Get fit

>get fit

>only ugly girls are attracted to me

It feels so bad

>Not banging ugly grills to make yourself and them feel gud

I don't know if I should be disgusted or happy if an ugly chick is attracted to me.

>girl is ugly and finds me attractive
>girl is ugly and lowers her standards and finds me attractive

>be handsome manlet
>only underage girls are attracted to me

I would feel used and disappointed in myself for hooking up with somebody less attractive or less fit than me. They don't deserve to be with me after all the work I've put in.

I'm moderately attractive but a total autist and only ugly/fat girls with low self-esteem are willing to look past the autist part. Feels bad indeed.

This. And this circle never stops.

In order to get better looking girls 6 or 7/10 for me cuz I am not that attractive, I have to really put in work, be funny, be normie, emotional, all that shit..

But I can't because I have never had any experience.

In order to get experience I have to get a 4 or 5/10 girl, which I can't, I just fucking can't, no matter its all about the face, but just getting a 1 plate on OHP few days ago and thinking about having 5/10 girl on her best days day I just fucking cant...

I cant bring up girl, I would die of shame, all the friends would laugh at me and I don't think I could even enjoy a relationship with someone ugly after I put in so much work into my body and stuff.

As you get fitter and better looking the number of girls attracted to you increases.

The most vocal and aggressive of this population are the fatties, they have nothing to lose.

So your opinion is that only ugly girls are attracted to you when in actual fact it's just the ugly ones that are forth coming and obvious about their attraction to you.

If you want a pretty girl you've got to put some work in, because they've got 10 other chads doing the same to them at any given time.

lmao

a good body doesn't fix a bad face

These feels

>Match with cute 23 y/o w/o reading bio
>"actually 16"

>get fit
>Only guys seem to notice/comment

I never asked for this

cause women don't understand the amount of effort it takes to attain a nice body so they fail to appreciate it.

>underage

I don't see a problem with that :)

>tfw hebe lifter

Iktf brah

>Be twink mode transitioning into otter mode
>Only attract gays and girls under the age of 16

Take it as a compliment. Know that the hotties feel the same but arnt vocal.

fuck her good so she tells her hotter friends. fuck those hotter friends so they tell their even hotter friends, and so on.

Same. 17 year old pussy is forever yes.

> 1pl8 OHP
Feats of strength mean absolutely nothing to women unless they're into lifting themselves. I've got a 185 OHP and am a 22 yo virgin

>get fit
>only girls and fat guys are attracted to me

sometimes i hate being gay

>tfw no bf to go to the gym and then have hot sex with afterwards

no homo

>started a new diet that isn't garbage (btw diets are easy fat fucks have no self control)
>people keep telling me if I go to the gym I would look amazing because of my build
>don't wanna go to the fucking gym because I hate it

It just seems so fucking pointless, I'd rather just be slim and not have acne, which I'm also working on.

Do I really need to fall for the meme or can I just lose weight and then get a cute gf

Find a semi-ugly girl with money. Let her be your sugar mama for awhile then dump her ass.

>tfw so much of a cuck that a preemptively white knight by not 'exploiting' uglies that are into me.

Feels bad man.

Sort of what this guys said Except don't be a pussy. Fuck a 4/10 then 5/10 and so on. We lads weren't born as chads, but it doesn't mean we can't pull the same hoes it just takes more effort.

The only good and and bad thing about having sex with teenagers is that you are having sex with teenagers

>get fit
>hit on by girls
>already have bf
Good feel

ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT IT MEANS TO WOMEN YOU FUCKING RETARD. ITS ABOUT WHAT IT MEANS TO US. ITS THE HARD WORK WE PUT IN. AND THE SHITTY REWARD WE COME TO EXPECT. YOU STUPID SHIT.

And
Lift heavy + salty manlets seeing you lift heavy = stacy noticing

>get thick,solid tight
>girls in gym mirin all the time
>gets to the point they start working out near me constantly or try talking to someone near me just so they are in my line of sight
>wear that under armour/Nike polyester shit because i sweat quick and if I wear cotton the sweat soaks in and smells like shit quickly
>walking in town wearing regular clothes
>get self conscious as fuck quick
>50 degrees outside
>wearing shorts and shirt and already sweating walking around
>see self in mirror and think I look like shit

What the fuck is wrong with me

Post body and ill set it to you straight famalam

You have situational confidence inside the gym, not outside of it. Therefore get out more and socialize

LET ME BE REAL.

If a girl is ugly but good bod and hygiene, I would date her.

>making women feel good off of YOUR hard work and YOUR determination while they had to do fuck all
Lol

Don't worry little guy

Fuck that, fuck, finish, and don't look at them when you're done.

>get fit
>nobody is attracted to me except the odd fat girl
>could lay an average girl if I put in effort
>realize I'm ugly and mentally ill
>realize I'm in league with all the ugly girls I never looked twice at
>want to hate them for it but it's not their fault that genetics fucked them

>wonder what it's like to be a healthy Normie who never even has these thoughts

What I meant to say is I want to hate the pretty girls for never looking at me and the ugly girls for being on my level

>tfw score the 29 y/o 9/10 cardio bunny at my gym but she's fucking insane

Let me off this ride I didn't ask for this

>Single
>Sane
>Sexy
Pick 2

>mostly teenager girls are into you
nah senpai
is it easier to tell if a younger woman is into you than one your own age

Bro I have always had this mindset, but when it comes time to perform I cant do it. If I'm trying to bang a fatty or an ugly hoe I will not get it up. My dick wont let me go through with it.

As you can imagine this has produced a lot of very uncomfortable evenings for me.

>tfw good looking manlet
>only attract gay guys

gay guys suck a good cock
Tell them you're hetero but curious, they love it.

i'd rather not.
it's quite flattering in a way but i feel its stopping me getting girls because they think im gay as well

Sane and sexy
>tfw Chad