Fraud Steroid General

I'd rather have a crazy bitch drive me insane than a nice girl that doesn't open her mouth too much edition

Previously on mental illness general:

Are you 5'7

Why do you need to do cardio when using?

Would that not increase the likelyhood of heart hypertrophy?

i love the title huehue

will lurk silently for a bit

I'm 5'10.5".

I would post what gym I go to if I wasn't 100% sure someone would call them up and tell them I sell drugs out of the parking lot or like shoot me in the parking lot so I stop posting here

related question:

People seem to use DNP with roids alot, would that not increase the chance of heart hypertrophy aswell? DNP always makes my heart rate increase

steroids are for manlet faggots

Cardio helps keep blood pressure and lipids in check, which reduces the risk of heart problems. Of course, a massive amount of cardio (like a few marathons a week) would be an issue. And DNP isn't a stimulant so you shouldn't get much of an increased heart rate from it.

Good thing I'm 4'2" and love cock then!

Hey bb.
> Tfw no pocket sized roider bf

is ESTP real girl or what?

Thanks for the answer

so the rule of thumb im guessing would be cardio, but not aiming to improve your time/distance?

My biggest fear is fucking up my heart

You bet your possibly comically sized gonads she is.

Then again
>there are no girls on the internet
someone should get b& for technical rulebreaking.

Yeah, do a little cardio each week but don't try to always be setting PR's. I do 30 minutes of jogging after each workout, for example. The three cases when you would likely see heart issues on gear are if you:
1.) Run large amounts of gear for a long time without breaks (a gram or two a week for a few years)
2.) Let your blood pressure and hematocrit get high and stay high for a long time
3.) Have an underlying heart condition
Do cardio, get regular bloodwork, and get a checkup before you begin and you'll be 100% gucci.

>shoot me in the parking lot so I stop posting here
It's tempting.

Why do people say test takes two weeks to leave your system but youre not supposed to feel it for four? How does that make sense?

Also I had to stop pinning for 10 days, how long would it take for it to return to normal one I start pinning again?

My friend is a dumbass and has been lifting with me for 2 months and wants to start on "some kind" of gear. I've told him he should wait awhile but he wants to use them to accelerate his progress for summer.

Should I just start him on SARMs or something until he's capable of handling a full cycle?

>my friend

Lmao

Check out steroidcalc.com

Put him on 15mg ostarine, should double his noob gains without much sides desu

I use steroidcalc but it still kind of confuses me. If i pin something like tren ace its going to peak in like a day but does that mean its going to start giving me full effects that quickly? Doesn't every compount need some time to take effect even if its already absorbed?

Thanks man

How effective are sarms?

Steroid hormones do take some time to kick in, even after they reach peak levels in your bloodstream. You gotta remember they're changing how your cells express their genes, changes aren't gonna happen in an hour or two.

In regards to your original question, it generally takes about 4 weeks for you to be able to notice a difference, but the actual test e molecules are gone after about two weeks. Since your HPTA responds to the level of testosterone, not the effects of the testosterone, you wait two weeks to start PCT. TLDR, blood levels of testosterone and effects of testosterone don't track perfectly.

Anyone got any fun first pinning stories? I was thinking back to how I was pacing up and down and then put on an Arnold motivation video till I had the balls to stab myself

I wouldn't even let him start on sarms. He needs to train naturally for a while, and learn to appreciate what hard work in the gym means.
Training on substances after 2 months is stupid. He will see accelerated growth even if he puts in 50% effort. This positive affirmation early on will set him up to fail later.

Basic analogy is a spoiled brat who had everything given to him growing up. They will be a shithead compared to someone that learned to make compromises while young and to work for what they have.

Pointless unless you specifically don't want to actually roid. In which case expect an effect not as good as roids but better than natty lifting

Tbh if he's going to do anything it's not like ostarine alone is gonna give him the effects of any actual cycle. Maybe 1lb/wk with noob gains

Is irc.bio a reliable source

u should delete this man

>thinks study is invalid because of high dosage
Rats are incredibly resistant to a lot of things despite their small size. You have to give rats a large amount or else you wont get any effect in time. That in no way means that standard dose of aspartame is safe and wont give you a similar effect. Maybe it will take 1 year, maybe it will take multiple years, you cant discount it.

