What kind of sports goes along well lifting?

What kind of sports goes along well lifting?

pokemon go

Being stronger is a benefit in pretty much every sport.

Crossfit

I do rock climbing

sport for fun like disk throwing
sport for self defense like judo

Martial arts like boxing, muay thai, wrestling or something like that.

rock climbers look sexy as fuck and it's more attractive to the ladies because it's primal man vs. nature shit

>This is what rock climbers actually believe

He is right you fat powershitter

cry more

rugby and wrestling (martial arts in general). those along with pretty much any contact sport

More lifting. DYEL?

>rock climbers look sexy as fuck and it's more attractive to the ladies because it's primal man vs. nature shit
haha, maybe if rock climbers weren't all like 60kg

Rugby built my lower body.

anime and escapism works well.

the sport of fucking dem Bitchesss

ahh yeahhh, am i right?????

Turkish oil wrestling

Yoga.

Rugby. It's manly as fuck. You get to get sweaty and physical with other fit guys and it probably helps you build even more muscle.

You had me at "sweaty and physical with other fit guys"

how do I achieve those calves

Faggot

Tell me something I don't already know sweetheart.

high injury rate though which can derail your training

True, but you can fuck up badly with deadlifts, squats or other exercises in which you could have wrong form.

For sure for sure

Boxing since all the power and strength comes from the hips and legs, in the gym you hit those heavily so yeah it aids you in become some sort of Mike Tyson but the speed part is the hardest

Basketball and rock climbing.

Hiking. You have to lift yourself!

Calf raise with a 600 pound barbell on your back for sets of 50x50 three times an hour for the rest of your life.

You can improve your calves noticeably with calf raises, but those in that picture are not possible.

Decent calf gains to be made hiking

from allways squating when you take a shit in the street, just like Pajeet

Boxing, wrestling

Climbing

Swimming if you want to take care of your heart and lungs (as well as your joints).

Put on some blue paint, and voilĂ .

sport fucking

>*Brrrrrrrrrrrrrtttt*

Pistol Squats, Warrior Sequences, Deep Chair Pose + Variations, Hanumanasanas. Just start doing yoga.

Also chant to Krisna.

yoga and wrestling
great stamina good for gains and mobility

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Random fact, the guy that filmed this is Eadweard Muybridge, he's also the guy that made the famous images of the horse running to prove that it leaves the ground. Check out the documentary Zoopraxographer if you are into the human body and it's range of motions etc, he was extremely meticulous.

I didn't even watch the gif assumed it was his work but it obviously isn't lel, check him out anyway. It's definitely inspired by him.

yeah ladies love that hunchback look from over developed backs and underdeveloped everything else

Disc golf. Not the manliest sport by any means but its good for light cardio and helps maintain back flexibility.

dont you have a problem with your grip ? I would imagine doing heavy Deadlifts + rock climbing multiple times a week would be hard to recover from.

having poor form is hardly comparable to the concussions you can get in rugby

Lol...I mean this is kind of a reach. A lot of disc golfers are stoners who enjoy walking around outside. Light cardio lmao you're probably not even hitting 110 bpm

Depends. The stoner folk and noobs who just carry 2 discs don't get anything out of it.

My bag weighs about 10-15lbs and a round usually takes me an hour to an hour and a half. My home course has several hills to climb and I've played several courses where at some point you have to scale up steep hills or pull yourself up with a rope. Add in proper backhanding form (which requires full-body coordination) and you get a nice stretch with light cardio.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that was more information than you wanted about it but it's a nice hobby that I enjoy.

Rape

Hockey

Serious gains for your lower body if you learn to power skate properly

Crossfit

Not necessarily. Boxers do not want big muscles because of how much oxygen goes to them, not to mention how much they can slow a punch down

hands down MMA or BJJ

Nah man I love to play. Your course sounds way more intense than my 3 regular ones, all very gentle hills. There is a little Veeky Forums benefit to driving, I agree.

Do i lose my gains if i do box ? After all, it is a cardio.

Yeah I'm in Tennessee so there's plenty of climbing, especially on the courses in the eastern part of the state.

That's kind of the beauty of the game. Player's abilities develop differently depending on where they are from depending on the terrain. Long distance throwing (500ft plus) is kind of an uncommon thing around here because the most of the holes are short, hilly, and wooded but it's sort of a necessity in the midwest where its flat and the holes are typically longer (so I hear, haven't actually played in that region). This gives each player a unique set of strengths and weaknesses.

I got big calves from biking.

As if I need my brain cells when I'm swole as fuark, breh.

Squash to build speedand fast reactions - additional leg day
`
Training hands and wrists while lifting gives more streanght to your servs etc.

I play volleyball, wing spiker
99% guys are spooky spooky skellys or skinnyfat
Its a fun sport plus it gets me laid

check'd

yeah i meant more grappling-type sports. (jiujitsu, judo, wrestling) and contact sports like rugby and football.

even in boxing, it can't hurt to be strong in your lifts. obviously in those sports where finesse is more important technique is #1, however, all elite athletes in pretty much any sport will most likely have strength training in their regimen.

Anybody have a good yoga program that isn't full of pajeet religious bullshit?

Find a heated power class. Vinyasa.

Or classic Ashtanga series.

Stop being a little bitch and discounting the pajeet religous bullshit though. Do you want to move mountains or would you rather be stuck on 2pl8 4ever.

Did nobody ever source her?