How do I aquire this body?

How do I aquire this body?

anyone?

Be anorexic until youre 12 years old

Okay then what?
btw Ellen is about 16/17 or so here maybe older

This doesn't seem to hard OP. Just eat a caloric deficit until you look like that.

It does not look like she works out much, if at all.

Maybe do some crunches and planks if you feel like it. Your stomach should look like that once you drop below a certain weight / fat percentage though.

>It does not look like she works out much, if at all.
There is more definition than most skinny women have are you saying this is 100% genetics?
I'm wondering if she swims or something, that'd train core slightly that plus low bf% maybe?

you are fucking retarded, plis nobody reply to her anymore let her be retarded in peace

>you are fucking retarded
Asking for fitness advice on a fitness board is retarded? I'm just trying to look better user.
>her
In my mind I'm half he half she, I don't think I could go 100% either way.

>I'm half he half she
pls get your tumblr ideologies out of here

there are 2 genders my guy, pls pick one

>not only retarded but also 100% faggot

please stop, your only making things worse im starting to wonder if im being baited at this point

sooo do you have a benis or not?

It's not gender, it's just how I feel.
I lift but I like to embrace my pretty side, it's a mental thing. I'm attracted to women if that's what your getting at.
Considering how much time we all spend on our bodies here you seem to be very close minded.
>faggot
But I like girls user
see above. I was too broad shouldered etc even before lifting to go trap even if I was comfortable with that. I look like any regular guy to you.

What is bait about wanting to feel pretty like a girl inside? As I said I still lift and want to get Veeky Forums I haven't even gone the twink route (I'm not gay for one), I still want to put on as much mass as possible but I see nothing wrong with thinking about yourself differently. Who is getting hurt by that?

stoop triggering meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why am I triggering you?
I look and act like any other guy (who lifts as well) but sometimes I want to feel like a cute girl inside even if that doesn't match with my body. It's not like I'm a trap or a twink I'm literally just a guy wearing a polo and jeans like millions of others.

same desu famalam

Yeah. I'm still gonna keep lifting till I have as much mass as I want then maintain (I'm natty so thats gonna take forever) but I still have this feeling, it is what it is:
I'm a straight guy who lifts and wants to put on more mass but at the same time feel like a cute grill inside. It's like mental and physical don't match 100%, I don't feel bad about my body and I've always wanted to be muscular but I sometimes like to feel cute and small.

you are a failure of a human being

I'm actually accomplishing what I want from life, getting Veeky Forums included.
Why are you so judgemental? I look just like any other man.

then BE a man

I am a man, feeling comfortable with myself is the ultimate sign of a man in my book.
Being insecure about how others feel about themselves is not at all manly.

Just do yoga for "tone" and marathon training to destroy "bulk".

Or coke. That's the easy way.

Anyway I'm about to eat so I might not see this thread for a while.
Just know Veeky Forumsicizens if you train to get big but want to feel like a cute girl inside there are others just like you here.
No point going twink mode I always wanted to get 'big' so my body and mind will just have to become more seperate. I also like girls so I don't want to look like a fag.