I HATE YOU

I hate the very moment i wanted to be fit. I've invest so much time, energy, discipline and focus on this shit, doing everything the sticky says, counting cal, macros, sleeping well, lifting heavy and the fucking results are so shitty. Every fucking change in my body takes fucking months. If i want to bulk, it takes 6 months, if i cut, it takes 3 fucking months to go from 15%bf to 10% bf eating a perfect diet.
I HATE THIS
I'm considering giving up and doing roids. Guys, am i going to die soon if i go roids?

your genetics are absolute bullshit bro

Roids. Where do i satart?

You have made no progress because of your lack of discipline, and no other reason.

It is obvious from your physique that you either did IIFYM, or some kind of retarded power lifter routine like SS or SL

Which one was it user? IFFYM? 5 rep range?

lol bro, if youre just starting out dont worry about that shit or you will hate it just like you are now. just gradually start eating less and cut out soda from your diet. dont track anything unless you really have to. this will make it actually fun to make progress and you wont feel bad about not making deadlines

SS for 5 months- 500 kcal surplus going from 8% bf
Added isolations after 5 months.

>expecting aesthetics from SS
>not switching to another routine after 5 months

>SS
>made no astetics progress

Wow what a suprise lol

You'd think maybe if I can point to anyone that made zero progress and say 'Startign strength' ppl would learn not to use it?

But nah people keep doing it

sigh

does ayone have that pic of that guy who did ss for 3 years and kinda looks like this?

I'm thinking of this:

>read this fucking shit
>start cackeling manically
>can't stop
>drop phone
>can't stop laughing
>begin to choke

I would say fuck you but man it was worth it

starting strength is great for beginners, but doing it for more than 5-6 months is retarded.

LMFAO my man my man u need to hop on the aesthetic train

Stop eating dirty food tubby boy ever heard of a tread mill? Just because you're getting stronger it doesn't mean you're going to look good. Looking good comes by living good meaning healthy muscles, good cardiovascular system, hydrated body, good whole foods, 8 hours sleep.

Stop counting calories and do more hard conditioning like boxing or something the reason you look like a tubby metrosex is cuz u are one my blud

Starting strength is great for beginners training for STRENGTH.

I am not having another strength base meme arguement that boils down to us posting photos of our bodies then arugign about insertions and who is or is not a manlet

I'm cutting now. After a month i went from 17% to 15%bf
But still this shit is so fucking slow and i've put so much discipline into this and fuck, I HATE THE VERY MOMENT I COMMITED MYSELF TO BEING FIT.

Yeah, no shit. Strength leads into aesthetics. I'm not arguing that SS will make you Zyzz, it's just a good starter program.

then give up and get fat fuckboi. We're not here to motivate you.

NO. NO. NO

THAT IS NOT MY POINT.

MY POINT IS THAT BEGGINERS NEED TO HOP ON AN ASTHETICS ROUTINE ASAP.

SS STRENGTH BASE. IS. A. MEME.

IT IS A PROGRAM FOR FOOTBALL PLAYERS

FUCK REEEE

SO STUPID

IF YOU CARE ABOUT ASTHETICS, ASAP TRAIN 8-12 REP RANGE!

His genetics aren't bullshit, his work ethic and discipline is shit. There is literally nothing wrong you can do while lifting except for injuring yourself. OP is most likely one of those Dudes who barely sleep, eat junk and do fuck all except for proper lifting.

What do you think of this routine:

completely fine, but i prefer a db row or t bar row to barbell.

What is the point of doing isolations and aesthetic routines if you're not strong enough to make good progress on them?

Actually nope.
I count calories, sleep well, train as the sticky says, i avoid all junk food, count macros. I ate 500kcal surplus for 6 months doing SS. Went from 8% to 17%bf.

Because one leads to you wearing jeans for fatties, and the other leads to you looking good.

what are your lift stats?

this is blatantly false and unless you have proof to back this up there's no reason why people should start doing an aesthetics program.

Dude you will get stronger while training 8-12.

