Why are women such gains goblins?

Why are women such gains goblins?

no need to try once you get the girl

>I work out for ME

Sure you do, bud. Sure you do

Wouldn't she leave you for somebody she finds attractive if you let yourself go and she doesn't find you attractive anymore?

I don't even understand what you're trying to convey.

You're a fucking moron. Cheers.

> Rebbeca
> bb

I'm not even a regular and I know this is a repost from weeks ago

If you don't do everything you do for yourself you won't be able to pull girls anyways. They're not interested in the guy that needs them, they're interested in the guy that exceeds them.

>"wow user, you're looking better!"
>"but you should stop now, don't overdo it"
>a year later
>"wow user, you look a lot better!"
>"you should stop though"

Not only is this my female friends but family members as well, I don't understand why they try to sabotage me.

my fz actually convinced me to start going to the gym, now I'm going with her 3 times a week for a month now. I was a DYEL before

You're making them feel shitty about not improving themselves

That's when you know you're doing it right

You're progressing while they're declining.

It's the "if I can make him look like shit, I won't feel as bad about myself" thing.

>start at 165lbs
>user you don't need to exercise
>hit 175lbs
>wow user you look great but you should stop now before you get too big
>hit 185lbs
>hit 195lbs
>hit 205lbs

I won't stop until I hit linebacker mode

They mean no ill will. They don't realize most bodybuilders and fitness models are roiding so they think you'll be celltech-mode eventually if you keep lifting. While teenagers and young guys think roider physiques look "aesthetic as fuck" the general public just thinks they look like freaks.

First thing that I think whenever a girl tells me to eat or drink something extra or to skip a workout.

Had a fatty trying to sleep with me and she kept texting me with "you can miss just one workout, right? ;)" to get me to go over to her house

It actually did the opposite. It made me fucking mad and I completely stopped acknowledging her messages at that moment. Can't stand that shit anymore

Crab Mentality my dude.

Do you see those reverse progress threads where the women were hot and you see what a disgusting piece of shit she became
That's your future because you lift only for them

Because you let them.

You made it user, Good work.

I don't see why you couldn't bang her before/after the workout.

they want you to do well, just not better than them

kek

It's looks like it, but not because they want you to fail, but because they think you are suffering. last time they tried to workout is was awful for them, so they think you go to the gym thrice a week and just torture yourself to be pretty.
the hardest part is to convince people that it's actually fun to go to the gym.

this desu
Exactly what I used to tell my friend before awakening to fitness.

My fucking mom is such a sad fucking individual.

Just this morning when I'm making my shake:

>You shouldn't eat more than 3 spoons of oatmeal because it absorbs all of the vitamins from your body, I've read it in a journal.

>Are you trying to get fat? You'll look bad if you get fat, your body type looks good when skinny.

>You have heart problems, stop trying to get big. (I don't)

>Do you want to look like your dad? (Yes, I do, he looks great but she's salty for life at him because they divorced like 15 years ago.)

>If you don't stop eating now then your metabolism will change and you'll become fat.

Bitch, I'm a fucking skeletor and she's projecting onto me because she's been trying to lose weight her whole life. Had so many arguments over this stupid shit that I just ignore her now.

>Pic related, it's the fat as fuck me.

Jesus user, bulk more.

You're dealing with your mother right though. Just keep chill, let her project, and lead by example.

You're gonna make it

It's time to move out.

>tfw you and your mother are on a cycle together.

How the fuck you gonna get big without mumsies cooking boys.

sounds like you need to move in with your dad bud

Are you STILL listening to people? Isn't it the current year?

This

You are still dyel don't worry

sure senpai, but I ain't stopping

You say that now...

And he'll say that tomorrow.

>going for a month
>was DYEL

you have to go on the offensive to make her stop

my mum used to buy me those musashi protein drinks when i first started gym, without me even asking her
i feel bad for you

+1

this is the impression I get most of the time.
When any of you go back to the first day in the gym: did you actually enjoy it? I can say for sure that for the first few months I didn't...

