/rtg/ - Regression Thread

2 Years is all it takes for a woman to fall apart. Focus on Gainz, attaining wealth and Health, boys.

I'm a feminist because of comments like these.

YAAS QUEEN! SLAY!

Hahaha, spot on mate. Spot on.

Interdasting

There was an attempt

OP can't handle your kurves, queen.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

What the fuck did she expect to happen? She's like 400 lbs, there are Veeky Forums people who can't do that

What is she trying to get at with that picture?

This is the hardest part about living in San Antonio

Sad

Dumping

Fuck, she's so disgusting

unforgivable.

Such saltiness from the virgins this morning.

Seeing women let themselves go like this kills me. I've been fat for most of my life and I'm losing weight and have lost 75 pounds and am proud and feel great but then I see these women just get fat and think "How can you do that?"

It doesn't make me mad or cringe or hate feminism more, it just makes me sad and feel sorry for these women for being so deluded.

Tbh i'd still smash

THICC

Solid thick tight.

Yes all women.

Fek, breh

>It doesn't make me mad or cringe or hate feminism more
Why would it make you hate specifically feminism more? Most fattys are your average stay at home moms without any connection to feminism whatsoever.

It's not women's job to be attractive to you.

Nor is it your job to be attractive to them, as I'm sure you're already aware.

cont

I read that in a zine about how to turn my menstrual clots into delicious vegan cupcakes for my cats.

Me and my non-gender binary partner are going to kick OP's ass for this.

Well they atleast went from 'plain ugly' to 'maybe some fetishist will like'.

Feminist is a word people use to "rationalise" their lack of education.
What is cognitive dissonance?

This only comes in XXXL for some reason.

I want to buy one of these and wear them as tanktop to the gym.

No man. I choose to believe that image is a lie. I can't handle that kind of dissapointment right now.

tragedy

Ultimately this thread doesn't make me feel that bad because basically every single one of these girls looked busted before they ever turned land whale

HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what a cutie she was

sadness

Feminism denies the former but affirms the latter

is that chris farley?

despair

fury

Would sadly still bang.

behold

uncomfortable

Weeping

do you have to have a made up rape story, when you want to become a feminist ?
Is that the barrier of entry ?

Because i want to fuck the new ones before they are consumed by it, but after they lost their prudence, so fucking is easy.

>keked

A fat woman with no breasts..

How sad.

lmao, is it even physically possible to rape a celestial object?

lmao, I'd love to wear this to the gym. The irony would be obvious and triggering would follow.

C'MON!

feminism was not an improvement ofc, but she already had small pig eyes, busted face and male pattern baldness

You can tell she was gonna be fat though. Look at those arms.

>From single to married

Someone putting these Women's Studies flyers under my windshield.

what?

Single

False, just in your own mind, virgin.

Keep making shit up to meet your worldview.

Married

It is literally a woman's only job to be attractive. Everything else is optional

Literally How?

Saddest one incomming:
Before

After

Before

after

ooh boy

idonbelieveit

not sure if want

Women are like kids. Seriously. No self control. If they have a big appetite they will rationalize eating with the flimsiest excuse.

Don't take them seriously. No idea of theirs. They aren't worth teaching anything. They are dumb, and completely lack self awareness.

Don't focus on exceptions, because they are ultra rare, and men tend to think the girl they are crushing on hard, their oneitis, is an exception. This is looking at her through rose color glasses. 99.9% chance you got another basic bitch on your hands.

If one behaves herself and submits to your authority in a relationship, loves having you be the decision make, the dominant one, then you still need to manage her, and be vigilant of what she does. Talk to her like a child most of the time, because emotionally she practically is.

You're a virgin, nice try astro turf Chad.

this

>>>/r9K/

IDIOTT

Why does every second dyke have to have that haircut on the left?

They're poor women who became moms or workaholics who forgot to exercise.

She could still be saved

fat neet detected

Ill take her after. It wouldnt be that hard to fix her up

Yes, let's discourage women from playing sports because competitiveness isn't feminine. Let's discourage them from lifting weights because muscles aren't feminine. Let's discourage them when they're skinny from eating healthy because we all want a girl who can eat a cheeseburger. Let's discourage them from ever getting dirty or sweaty because eww.

Then when their metabolism slows down and they blow up, let's blame them for it.

Good going, lads.

1/2

2/2

They're adults that can do whatever they want, you fucking white knight.

Man was she ugly before, but god damn is she ugly now.

It's not your job to take responsible actions for anything
You can be an irresponsible idiot if you want
That does not mean you're immune to being made fun of because of it
If you decide to stuff your fat face with food, it's your god given right to do so
You don't have to cater to other people's preferences
But you will be made fun of

Not even trying to white knight. I have 4 sisters and grew up without a dad so the estrogen is strong with me. The way society warps women is fucking awful.

Whats more amazing is how youd never guess shes that cute from her fat face, cause some girls looks pretty cute when theyre fat.

Why do you have to make fun of people? I don't make fun of anyone because of their size. I don't care what anyone else's size is. I care what my size is and what I'm comfortable being. Everybody else's body isn't my concern.

This.

Men get discouraged from making it all the time. 'sixpacks are out', 'dad bod', 'too big', 'eww the veins' and so on. Have seen like a millions of statements and articles like that. Unlike women, men just don't give as much of a shit and women don't feel the need to white knight men from this.

I get so frustrated at attractive women who have been skinny their entire lives and then put on a ton of weight. I was obese when I was just a small child and my body was completely wrecked by the time I figured everything out myself. How can adults knowingly do this to themselves? Especially ones that look like they have normal, happy lives and developed just fine.
These people had a chance and adults should know better, but instead they ruin their bodies.

>a mature post on 4chins
DELETE THIS

"Society"; it's women who attack each other.

Yeah, I'm sure the people on this thread who apparently have a collection of women weight gain pictures are all female.