Was my pt flirting with me?

...Anonymous
Was my trainer flirting with m(...)
12/20/16(Tue)18:40:29 No.39752442
94 KB
94 KB JPG
I came into the gym with my boyfriend who I'm not really into. It was my first training session, my bf's second training session. At the end when my bf left to grab something out of the car, my trainer and me started talking and I said I moved back home and it's the first time I've seen snow in a couple years so it's depressing. He smiled and said it's depressing when you're single and have nobody to cuddle with. I smiled and he said "so u guys (me and my bf) live close by here right?" I said not really.....At that time my bf got back and so we finished signing up for an 8 week session with two different trainers. Anyway, what the heck, was he flirting??? (The trainer knew I was with my bf) I understand they get compensated for sales but he "flirted" with me after the sale.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/softnipples/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wasn't flirting with you, he was being nice. Also probably being beta, that's some sort of instinct in you where you want to be like "aww, you don't have anyone to cuddle?"

you might have female autism

Take this shit to /adv/

Who knows, kinda sounds like he was just making small talk.

You should still probably cheat on your boyfriend though. Especially if you live together and he helps provide for you. Happiness comes first right.

He was flirting with you, no doubt. Just in a shitty subtle way.

He would not have brought that up if he wasn't trying to fish for an answer about you cuddling with him or something. He probably doesn't care about your bf, as most people these days don't seem to give a shit about respecting relationships.

>...Anonymous
>Was my trainer flirting with m(...)
>12/20/16(Tue)18:40:29 No.39752442
>94 KB
>94 KB JPG

autist detected

>I came into the gym with my boyfriend who I'm not really into.

Then stop being a dumb cunt and break up with him. The longer you stay together the worse it's going to be for both of you. Do the healthy, sane thing and get yourselves on the same page

Seconding this, sounds like you're a dumb cunt, OP.

It's not about that, bro. It's about whether or not the dude was flirting with her, pay attention.

PLEASE BE IN

L

O O

N N N

D D D D

O O O O O

N N N N N N

GRILLLLLL GRIL GRIL GRIL

gonna need a source before I answer your question

Post boipussy.

And this board is about fitness, pay attention.

>He smiled and said it's depressing when you're single and have nobody to cuddle with.
Since he knew you have a boyfriend he was obviously not referring to you. Maybe just reminding you that you're lucky or just venting about his own loneliness. You must be pretty self-absorbed to construe this as flirting.

Sauce?

>Caring about being social in gym
>caring enough to copy/paste the same thread
Not gonna make it

That cuddling bullshit makes me think he was a fag, so he was definitely flirting with you.

Lol

Yes, he was, and of course you'll be a cunt and either cheat on your boyfriend or keep him on the back burner to buy you shit until either the pt makes a move or something else comes along. Well done, you're basically a prostitute, except they're at least honest about it.

What exactly makes you think he was flirting with her...?

>her

Op here- so how do I find out if he was flirting with me?

Pour some gas on yourself and light up in front of him, if he likes you he'll piss on you, if he really likes you he'll stomp you out.

If he grabs you by the penis.

Ugh. Seriously tho, how do I find out ??

Go to /adv/ or /soc/. Nobody cares, we just want to make fun of you.

the girl is drinking an australian beer I've only ever seen in koalaland, so you may be out of luck.

i gotchu instagram.com/softnipples/

You can grab yourself by the penis and see if he takes the hint.

lol stop. I'm serious guys. I need some excitement in my life..

Fucking succubous whore rolling satan trips. BEGONE FOUL DEMON

What kinda banquet is this

T A M P A

A

M

P

A

....would you Veeky Forums?

>slut in pic thinking "omg im so quirky being a total whore at this party"

god I fucking hate women

Confirmed for shitty troll

Again

>boyfriend who I'm not really into

stop being autistic and break up with him

She has no really disgusting looking nipple tattoos

so no

OP is faggot

Fuck this gay thread

High grade autism

It's not gay, but rather intredasting.

What's the context of this picture? Why is she dressed like this while those people behind her are wearing shirt and suits?

You never been on a conference? She's the entertainment.