Not as fast as 5, sure,

But the goal is asthetics. So just fucking train for asthetics, make strength gains slower, and as you get stronger, up weight.

You know that people even manage to get more asthetic doing bodyweight right? This shit don't work like you think, where you only gain size if you push 2/3/6/7

The problem is you were stupid enough to not train for asthetics when your goal was asthetics

>You know that people even manage to get more asthetic doing bodyweight right?
I'm sure.

DON'T DO SS

IT'S A FUCKING MEME

He's right, in a retarded kind of way.

deadlift: 300
BP: 132
Squat: 260
OHP: 80

Scoobs said strenght base was important.

Have you invested these nuts in your mouth?

Because your thighs fucking blow up - if you don't want massive legs, then squats are heavily overrated.

Also, powerlifting programs are for powerlifters, your lifts increase because of your increased form, not because of increased muscle mass.

Thus, I think aesthetic routines with some isolation is better than SS, which fucking uses compounds for everything.

Abs? Compounds are enough.
Nooooo. Just... Noooo.

SS+GOMAD

>leglet detected

Sigh.

Believe it or not 8-12 rep range bodyweight crap with enough volume would do far more than SS for asthetics.

Problem is you won't believe it, keep doing SS, then come whining back in 5 months 'Why don't I make as much progress as ppl in CBT?'

The ideal is barbell training 8-12 rep range all the big compounds, , with isolations on forearms, biceps, triceps, traps, lats, and abs.

If you have a gym membership you can do the ideal routine.

Why fucking wait?

It's not a meme. If you follow the program correctly it does exactly what it's supposed to.

>don't do squats
>compound exercises are retarded
>SS is a powerlifting program
>implying aesthetic routines don't already focus on isolations
>implying you can't add isolations to SS while progressing
you can't actually be this retarded

Is this good too?

>'Why don't I make as much progress as ppl in CBT?'
Because you were a skeleton with no muscle and if you did an aesthetic program you'd still be a skeleton with a little more in the same 5 month period.

You don't change into hercules overnight.

KG?

these numbers are actually so fucking bad.

>SS isn't powerlifting
>Starting Strength

Fucking hell, did your IQ drop after your barbell also dropped during your OHP?

>Compounds are retarded
I never said that, all I said is that they're overrated, isolations are also good, and machines aren't exactly the antichrist.

>Don't do squats
>Squats are heavily overrated

I don't squat every day, so fucking sue me; I'm not exactly pure upperbody though either.

>Implying you can't add isolations to SS
I never said why SS is flawed, but my reason is because it doesn't have enough frequency for a beginner.

Nice fucking strawmen m8.
>tfw Trex

lbs

Yeah that's 1000 times better than SS for asthetics

SS is 1000 times better strength

Tsk tsk.

You can make huge progress in 6 months of noob gains by simply following an asthetics routine and eating clean

You're a fucking retard.

Don't listen to this user.

What about the routine

>Implying more frequency isn't better for a beginner
>Implying extra isolations focusing on aesthetic muscles isn't great
>Implying a hypertrophy routine isn't going to get you better aesthetics than a strength routine
>implying you're not a fucking retard.

I don't know who to believe in this itt thread anymore.

>SS

user, anything worth having is worth working a long time for

If you can't push yourself to work long and hard for the body you want, you simply don't deserve it

Yes, it fucking sucks and is tedious and irritating, but it's what HAS to be done to accomplish your goal.
If you DON'T think the effort you're going through is worth the body you desire, then stop right now, because YOU have to be the one to force YOURSELF to do it.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was a strong body.

If you roid, you will kick yourself for it later, because you will utterly fuck the hormonal balance of your body. Look this shit up before you irreparably hurt yourself down the road

>inaccurate info about roids
>then a photo of the world's most famous roid user

lamo

Reason OP can't use roids is

1. He is still a begginer

2. He's too fat to use roids.

become a trap

>guys this is so difficult i wanna look like a greek god without working hard waaaaaaaah

I always say we are all gonna make it but you are such a pussy man, I dont know.

