What is the best HIIT cardio routine?

What is the best HIIT cardio routine?

Jump rope

10-15 sets of 30-45 seconds all out

Sprints, 10 second Sprints flat out, 20-30 sec rest, repeat 10 times

give yourself explosive diarrhea and then shit for like 2 seconds, hold it in for 10, shit again for 2, repeat

What sport?

I'd jump more rope if my hot saggy balls didn't bounce all around causing trouble

i ctrl+f'd cardio in the catalog so i'm hijacking this thread
i'm fat, but I'm down 33lbs since August (currently 240, 6' 2"). I've got some skipping ropes for christmas because I'm looking to start building some stamina again
anyone got any routines that you can improve on? like, techniques or whatever that I can time myself with and time it to see how i improve over time.

45 second sprints and 75 seconds at a steady pace on an exercise bike with level 15 resistance

>45 seconds
>sprints

nice mem

Jump rope

kek

1 minute x 10 with 2 minute rest. Count jumps, try to jump faster every time or something.

Kek maybe the other way around

bump

would doing cardio on my offdays be counter productive?

currently doing stronglifts and need a solid hiit routine.

No should not be a problem

When I did HIIT I did 1 minute intervals of fast running/slow pace jogging, worked pretty well. If you want to do full blown sprints you would have to go down with the time obviously, something like 20 sec sprints, 30-40 jogging. Note - always jog, rest is not supposed to be stopping completely during HIIT.

it wont fuck with my recovery or anything?

People here saying that 10 second sprints aren't brutal.

TFW you can run mile in 4:50s and some tards online are saying that it isn't HIIT.

68 year old power lifter at my gym who benches 160kg (natty) says that doing 300 meters on a row machine as fast as you can after each workout works great

>run mile in 4:50
How is that HIIT retard? Where are the intervals?

Stop wearing basketball shorts.

I didn't write that properly.
What I meant to say is if you're not gassing on 10 second sprints, you're not even sprinting.

If/when you can skip rope comfortably, change to single leg, then you can move onto criss crosses, then double jumps.

Depends on what you do for HIIT and what you trained for the day before and will train for the day after.

If you do sprints for HIIT and you're training legs the next day, or trained legs the day before, then it may hinder you. Also depends on your diet and if you're trying to cut, gain or maintain.

SL has me squatting every other day.

currently trying to lose weight. (stalled weight loss, but im still adding weight to lifts)

kinda want to get into sprinting. i find them more enjoyable than miles and miles

Well try it and see how you feel

hmm. i dont see why not