Today is 20th December 2016. Where do you (realistically) want to be with your life on 20th December 2017?

Today is 20th December 2016. Where do you (realistically) want to be with your life on 20th December 2017?
How will you achieve those goals?
Have you set deadlines? Aims? Objectives?
Without proper planning you will never make it, whether that's in terms of fitness or life in general.

So tell me Veeky Forums - what's your 2017 goals?

I'm gonna be right here, waiting for you.

Bigger and stronger

Getting into med school. Been prepping myself for 1,5 years and the entry exam is still scaring me.

>have a tech job
>bench 100 lbs
>work towards bachelor's degree

1, 2, 3, 4

this is gonna be the year

also, broke as fuck. going back to school ;(

dead

In two days it will have been 6 months since I fucked up the final set of interviews for my dream job. In 6 more month I can redo the interview. I have spent the past 6 months preparing for that and I plan on spending the next 6 months getting ready for it.

If I walk out of that interview feeling like I did my very best then I will feel like I am a success even if I don't get the job.

Which office? MTV, Zurich, Sydney?

ouch

>Where do you (realistically) want to be with your life on 20th December 2017?

6 foot under hopefully

I see myself too intelligent to lift

Hopefully gone

>Good grades in college
>No longer working at my shitty ass job, whether that means working somewhere else or not working at all idk
>To have ended my dry spell or even have a qt gf
>Be bigger

leaving humanity behind

You could say that.

Finished college just 5 months ago so it shifted

>Move up from my IT support job to a business analyst position (already talked to supervisor about it)
>Pay off at least 75% of loans by end of next year (40k debt, I think I'm done with interest)
>pay off car
>get back into lifting 1/2/3/4 minimum

MV. I realized I was about to make a mistake and caught myself during the second to last interview but I let it get to me and my performance went way below what I know I am capable of.

stop being a khv. just being a v would be an improvement and at my age going from there to stopping being a v shouldn't be that hard

Be finally a programmer and ear enough to rent a flat. Start looking good, getting the right fit shape. Be more outgoing and able to make meaningful conversation with people, and not getting bored by their stories.

Prob with a gf, but it's not important for me right now.

>not fucking fail at programming in school again
>5 plate dl even though i havent lifted in months and probably cant even do 4 plate anymore

>be less of a social retard
>make some more goddamn friends

i dont know how the fuck im gonna do this