You want the science behind it?

You have myonuclei, these are what pick up sarcoplasmic mass and enlarge, swelling up your muscles.

These are your first 5-10lbs of noob gains.

Doing a strength routine will get you form adjustment and little hypertrophy.

Doing a hypertrophy routine increases the damage to your myonuclei and the satellite cells bind to them more, enlarging them - increasing the amount of sarcoplasmic mass that a muscle fiber can hold.

SS is mostly form adjustment at the start, your body won't build muscle quickly, but it's a better long term strategy - as barbell training is superior in the long run, for pure mass.

Hypertrophy at the start is also good, as you also learn form, but you have isolations that you hypertrophy with and thus your initial myonuclei gain sarcoplasmic mass faster, and you'll reach the stage where your muscle fibres will have to bind with satellite cells faster.
But, your form will probably lag behind, hindering you in the long run.

>BTFO SS

Educate me about roids then, I'll give you that Arnold used roids, but how is using them a safe bet in the long term?

I only want somebody to tell my the correct way to do it. Everythime y commit to something i do a lot of research to be sure the effort is worth it. I did it for fitness too, i came here, i read the sticky and took all the advices anons gave me, but the fucking results are shit compared to the effort and time i've put into this.The first time i cutted, i lost a lot of muscle, the firs time i bulked, i gained a lot of fat. This took me a fucking year to go to OP's pic.

It depends.

It's got pros and cons, but for me it's worse in the long run as:

a) Increased cancer risk
b) Lower natty Test levels
c) Lower collagen levels - your skin is shittier - you look older.
d) You can't travel with it without a script, and even then the hassle.
e) Potential heart enlargement
d) Your balding WILL accelerate, even if you take finastredine.

On the plus side:
a) Fast gains
b) Mental health gains
c) Alot of the sides are counteracted, not much is known about the long term sides though.
d) Did I mention fast gains!?

That's preddy much it.

a) You're fucking kidding me about it taking you a year to get to OP's pic

b) If you're not, you either have a nutrition or work out intensity problem or are a fat fuck.

6 months to go down to 8%bf
6 months of bulking to op pic 17%bf

What was your proton intake + work out intensity?

See, this is what i was referring to.
I'm not saying that roids aren't going to help if you want to get big and cut very quickly. It just seems like you're trading your overall health for a boost in making gains and remaining cut- something that accomplishes aesthetic goals, but to me, is hardly being fit.

This. Post routine/diet so we can see what you're missing.

0.8 grams per lib of prot.

Now i'm cutting. 300 kcal deficit working out once a week (full body wo)

Yeah, that seems good for protein intake.

You're probably lacking in:
a) Work out intensity
b) Frequency
c) Not working the muscle groups you want - i.e Doing Squats everyday instead - fatigues your other lifts, so intensity falls.

Bulk:

SS (plusisolations after 4rth month 3x8-12)
500kcal surplus
0.8 prot per lib of bodyweight

Wait, once a week? That's why. That's far too low for frequency.

Beginners should be going 4x a week for optimal gains.

I'm cutting now. Leil Mcdonnald said this.

Beginners can gain mass and still cut.

Going once a week is stupid. Don't be lazy and wonder why you have no mass.

I did this the first time i cut. I was working out three times per week doing splits. I lost a lot of muscle.

How are you losing mass on a 300kcal deficit, that makes no fucking sense.

As a beginner, you can cut 500-1000kcal and still gain mass.

I call bullshit.

the first time i cut i was on 500cal deficit, sometimes 800. That's why i went to 8%BF

>SS
There's your problem m8
Bet you've got good quads, which is good, but you need to switch to a routine that focuses on your arms/shoulder if you want to look more like the guys on the covers of magazines. Keep in mind that you WONT look like them unless you roid, but there does exist a happy natty medium that will give your body a more aesthetic look if you focus on your upper body

Swap to a more upper body routine three times a week, or even twice - your quads are plenty developed.

Do something like the Pec Fly machine at the start the imo to get a hold of the form for most pec flys with free weights.

