how do i into pic related?

please tell me

Push heavy stuff
Pull heavy stuff
Lift heavy stuff
Eat
Sleep

for how long ?

Years if you want to look like him. The guy in your pic was most likely into a competitive sport throughout high school and uni, and has lifted that whole time too. I'd say at minimum 6-7 years to get to that mode. But I'm pretty dyel myself, I've just spent a lot of time around those types due to my degree

Until you realize you will never have genetic potential to reach that body and you threw out a lot of money and time.

>working on yourself
>wasting time
Back to tumblr with you

thats dcause the dudes most likely on roids anyway. but with proper form and discipline yeah like about 1 years to get to that mode 6 or so if you're ok with permabulking. and you have to have normal Test to naturally high test

Wanna know how I know you don't lift

>but with proper form and discipline yeah like about 1 years to get to that mode
1 year is too long. that shit can be done in 1 month with good diet

This lmao if you don't have west african tier genes like that guy you will never reach his body

please stop trolling
i am 6'2 at 230lbs and i am not that fat
REALISTIC TIME PLEASE

arent west africans only good at long distance running ?

If you're really dedicated, and i mean REALLY dedicated, you can do it in a week

or in 1 day with top tier steroids

Theyre also pretty good at robbing each other, killing, raping and stabbing each other. Also moving to A T L A N T A and doing all that to white people

I did it in 1 day but if youre not as good as I am maybe 3 days tops

Complete opposite. West Africans are naturally extremely muscular. Sprinters, boxers, etc. Dated a Nigerian girl and with no exercise she had insanely muscular thighs/butt. East Africans are long distance runners.

Thats East africans, West Africans like Drogba were the ideal slaves because they were more productive doing hard labor
Lots of pseudoscientific studies from the 19th century on ideal slave types

>le all niggers are criminal meme
Quick someone screencap this and put it on reddit! We really are the hardest memers, aren't we guyse? xDDD

>defending niggers
You cucked faggot, you should be ashamed of yourself.

moralfagging seems more the reddit thing to do
also fuck off leftypol