Tfw 5'2 ultramanlet

>tfw 5'2 ultramanlet
>tfw everyone I know treats me like a joke
>tfw friends make fun of me
>dad introduces me as 'my son, he's 5'4 with shoes... shoes balanced vertically on his head!'
>mother forced me to go to a doctor to see if I had a medical problem
>she is 6'0
>dad is 6'7
>girls literally won't even look at me
>dad jokes it is because they don't want a strained neck
>for christmas I heard them overtalking that they will raise the tree and make me wrap myself in paper and stand under
>I will because I don't want them angry with me
>at the gym I get looked at and people mad at me for adjusting seats on machines

What can I even do?
Even in Indonesia I would be below average.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop being such a bitch, Danny devito is shorter than you and it didn't stop him from being successful

Fuck off you cherry picking cunt

I bet you are the insufferable type of person who would tell a poor person that Larry Page also made it from scratch

>mom 6'0
>dad 6'7
Normally I'd say your mom cheated on your dad but there's no way an Amazon would cheat with a turbomanlet.

Become a trap ですせんぱい

>swolemole.jpg

On a serious note user. You've been dealt a shitty hand. Especially in this day and age where people are more surface level and superficial than ever before. But you have a way to negate it. Dedicate your life to one thing and become really fucking good at it. Be it art, a science, lifting, anything. Strive to be the best in your field. Become great and your weaknesses cease to be. Use your inferiorty complex to feed you and make you want it more than everyone else.

Heres an example of a short guy being the best in his field and also being a fucking badass user. Dont let others hold you back because of some arbritrary number. Aspire to be better.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä

5'3 here. my life is almost the complete opposite of yours. have you tried being less of a bitch?

>tfw literal midget

Yeet

You're a bitch OP. Quit being a bitch if you want people to stop treating you like a bitch. Stand up to your parents and stop obsessing over shit you can't change.

This

u spend too much time on Veeky Forums. also this is a b8 thread

I have a friend who is 5'2. He dates pretty girls all the time. He just dates chicks smaller than him. There are plenty

Manlet meme is Veeky Forums bullshit

I had a friend he was around 5'2-3. He was an awesome guy. Funny and nice, lil depressed under the layer of fun but not nearly as much as me and he never showed it. He had a nice qt gf. I was jelaous. The girl was cool too.
Long story short after 2 meeting with them the girl added me on facebook, started messaging me. First I felt good about it and all but very soon I realized she is intrested in me.
>the "I like thick dicks" message was a huge giveaway...
That was when I stopped messaging back to her. She got my number and called me whenever I was home from uni because somehow she always knew.
Once I heard my friend over the phone telling her
>"why are you calling him? What are you doing? Stop it."
Few weeks later that they broke up. I still feel bad and guilty. I did nothing r-right?
Whatever she was crazy.
Her cousin was kind of butterface and wanted my D too. I met her in a party. She tried to eat raw spaghetti pasta with me Lady and the trump way. Pic fucking related.
I shit you no >Raw.Fucking.Spaghetti.Pasta.Lady and the trump way.

shit user, getting cucked by genetics then getting double-cucked by your parents, then getting further cucked by friends and everyone around you...

shit's rough user

What are the odds of this happening? Your parents are fucking tall as shit.

Must be like 1000 to 1 to be that short.

You sure your mom didn't cuck your dad? Would explain why he hates you.

>>she is 6'0
>dad is 6'7

Ayyy lmao

lol your dad sounds awesome

Short men cam accomplish great things. The only limit is your mindset

> tfw 5'4
> gotten laid, attention from women (some slightly taller), and a good job.
> Usually people take me seriously because I joke around a lot (i know, ironic) and I help them out with random advice when I can
> My life is not bad at all
> I still want to kill myself for being a manlet
> Im literally the only person holding myself back

>mom 6'
>dad 6'7
>5'2

bullshit sage

My 5'2" friend is in great shape, has a great girlfriend, has his undergrad from Vandy, and is getting his Neuroscience PhD at Rockefeller.

Maybe try harder or be less self-conscious.

Same situation bro. My life is pretty great but I hate being short.

How old are you? Good chance you're still going to grow.

Unless you got fucked up genetically, I would get your epiphyseal plates looked at. Could be an underlying issue.

official manlet cutoff is 6'1" confirmed

I'm 5'7-5'8"

I literally just want to be tall because I want no one at any time in interacting with me to ever think they are better than me.

Manlets regularly get treated like shit in just casual encounters because there is no "or what" in their physical presence.

I want people to never even think they could get away with acting smug or treating me like shit because in looking at me, I'd be a reflection of everything they'd ever want to be.

I would literally kill myself at 5'2". Good luck, OP. Just have fun thinking how when you're older, you'll shrink even more to 5'0". You LITERALLY won't be able to get a wife unless you go to some shitty 3rd world hell hole like other betas do.

>5'2
>not becoming trap

Hitler was 5'9.5. Above average in Germany especially since the depression stunted many people's growth.

Their is a problem with you.
If there wasn't you would not be shorter than your mum
>Unless your underage

how old are you? depending on it you might still have a chance to grow taller

Weird shit like that happens. I'm 6'2 and my dad is 5'4. I know he's definitely my dad since we share a lot of facial similarities.

Wow OP, I guess I could always have it worse.

>Manlets regularly get treated like shit in just casual encounters

turbomanlet here. this never happens to me. do you guys just carry yourself like shit or what?