SS has very little upperbody development.

also here (assuming you didn't pump before you took this pic) you look like you're beginning to have good vascualrity in your arms, so you ARE making progress, just not at the speed at which you were hoping for

Thing is you can look very close.

3-D delts can be achieved via working all three heads of the delt with hypertrophy and frequency.

Strong abs can be achieved via dragon flags, ab roll outs or weighted chin ups.

Obliques and arms, farmer carries.

Arms, anything you want.

Chest, work both heads. Vary your bench with both decline and incline to work both heads.

With pec flys you gotta go further back until you get a contraction in your chest.

Lats, weighed pull ups and lat machine.

You can come very, very close.

Yeah I gained muscle on a -1250 cut.

But then again I didn't waste time with SS I did a asthetics routine

Granted, I gained minimal, minimal, muscle, but well shit, better than losing it right?

If you did a -1250 cut, while weight lifting, that brings you to a -1750+ deficit, you can understand WHY you gained very, very little.

>SS for 5 months
>on a surplus no less

Top kek. We got another one boys!

Noob question incoming: what are "heads" as it relates to musculature?
Google gives me the same results as if i search "muscleheads"

No no I mean my deficit was -1250--1500, my TDEE is like 4k ish. (ADD, I pace around hours per day).

I was eating 2500 calories.

>why you gaine very very little

Yeah because of how steep it as. I was just backing up your assertion that begginers can gain muscle on agressive cut

I just got tired of being skinny fat and wanted to be a hungry skeleton.

Different section of the 'overall' muscle.

OHP for example, only works one head or 'section' of the deltoid.

Straight from google: The deltoid originates in three distinct sets of fibers, often referred to as "heads":

He's fucking around, ignore him.

you mean i shoulded have eaten a surplus.

4k?! even if you are pacing daily like a caged animal, you'd have to be goddamn 8 feet tall to have a TDEE that high

You sure you calculated it correctly?

Ah, i get it
ty user

So you were already fat and then you bulked, well done

I ate 2500 calories a day and lost 10-11 pounds a month.

According to scooby calc that means I have a TDEE of 4000.

Keep in mind cardio + lifting weights too.

I'm planning to bulk on 4250 eventually, math checks out?

>Starting strength
Holy fuck, the SS meme strikes again. Ignore SS and just go with mainstream fitness advice, plenty of cardio mang.

I thought SS+GOMAD was like Veeky Forums canon though?

user you've reduced your body fat and increased muscle enough to look like a normal, well-ajusted guy. This in itself is a fine achievement, regardless of genes. Now complement that with a physical activity that you find fun, whether it is martial arts, hiking , swimming or whatever. You don't have to look like a bodybuilder to get pussy or achieve whatever you set out to do. You're fit enough user, just build your strenght and have fun

me too

I don't know man. neo-Veeky Forums seems pretty fucking cucked and gay with this feelgood aesthetic routine shit. Even zyzz started out with SS+GOMAD.

>you don't need to look like a bodybuilder.... to achieve what you set out to do

But I want to compete bruv lamo

Not op

>one day you'll be up on that stage

I BELIEVE

Yeah, and white nationalism paired with economic deregulation is /pol/ cannon. Why the fuck are you taking fitness advice from the sticky on a Japanese cartoon forum associated with harassment and mass shooters?

2/10 bait m8

What makes the distinction between a head and a whole different muscle is that one head of a muscle cant be activated without all of them moving.
Thus OHP works out the whole deltoid but heavily focus on the anterior

>even Zyzz

So the metric of success is someone who uses grams of fucking gear and never passed natty limit on tren + dbol?

Guy was on so much gear, he literally died, insane suicide stack.

And he looked like fucking Lotus natty.

Think about that one.

>Intermediate lower body
>Novice upper body

Do you think you'll get a nice upper body with babby weights?

>215 lbs, 6'2, 7% BF with a shitty diet
>Natty

Choose one

I do but the penis isn't censored so I can't post it

Do it, that's the routine I made.

It will give you much better results.