Alright, thats it

Alright, thats it.
She just uploaded a pic of her and that fucking guy she told me not to worry about. Goddamnit I´ve always acted like an alpha and have alway kept my cool, but christ I have wept for hours now like a little bitch, I cant fucking take it anymore, I need those gains.
Inspire me comrades, what makes you get up at bed in the morning? What makes you go to the gym? What makes you stay focused?

Veeky Forums is not your diary you humongous faggot.

But on thread topic, my main motivation are having been 400lbs at some point and not wanting to again, fast paced music 22/7, and questionable research stimulants from the internet.

>Inspire me comrades, what makes you get up at bed in the morning? What makes you go to the gym? What makes you stay focused?

vivid nightmares

I know its not. But its a place where I can fucking be anonymous and ask people for advice.

I went trough the same as you do now. Throw everything you got from her in the trash and send her a picture. Don't even think about talking to her again, it will just fill you with false hope of going back together.
I just want to get out of Germany so I won't have to see her ever again, and for that I study hard, I train hard and I eat clean. We're all gonna make it bro

delete your facebook nigger, so you dont have to read that shit.

this guy is my friend.

> advice

Literally dude.

Best gains of my life where when my gf left me. No joke, went from benching 80kg, 8 x 3 to benching 100kg, 5 x 2 and 120kg for 2 reps all in the space of 2 and a bit months. Insane gainz.

Work on yourself my man. If it's onitis, it will be hard to "replace" her. A lot of anons will suggest getting with a new girl and that may help but I suggest throw yourself in self development or school as a distraction while also enhancing yourself.

>have always kept my cool
there's your problem user

Fuck why are germans such faggots. You cunts are getting slaughtered left right and center it feels like every week you cunts are being attacked by terrorists. You need to fuck the muslims off.

It's like watching your childhood friend doing drugs and they're spiralling down but the only person that can help them is themselves. As soon as you get your shit together the we will help.

Sincerely, Aussieman.

glad to please

>Inspire me comrades, what makes you get up at bed in the morning? What makes you go to the gym? What makes you stay focused?

Well, definitely not...uh... Whatever this thread is.

Wrong board

Just a picture of her hanging out with him? Not anything to explode about just yet, unless you happen to be dating a cunt. In which case, date better women.

Talk to her about how that makes you uncomfortable. Don't be a fucking cuck.

>teenagers!
Oh for fuck's sake, kid.. did you think you were going to marry her or something? You're not even old enough to drink yet, that's obvious.

Just go "Oh, well!" and move on already. A month from now you won't even remember her name, and she'll probably be out with some other guy.

>being this serious
just stop, and please don't post shit like this on Veeky Forums again.

just ask her to bareback cuck you on cam

post link

Women are whores, m8.

What just happened to you happened to me twice now. Just block her on facebook and the dude she's with. Learn to forget about them both and move on. Focusing yourself on something like lifting would probably help the most.

>swedecuck
lmfao

similar thing happened recently to me brah. I've just cut all contact, acting like she doesn't exist. Haven't spoken to her since the day of the breakup (almost two weeks ago)

You're probably young like me (18) so there's not much to sweat about. Just focus on the gains mate.

Here OP

I was in a similar situation a few months ago, my gf of 6 years broke up with me and i was devastated, she wanted to remain friends tho, so i tried my best to act like a mature guy, even thought i felt like total shit.

Right now i've been with my new gf foir 2 months now, that is a solid 8/10, and super smart, also 6 years younger, feelsgood.png

When my ex knew i das dating this new QT3.14 couldn't handle it and deleted me from every single social network, and i know for common friends that she was devastated, and now she is dating a waaaaay older guy with kids, that doesn't even make half of the money i make.

There's a long way ... but i am starting to feel my self Makin'it

so i guess my point is, use your current situation to leave humanity behind

Hey op
Selfauthoring.com

Time for some house cleaning m8

Is this your girlfriend or a oneitis?

I lift to keep the depression at bay. Plus its fun, makes me feel better than dyels and my girlfriend likes it.

Right board. We need to wake these Germans up on every board.

Sincerely, another aussieman.

my motivation tends to come not for things, but from things - and after having a finger partly torn off by a spinning blade I can say my motivation to achieve what little I can in this life is very high

>I lift to keep the depression at bay.
First off, i agree with waking the germans up
Hopefully this tragedy is the thing that will push them into sanity again
Second, why are you depressed when you got a gf? Feels like it should mitigate it somewhat, no?

Body dismorphia

My dream 2 be accepted by chad. Thus is the meaning of life

Women are whores, mate. A girl who was madly inlove with me (or so she claimed), whose virginity I took, dumped me and replaced me with some dyel not even a month later.

Another one claimed she had a crush on me for years, and that she always wanted to be with me, then broke it off as soon as some other asshole entered the picture when I wasn't around (abroad).

I used that pain, you see. That hatred for women and my own self-loathing. I had injured myself at the end of the summer, I could barely squat or deadlift 350. Now here I am repping 500 lbs on both. Benching just under 4plate. Doing chinups and pullups with 120lbs ( I already weigh 215).

Hatred towards women, myself, and my fellow man is what drives me now.

fuck you joel

>my fellow man is what drives me now
We are your fellow men, dick. hate where hate is due

>solid 8/10

I'm happy for you user, way to upgrade gf, and fuck your ex.

post the pic brah

Girls wouldn't cheat so much if there weren't so many assholes just waiting to swoop in the moment you turn your back. Both sexes are trash.

True, the problem is too many thirsty faggots who do everything a girl asks for without wanting stuff in return
Girls are worse for exploiting this to no end however IMO

Eh, you could argue it's their fault for being so pathetic. I would exploit a pack of beta women orbiters if I could.

