That first sip of the day

>that first sip of the day

Lmao lads

Gonna steal that's for my own snap and claim I thought of it. Cheers user.

wanna know a secret?
it's not even my oc :^)

>that first squat of the day

aah, it feels so refreshing with a sipplug

is this meme marketing?

I only started drinking this shit since last week.

I had one this morning; didn't really feel any effects from it but it tasted great and it's 0 calorie.

Why is Monster shill marketing via memes on a memeboard.

Nobody's shilling here, mate. But let me tell you, I just woke up and had a sip, feeling great and ready to take on the world.

Will it get me a girlfriend and make her sip my cock

>send gf out to get my sips last night
>"zero ultra in a white can. You know how i do"
>"yes user i know you drink them all the time"
>find this in the refrigerater
Someone's going to get a stern talking to later

Of coarse. First sips attract the chicks. :^)

Does pic related count as sips? I prefer it to monster, desu

enjoy your chronic high blood pressure

>haha im shilling a product for free because its such a funny meme

I'm actually drinking a blue one right now, Its okay pre workout from time to time except that I sometimes get dizzy after drinking them.

>Nobody's shilling here
>feeling great and ready to take on the world

Are sips real at all? Every time I see these threads it makes me laugh and actually want to try it

i got hooked instantly

>tfsotd

THAT

It's a silly meme, but they taste good, and have a lot of caffeine, so there's that.
I usually drink one before I go squat

FIRST

>that first sip of the day
>meme

SIP

this is CTR-level shilling

OF

THE

This is a great opportunity for some perspective. Check this out, my retarded friend: There is literally zero shilling happening here. The shilling came and went more than three months ago, and all that's left is satirical memes and autistic /pol/ crossovers like you who can't tell the difference.

So apply this lesson to your scary, scary CTR red herring. What does this tell you?

dude are you serious? do you really think MONSTER, of all companies, sends employees to a vietnamese basketweaving site for 6 hours a day at minimum wage to shill their new Energy Ultra Zero Calorie Monster Energy Drink?

PHUUUUARK
mirin'

Three words: SIKK SIKK SIKK

DAY

>>that first sip of the day

Hey sipbros I'm about to have that first sip of the day.

No, I think Coca Cola Co., the company that distributes and markets MONSTER, is doing what you just said.

I'm just a schizo faggot, though.

This is just a newfag meme. Sage

Don't know, how you guys drink that shit, or any energy drinks, because that stuff tastes like it's for children

Wow, aren't you so cultured and mature posting on the same board as the people you're trying to call out, you stupid elitist fuck.

This makes zero sense. Monster has already thoroughly penetrated the 18-35 male market. If they or CC were to throw money at some "alternative" marketing scheme, they'd be targeting women.

Pic related (Pink sips RIP in peace 2013-2013)

UNSAGED

*sips fedora*