Cbt

New Cbt - winters coming edition

Don't want to make a separate thread for this so just gonna ask here as it's semi relevant.

Shoulder widths, bros? Just measured 51cm, 6' tall

Do I cut or bulk

165lbs 5'10

1/2/3/4 for a couple of reps

Started at 125lbs.

Op here , 6"0 and 53cm

Cut

Trying

>have gyno
>get nipple piercing that makes nipple look fat, suckable (no homo) and feminine as fuck
y tho

Anotha one

>nipple piercing
i will never understand this

6 foot 180 lbs
what needs work

cut
keep going, you have potential
pretty proportional but if anything try to bring traps and shoulders up

4.5 month progress here

fucking hell, that's fantastic looking

how long did it take?

Lats and delts/traps
Good otherwise man

I always thought I had narrow shoulders 23"
>inb4 noodlearms.

>tfw you'll never have chest insertions like this

It's very simple: OP is a faggot.

shoulder width is fine just need some mass

Are you sure you're measuring right?

3 months lifting. Trying to leave skeleton mode. Im 188cm 82kg. Do i have potential?

cut nigga

u look like superman, almost

why'd you paint out your dick

6ft 210lb

I thinkso?

nice pec insertions

lol jk

Looking solid, but I'm a skelly so I might be biased.

Googled it, actually 20 inches even.
feelsbadman

No reason to feel bad about 95th percentile, bro

Good progress for 4.5months dude, keep it up

Cut

10 months lifting at the time of this pic, 2 months ago. Had never been in a gym before.

Started at:
Squat: 50kg
Bench Press: 25kg
Deadlift: 0
OHP: 25kg

Now at
Squat 160kg
Bench 75kg
Deadlift 80kg
OHP 45kg

Still figuring things out but I seem to be doing well. Added plenty of back and lat stuff since this pic and switched from dumbbells to barbells on most of my compounds.

Feeling like I first joined again cause everything is new and I'm making quick progress. Feels good man

This is Veeky Forums not /soc/ y'all dont need to see dick bulge

>them origami pec insertions

Another SS victim

First time cutting from fatass, 5'11 170lb. Anyone have a body fat estimate? Im guessing ive got another 5-10 lb at least to go before looking decent.

another angle

>you don't need to see

You'll see it anyways though.

Anyways,

>started no fap
>only fapped once last couple weeks
>dick errect is 9", flaccid, like 1.5 " usually, really tiny, tiny, total grower
>since I started no fap it's like 4-5" flaccid

I don't like this feel desu, I feel like people stare at me in the gym or think I'm hard/semi?

I noticed some girls staring at my junk and I'm pretty sure they think I'm just some pervert walking around hard

I don't really give 2 shits what other ppl think but I'd rather they not think I'm a pervert since I know some girls at that gym

Anyways

>lifting 3 months
>weight 203---->173
>looking for 160 gonna start first bulk.

Gonna run PMSF starting tommrow, can't wait for first bulk guys.

Also don't feel jelly about my big dick, I have tiny balls and it looks super retarded in contrast, every ex gf or FWB has mentioned it to me 'hey why r ur balls so small lamo'

I'm sorry that was actually quite harsh, it's just the pose man haha

Good work on the weight loss though

Haha man I laughed my ass don't I'm sorry me.

>the pose

Lol look at the last CBT, guy pulled off a men's physique competition pose and this was my attempt at it

Looking competition ready right, posing, size, leaness.

Oh I see what you're going for now haha

Man, I'm sure the other competitors are shaking in their boots right about now haha.

Seriously though man keep it up, before too long you'll look back at this photo and have a little giggle, you gonna make it.

also>alien's forearms are bigger than his biceps

DELETE THIS!

what are those lines on ur stomach?

Former fatty, then to skelly, then to now.
57 kg -> ~70 kg now.

>Gym for 4-5 months
>SS for 3 of those
>Shitty lower back fat
>Fucking destroyed by puffy nips and gyno

Stats are
BP 50
S 75
DL 105
SP 35

What do I do, friends? Do I believe the people telling me that SS is a meme? What routine do I do instead? My physique is killing me, it's so shit, I don't know if I'm a lost cause or not.

I'm desperate to be pointed in the right direction.

Looks to me like where the skin folds whilst he's sat down

Do bodybuilding range for now dude, add some mass to your frame, after a year or two of this move to a more strength based style

bodybuilding range?

Also, try and avoid gluten, high salt and stay hydrated to reduce the gyno, as you lower the bf and build your chest it'll start to look less obvious.

You have absolutely got potential man, Rome wasn't built in a day

Rep range from 8-12 with a focus on building muscle mass, instead of just moving the weight control it through the rep. Like I say if your aim is to look better absolutely take this approach, strength will come

Apparently I have hyperthyroidism, that's why my bulking is going awful despite me eating 3k+ calories

Fuck me, as if eating more wasn't hard enough

yeah I was hunched over typing some shit up before the pics

should i stick with SS or pick up something else?

i usually do 10 minutes of skipping a day for cardio, should I increase that? change it?

Thanks for the help and motivation, friend

Fuck man, you have to eat 3k at your size? I feel for you, must be shite. You'd look sick with more mass

Okay dude, my advice is as follows:
Fuck the cardio for the time being, maybe just a 10-15 minute walk before your weight sesh

Get yourself a simple "brosplit"
Chest/tri

Back/bi. (Deadlift here or with legs)

Shoulders/ traps

Legs

Just keep everything simple from there, stick to barbell stuff for the time being so you can build your strength as you go. Lots of benching/ohp, heavy rows, pull-ups/chin-ups, squats, don't neglect assessory work either if your goal is aesthetics.

Deadlifting is good for the strength but won't build a great deal of muscle, I would still suggest keeping them in your workout a though.

Make sure to eat loads of protein, drink loads of water, and lift with intensity, get angry with the weights dude haha, visualise your success and before you know it you'll have it

Did you censor your belly button?

Just as a reference I use this split and have used ones very similar in the past for 3 years now and these are the results I have achieved

Thanks heaps dude, I'll look up some workouts and write up a routine, I really appreciate the help!

No worries man, give it a try and see what happens, if it doesn't work for you it doesn't work, soon you'll find what style suits yo, good luck man, @ll the best

Posted in the other cbt.

Down 130 lbs from being a former fatty.

Actually started a gym a few months back and have progressively become more dedicated and regular about going.

Is any of the damage from fatty me very apparent? How many more pounds should I try to lose?

damn you're blessed with not having saggy tits.
I lost 100, bulked back up over the years +60lbs and have comparable tits to you.
Lucky duck.

Wtf dude, thats some real fuckin gyno, get that shit removed

One day, we'll all make it. Some of us will just have to go through more shit to get it to that point

So do your nips sag much user? Before bulking? After?

>2 weeks

I used to work out two years ago but I'm still counting it as two weeks working out.. Can't wait to get back o powerlifting tomorrow