Why

sarms are okay i think, it the roids that are not ok

don't expect mods to know what sarms are/that they're legal

the word "source" in /fraud/ is enough to get you banned. hell you might just get banned for "advertising" if they jus don't like you

enjoy going blind from research chemicals while thinking legal= safe

Trim your armpit hair.

>he thinks I look like that

in my dreams lel

Anyone else ever got swollen lips on DNP?

I've heard that allergies can happen but they go away if you blast Benadryl daily anywhere between 7-14 days and then start the cycle.

Has this happened to any of y'all?

the weirdest side effect DNPs ever given me was turning my earwax yellow. scared me
i've read about people losing their ability to taste food for months because of dnp

Dnp is poison and has the weirdest fucking side effects for some people. 99.9% of the rime though you just feel hot and have yellower piss

The fuck is this bullshit with coinbase? I deposited money into my USD wallet like a week ago and it says it should arrive today but it's still not there.

Ordered some caber, Clomid, and a caseload of antibiotics from ADC. Got a pink slip from the USPS saying I have to go in to get it or reschedule a delivery. What do?

Just go in and get it lol? It's not a big deal, that's what I did.

since it's overseas you need to sign for it. either wait again or go in. you are fine.
coinbase really sucks at first.
>tfw after months of waiting i can finally order as much as i want instantly.
if you link with a cc i think it's instant too.

I've noticed that I tend to be more aggressive and confident (in good ways) on test. Those are just basic things that testosterone does, but you get more of it.

A lot of you guys are BnC, right? What do you do if you have to come off?
Do you run HCG periodically to keep the testes alive, or do you just yolo it and hope that the HCG and clomid will bring it back up to speed if you eventually come off?

Clomid is fucked up, nolva is better. Try dealing with clomid sides and you'll see.

R8 my bonfire faggots. Come at me brehs!

>if you link with a cc i think it's instant too
I added my debit card and half the time it says there was an authorization error and I should contact my bank and the other times it allows me to buy ~$100 worth.

And my deposit just showed up. Yay

Is 800mg tren/mast too much? I'm not getting any particularly bad sides but I'm starting to think going down to 600 and just making my cycle slightly longer may have better results.

Nah. I'm doing 1g tren e 600 mast e with 400 test. But I guess it depends if you have a finite amount of gear. If so I'd switch to 600.

800mg of each or total?

>depends if you have a finite amount of gear
I mean I've already been on this cycle for like 8wks, even if I reduce the dose I'm not sure I'd want to stay on tren for more than another 6-8wks for health and hairline reasons.

Each

Damn lol. If you're not getting bad sides and your bloodwork looks good you could probably keep going. That being said I personally would take it down to 600 for a longer cycle but I prefer to go slow and steady instead of yoloblasting.

How long does it take for test c to start working? I feel like I'm gaining and my lifts are a little heavier but I think it's just either placebo or my drive to lift now is crazy. Been doing 2x a week tues and thurs @ 400mg

test c has like a 6 day half life

So what are you trying to say?

Opinions on where to hide my two vials while crossing Canadian border? I was thinking taping them to the bottom of my protein powder container.

hey guys i'm 18 and i have just finished a 12 week cycle of 500mg/test e per week. i gained about 30lb, probably mostly water though.

i have clomid for pct, i have been reading all these posts about how my htpa will be fucked forever and my t levels will be tranny tier. i'm starting my pct in 2 weeks anyway.

does anybody have any tips for maximizing test gains and keeping the minuscule amount of muscle that i gained?

Taped to the back of one of the speaker drivers in the car doors.

post pics of cycle

you mean like body pics or?

yes

Good Idea, was thinking behind my radio I installed, but I like your idea better faf lifs

I've crossed the border 3 times + 1 flight and never been searched. Even the first time they had to run me I had a marijuana charge from like 7 years ago they didn't search me. Just let me go right on through. I'm not worried, just rather be prepared. Basically once I'm in Canada it's not a big deal because at that point it's a simple ticket having sterons.

Probably start to feel it after 6 weeks. Tbh you're not going to notice a whole lot from test unless you were low t originally.

Extend it for another 8 weeks if you have the gear.

Do they actually check shit at the Canadian border? I thought they just wanted to see IDs.

