stay on 500mg/w.

Here we go.

I'm not moving the goalposts, you asked why I offered him advice

got any natty pics? OP here and thinking of hopping on, would be curious to see how you looked b4 roids. how much weight did you gain first cycle @500mg test? how well did you hold your unnatty gains when you came off?

18 y/o
175 cm height
84 kg weight
Did 1 year strength training to cut down 30 kgs and began lifting for gains around 6 months ago

>got any natty pics?
This pic is 7 or 8 months before taking roids.

>how much weight did you gain first cycle @500mg test?
~6kg

>how well did you hold your unnatty gains when you came off?
I can't help you with this. This is my first cycle and I want to stay on for the rest of my life.
Never took anything else than 500mg Test E.

Why roid when you look like this? Body dismorphia meme is real?

>want to stay on forever

Yeah fuck, I can see why dude, holy shit.

great progress.

>tfw natty cuck

What sort of volume do you train your bench with?

I've gone from 125lbs to 165lbs and my lifts are 1/2/3/4

How much weight do I need to lose to not look fat as fuck?

>Why roid when you look like this?
When I look at that picture I don't like anything but the delts.
>Body dismorphia meme is real?
Sure it is. Most time I feel too small.

Thanks mate.
It's just not the gains.
I know it sounds stupid for a 21 year old, but the sex is so much better.
I sleep better and I feel like a new man.

>leg presses bad for knee

I disagree with both of you. Leg presses and Squats are both very natural movements for the leg & knee specifically.

Squatting puts more stress on your spine.

Leg extensions are what's bad for your knee. There is literally no real world movement that a leg extension mimics. It's great for isolating the quad but puts undue stress on the knee.

I've had a knee surgery, I have arthritis of the spine (spondyloarthopathy).

I weigh 180lbs and leg press 600lbs.

Ask me how I know what I'm talking about.

Did you mean 81kgs? I am 176cm, 71kg and i look nowhere as close, even although i have relatively low BF

roiding for this?

how tall are you?

Around 5'9-5'10

I agree that squat is a natural movement and should be done for knee rehab, my point is that squatting has a better load distribution, especially around the knee, compared to leg press. If you have knee issues, you're better off learning to squat properly than chucking tons of weight on the leg press and avoiding squatting altogether

I also agree that leg extensions are terrible for your knees in general, especially as an open chain exercise. Incidentally I've had SI joint pain for months, my GP thinks it's early ankylosing spondylitis so I kinda feel your pain.

>What do you mean by shit form? Bad posture?
Exactly.

Your lordosis is pretty apparent.

>it hasn't really made a physical impact on me
I don't know either you're lucky or you simply haven't strained yourself physically enough.

That sucks man. To be more specific... I have (for the past 17 years) what's referred to as an 'undifferentiated spondyloarthopathy'. That means I have an auto-immune disease that has characteristics of multiple different spondyloarthopahties but doesn't fit cleanly into any one category, such as reactive arthritis/reiters disease, ankylosing spondylitis, chrons, psoriatic arthritis, etc... I'm going to a rheumatologist early next year to see how my spine is holding up.

Is your joint pain worse in the morning? Does it get better with exercise and seemingly get worse the more inactive you are?

I was skeptical at first, but naproxen sodium (aleve) works wonders if you're having arthritic joint pain. It's obviously not good to take it often, but it actually got me through a very bad chronic phase of my disease. Now I take something daily that's more natural and works almost as good.

5'7 manlet 136 lbs
Fell for the SS meme now too much fat at the belly, keep bulking ?

First day at the gym?

20, 6'1 been lifting for about a year out of skinny fat heroin junkie mode

fuck me user

Goal mode

Why would you go to the hospital for that?
Just go to the gym dumbass its way cheaper and has much more apropriate equipment.
I know youre autistic but you gotta learn how to be around normal people some day.
Stop trolling around the hospital its for actually sick people!
MFW i catch you here one more time..

S H O U L D E R S
holy shit

188cm
89kgs
20 y/o
lifting seriously for 1.5 years

>didn't notice dick head at first glance

fuck me, daddy

>1pl8 pr
kek

22 - 4 months~ lifting
182cm
78kg

>71kg and i look nowhere as close, even although i have relatively low BF

thats because your bf is higher than you thik you delusional pleb

158 going to bulk to 170

Was told to add more volume to my lifts to make my body more proportionate but this question was never answered:

So i should put more weight and do less reps? I was kinda doing the opposite. Lots of reps.

>those rolled shoulders

Pls live in amsterdam ill be your slave