Diabetes

My friend (pic related) says she can't workout cuz of her diabetes. What's Veeky Forums's thoughts on this?

Your friend should kill herself

This

your friend should no longer be your friend. For your sake don't waste your time with human garbage.

your friend is dead. He just doesnt know it yet

tell her she has diabetes, not cry-abetes.

why are you friends with fat people anyway? stop enabling them you enabling faggot

I have diabetes and neither type of it will stop you from working out. She's a crybaby and lazy. A lot of diabetics think they can't or that it's too much work even though they might just have ro recalculate the amounts in one or two shots per day.

My friend has type 1 and he lifted for precisely as long as it took to get a gf. Then he stopped.

Lifting weights aids in fixing diabetes type 2.

Its just as dumb as saying you cant do chemo because you got cancer.

kekd

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy bitch.

She's probably type 2 the fat cunt. Even less excuse. I've been type 1 all but the first year of my life, only true issue is trying to progress in the later stages. Hard to keep diet in check if blood sugar gets out of whack

Pic of doctor's orders with timestamp or it didn't happen. xD

So far as I know regular exercise is *prescribed* as part of the treatment for diabetes. I think she's BSing you and just doesn't want to exercise.

I had gestational diabetes due to an undiagnosed autoimmune disease having a flair up and causing much worse problems, but it does spike your blood sugar as does pain and stress. I was in 2 surgeries within 3 days at 5 months pregnant. Lot of pain, lot of stress.

Anyway, I had to go through a lot of nutritional classes to teach me to manage my blood sugar until the flair up passed and I was no longer pregnant. Never needed insulin thank god, but the diabetic diet sucks.

But everything I was told about exercise was good. Like, exercise after a meal will help lower your blood sugar levels to a healthy range more quickly. Exercise before a big meal can help prevent a blood sugar spike.

A lot of exercise with no food can cause low blood sugar, but that's like not eating all day and exercising for 3-4 hours straight.

Diabetics have high blood sugar they manage, exercise helps lower it a little. It is the opposite of an excuse NOT to do it.

Your friends looks like the typical land-whale feminist that would blame it all on muh genetics.
Diabetes could make it difficult for her in diets and supplements. But exercise it's a completely different matter.

why exercise if your diet will be shit

Because you can still procure good results without a perfect diet

Ask her where the fuck she read/heard that people with diabetes should not try to be physically active.

Then murder her

tell her shes got diabetus cause she's a subhuman waste-consumer not worthy of existing

Diabtes
Isnt

Real

Exercise dramatically improves type 2 beetus

If its type 1 though, should consult a doctor first

that

>friends
>Veeky Forums

lmao, stop making excuses for you being a fat fuck op

Type 2 diabetes is literally completely controllable through diet and exercise. It's quite literally the disease of fat people.

/thread

your friend should let us beat her and die. that should fix her dieabeatus

You cant fix type 2 diabetes but you can keep it from getting worse

I have type 1 beetus, exercise is also recommended. Makes it easier to control blood glucose, only things about it is to take a little less insulin when eating before workout and to bring some juice (or other sugar fuel) to take during workout if working out for an hour or more.

> genderbent blueshoes

The biggest question is why it looks like he has tits.

That's like saying "I can't drive my car because there's too much gasoline in the tank"

top cuck I'm type 1 and can bench 340lbs.