Only if it's your first time in the country, They just basically do a background check to make sure you don't have any violent felonies. After that it's just check your Passport and you're through.

me atm.

>roiding for that

Yea, im not too worried. I got depressed and lost heaps of weight and being weak made me more depressed so I stupidly did a cycle when I could only afford shit food

Dude I don't mean this in a bad way but you're literally the last person who should hop on roids. You're 18, you're broke, and you clearly don't have your shit together. Get your life back on track and come back in a year or three to make sick gains.

First cycle. Don't wanna lose hair. Gonna use tbol 20 mg Ed for 6 weeks, don't care as much about aesthetics as I do athletic performanc (mma, rock climbing, recovery )

I'm convinced after reading... Seems to be the safest especially at a lower dose of 20mg a day for 6 weeks. Looking forward to strength gains (). 2017 will be my year boyo. Tbol + MT2 injects here I come. PS. Do I need PCT for TBOL? Was thinking nova

Might be a good idea to run a low dose of testosterone alongside the tbol. Something like 100mg a week would keep you healthy while not putting you beyond normal levels. And a light PCT with nolva would probably be a good idea. Maybe 20mg a day for three or four weeks.

test-E? I was planning on just doing tbol, why should I also run test? I don't wanna lose my hair

You'll feel it after 2 weeks.

>20mg tbol ed

Test e, test p, test c, it doesn't really matter that much, although test e and test c would be a little easier since you wouldn't have to inject as often. If you keep it to low dose test you won't have nay hair loss, because you'll be keeping your testosterone levels within the normal physiological range. And you should strongly consider it because oral steroids can shut down your endogenous testosterone production, so you'd have five weeks of no testosterone in your body, which would be.... unpleasant.

>500 test e for 3 months
>18 years old
>broke
>This is the result

ouch. I guess the question is: "Why?"

Any problems with running DNP for 2 weeks after my first injection of Tren-E (400mg / wk)? I'm starting 50MG anavar today and I'm already cruising on 250mg/ Test.

Also, this made me laugh.

>believing left one is natural
does anyone fall for this ?

Why do all bodybuilders in these shows always have some type of sociopathic looks in their eyes?

where’s the lie

I guess I'm not as jaded because I know what you can do with good genetics and dedication/diet. I'm not saying they are natty, but what about their physique makes you think they're roiding? Look at the roided bb, massive lats, delts, traps which these guys are lacking majorly.

Looks like good training for years and diuretics to me tbqh famalam.

Does this guy look natty?

he could be

How do I into fraud as girl?

I don’t want to leave humanity behind and become Ms. Olympia, aesthetics is even only a neat but welcome side effect, I’m all about that performance and recovery.

I have dabbled in the matter before but only to keep shit genetics at bay, and whenever I try to get serious info from acquaintances on gear I either get hit on by Richard Paganini lookalikes (and I’m not nearly desperate enough to suck dick for medical advice kek) or drowned out in the irl equivalents of braaaaaap and reeeee.

pls halp

becuase that's what it takes to reach any real goal in life you fucking normie

>he could be
kek no, roids.

>half natty lighting
>professional pic
>oiled up body
>pump
>literally holding weights
>still has meh traps
>small delts
>puffy obliques
>maybe 16 inch arms
>Chest is his most prominent feature

If he roids this is a case of
>roiding for this
because he isn't particularly impressive if we're really looking at it, he's just really handsome. Censor his face and you could make most of /cbt/ look like this with pump, weights, oil, and professional lighting/pics.

THIS is an aesthetic roiding body with good lighting and pics.

fapfapfap

No homo.

Dont do it bro your signature is used against you claiming its yours so u can be prosecuted for the contraband

just compare them to most famous natty bb's.
just look at eric helms,they might not have massive delts and traps but they are too full for their leanness.

>Richard Paganini lookalikes
why did I kek so hard at this

Can’t really help you because I’m kinda dumb considering female endocrinology but have an interested bump with a random picture.

if you have shit genetics you will straight out turn into a man,steroids dont get you more feminine.

Probably takes a fat burning drug, or something light like ana.

Well just my luck then. I was told I could reap some benefits without growing a beard instantly but seems I was lied to.

>roid hard as fuck
>find traveling sideshow job as bearded lady/strongwoman bending steel pipes
>???
>profit

this caters to a fetish i was not aware of having