Wouldn't cheat, though. Fuck that shit.

Veeky Forums = high test /r9k/

Having a girlfriend does mitigate it. I haven't had any depression since I got her. But before that, lifting was the only thing that helped my depression. Even if I have a girlfriend that makes me happy I still dont want to risk not working out.

>have qt friend in a long term relationship
>she breaks up with him because many reasons
>about two to three weeks later she starts hitting on me
>I'm a kv and she knows it (she laughed when she found out)
>I never realize because of 23 years of being ignored by every girl has me conditioned to think that no girl will ever like me
>she reasonably moves on after everything she does doesn't work
>one year later and I finally figure it out
>I shave my beard and get a not shit haircut
>we hang out and I see if I can salvage something
>she's hooking up with a guy (her words)
>beard, long-ish hair, plays guitar, looks like hipster with a little muscle and a beer belly
>I'm getting drunk
>end of night I can't drive safely to my house (30 minute drive)
>end up sobering up on his couch while they go to sleep
>an hour passes by and start hearing music
>"wtf is going on?"
>right before I'm able to knock their door I hear moaning from the girl
>takes me a second to realize what's going on
>leave immediately even though buzzed and freezing outside (around 10 degrees Fahrenheit)
>walk five minutes to my car feeling angry and sad as shit
>sobered up in my car after a few minutes of walking in the cold and being a bitch
>cry when I get home

Don't be like me bros. Take a chance with any girl that is giving any sort of indication.

kek, is that supposed to be a revelation?

nah. just a friendly reminder lol

What is kv?

kissless virgin

You hung out with a chick at her boyfriends house and thought you could get with her?

Why would you go knock on their door in the middle of the night, whether music is playing or not?!

Fuck the autism is making me cringe.

poroud of you, son

>what makes you get up at bed in the morning?
My melanin levels dropping sufficiently.
>What makes you go to the gym?
Forced routine.
>What makes you stay focused?
Coffee. Sometimes my prefrontal cortex.

I donnow, life just, kind of, happen. We're all just biological machines that generate the illusion of being a person via an electrochemical storm in their neural network pathways. Mine just doesn't always succeed. When you lack internal motivation because you feel like a literal robot the only things you can rely on are self-created routine and your body's natural mechanisms. When those fail me I guess I'll just get Alzheimer's or something, whatever happens.

They shouldn't be like you for a whole bunch of other reasons than that.

Jesus, salvage your family's genepool and end yourself.

>melanin
Or did I mean "melatonine"? Hmm. One of them makes you a nigger, the other makes you sleep, that is all I know.

>10 fags die
>OMG YOU GET SLAUGHTERED LEFT AND RIGHT WTFFFFFF
back to the hills to you sister-mother-wife you gigantic incestuous faggot

At that point in the night, I knew I wouldn't be getting with her. I was drunk and unable to drive. I had sober up somewhere. It was more of a realization that I had a chance and failed miserably in losing my virginity. I don't talk to her anymore though. Though I do agree, looking back on it I shouldn't have wanted to knock but I was buzzed and my judgement was slightly impaired.

>>why are you depressed when you got a gf
>why do you have a cold when you got a gf

Meh. All niggers should go to sleep, anyway.

I like this guy

And this post definitely makes you a degenerate autist. Hang yourself.

The solution has always been an alert, well-drilled and moderately armed population that isn't afraid of closing the distance and neutralizing a threat. I doubt anyone in Europe has that - maybe apart from Russians, they're tough motherfuckers. We kinda learned both facts the hard way.

Sincerely, Israelfag.

don't know who joel is
don't care

Why the fuck were you at HIS house with HIM there in the first place?

I don't even understand what the fuck you were thinking.

>kike giving advice on how to stop terrorist attacks
lmao. You literally can't make this shit up. When was the last time you faggots were not at war? When was the last time you had a day without some terrorist attack? Fucking kill yourself.

>questionable research stimulants from the internet.
nigger just get adderall like a civilized human being

Pretty sure when puberty stops you'll lose that edge, but until then you have to be 18 to visit Veeky Forums.

We've been foiling terrorist attacks literally on a daily basis for decades, and we know a thing or two about tracking down, stopping and executing frantic Muslims, and most importantly how to not let them get through our fucking border. Whenever there's a deliberate running-over or someone with a knife or axe or a shooting in a public place, within about 15 seconds there's someone with a firearm shooting towards center body mass. Hope that will help in the very near future, user :^)

fuck off i hate you i hope you die you get the fuck out of syria stay away from lebanon fuck you literally you're evil i hate jews, we will defeat the NWO ISIS is basically israeli make

>>we sure know alot about stopping people from crossing the boarder
>dail terrorist attacks
>hehee uuuhm well w-we s-shoot em right after!!!
Wew. Any more helpful advice?

you’re not my mom

That's why they're experts, you moron

>spreading based Spokesfrog of Kek's website
That guy is my hero

>experts at getting slaughtered
Noice. Will definitely follow advice. Will we too have daily attacks, people getting killed daily after following their advice?

>What is Switzerland?
Heavily armed population, mandatory military service at age 18 even though there will never be shit for them to fight

>Cheeselanders
>European
Wut

>mandatory military service at age 18
Do they see action, though?

Good fucking work, user.

My motivation for lifting is looking good in cosplay.

My house is about 30 minutes away (about 20 miles) and most of my friends that I could stay with lived further away. I was drunk and unable to drive so I crashed on his couch to sober up. Despite how he looked, he was a pretty cool guy so he didn't mind.