SCARS HOW TO FIX THEM

Scar, how do i fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Sx5Km
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a 6 pack so rockin that nobody notices

Any former fatties tried that coconut oil stuff they make for preggers ladies?

That scar is the last of your problems

There is nothing wrong with the scar. You look like you are pregnant though. I would fix that.

Mederma works nice, but it looks like your scar is not that recent.
6 months of daily mederma on a fresh scar will whiten it a lot. You might need to apply it for longer, and that shit is expensive.
I have a few huge scars and I started treating them until I realized I'm ok with them. Anyway the more "red" ones have faded a lot

I would also add that , , is solid advice.
Start lifting and in a couple years that little scar won't even be noticed.
I have bigger problems than you

Ya sure bro, go else where and try to be edgy there

I cant lose weight, im way too skinny for that

Holy shit you look so badass

Unless you're severely mutilated/disfigured(or have a lot of keloid) scars aren't unaesthetic at all, they're just sort of there

Try actually lifting

>those hips
THICC

Are you actually serius, like? I deleted a pic because everyone was saying that shit

Looking very feminine. I would fuck you assuming you are 18 or older.

Looks like a shark bit you.

Please be in London

Imagine a pink thong cradling those hips

hnnnnng

Cicatricure

What're they from mayn?

You looked average with dad bod but if you keep going you're gonna hit action hero tier.

Get a tattoo over it.

you look like a perfect trap. put on some thongs and post another picture

sporting a half chub right now, dont disappoint me

imgur.com/a/Sx5Km

;^)/^

here we go, first fap of the day

step it up lightweight. you're already 9 behind me and i'm just getting warmed up

Car crash with no seatbelt. Really bad idea
Fractured hip, liver and spleen broken in half, several ribs broken, broken nose.
Would not recommend

Where do you live? Do you have snap/kik?

Holy shit
You know? In Veeky Forums they said i was ugly
Pretty sure they said thicc and chubby too... Idk how to feel about this, i wasnt even trying to look "sexy"

who the fuck said looks thicc and chubby? they are idiots and what appears to be blind

i would make sensual love to you all night

>no homo

did it make you stronger?

My appendix is much bigger
Gil i slept with a while back said it made me look like some grizzled war veteran

Kys freak

How big is your cock? Wanna frot?

Dude, genuinelly kys, what the fuck are you even doing in this world? Get the fuck out of my threat, get cancer and die, i hope your children if you ever get any see you die, i wish you win the lotery and die the next day, just so everyone can be happy that they get s portion of money, get your cock inside a vacum and use max potence, just so you can die dehidrated, i hope you die i inside your mothers cunt, i hope you get stucked there just so your mother can try to abort you twice

Its like 17cm, wish i could be bigger i guess

Notice me hipster daddy, your scars are sexy af

Post your feminine monster, please

going to need some more pics user, preferably with pants removed

Let's see your clitty. You have the opportunity to make a lot of guys happy. Better yet post an album. I know you've got em.

>tfw never gonna have qt body that legion of autistic fit man would want to cover with high-test load

How does it feel user to have a host of anonymous guys rock hard ready to blow their load looking at your pic?