Went for a decade of sedientiary life after a lot of sports during my teen years, my body had to learn to appreciate movement again, after it did gym actually started to be challenging and fun.

If you quit during the hard months though your mindset must be that those bad feelings and the pain never end; and I guess then you feel positively and genuinely sorry for those "poor souls labouring off in the gym".

I didn't even begin enjoying it for at least 6 weeks.The ability to push past that is called discipline; the lack of it in the majority of people in the modern age isn't just limited to fitness, it affects them in every area of life.

It makes me want to keep going even more. The thought that I'll be one of a minority of people with vastly superior abilities to the lazy majority. The world will be divided in to those who can, and those who can't, and we'll be able to tell our own apart from them at a glance.

Just imagining it makes me feel less alone.

Because she was fat

>not during

>fatass with crab mentality
Why would you want to?

Your dropping a nut in a fatty then going back to your life.

Mountain, molehill

Your banging her anyway if not why are you allowing a sexually forward fatty to message you. Are you stroking your ego user?

>Her
>Your dick

Would been funnier if you linked her pussy to the molehill

>tfw my overweight parents support my gains

Thanks guys...

>"since your dad left l've been so lonely user"
>"a-user you're just like your dad h-haha"
>"user your arms are so big, you must be getting all the women"
>"haha you've already seen me naked user l'm your mom after all"
>"a-user do you mind if l take a bath with you l just can't wash my back h-haha"

>"time for the sex lesson user"

Kek my mom just bought me a lifting belt and 10lbs of whey

Misery loves company.

This must be your mom

FPWP

>tfw gf always asks me what i trained and motivates me to train more
>tfw i am bulking and feel like cutting because i feel fat but she says im not fat
>she cant stop squeezing my traps and lats during sex
Not every woman is a gains goblin

Help her, user. That's your mom, she's obviously trying to do good but she doesn't know how. Help make her Veeky Forums and she won't bitch at you.

>trying to trick me into the cardio gains goblin
Shoo shoo

I've been with my girlfriend for eight years and three months ago I got back into lifting. It gives me something to work towards and helps keep me mentally healthy.

Instead of being a gains goblin, my gf decided she'd start working out, too, so she could spend more time with me. So now we both work out, are looking/feeling better, and our sex drives are up. It all worked out.

Had a gf for 1.5 years and she would literally try to guilt trip me every single fucking time I went to the gym that she wanted to just spend time with me and I never do things with her.

Holy shit that was the worst. She did it so badly that a couple times I actually just stayed. Fuck that.

>get home from gym
>jokingly flex into the mirror to myself
>my mom saw
>wow user, you're getting so big!
th-thanks mom..

>joke around with my mom all the time
>I come home late from work
>she asks where I was
>I was out sellin' crack and slayin' ho's, mom
>oh brother, user you're so silly

>tell mom I'm gonna get swole as fuck
>she tells me not to swear
>s-sorry mom

>wow user, you smell good! are you going out?
>yeah, going to the bar with my friends
>okay! I bet you're going to get laid, you're so handsome
she actually said that once. It was funny as fuck.

I'm not sure she quite understands the terms she uses or I say, as she's foreign but hey.
I love my mom. I just get to joke around all I want and she reacts every time.

My mom says this but it's because she's scared I'll become literally fat if I keep bulking, you know like all those SS pictures. I went from Auschwitz mode to ottermode after putting on 25 lbs, and people tell me to stop thinkif I bulk more when I'm old the muscle will turn to fat

Your mummy sounds like a nice lady. I wish her the best of health and a long life.

Go lift in the morning, fuck gf for cardio/additional lifts.

what you should do
what I would do

This is true. My grandma keeps saying "don't turn into one of these freaks", even if I'm not even close to getting out of dyel mode.

I was a hungry fucking skeletor when I started, 150lbs @ 6'2" and my parents encouraged my gym progress at first and bought me whey.

Now ive put on 60lbs since starting 2 years ago and theyre being total gains goblins and complaining about how im too big (~15% BF) and fat. I eat all the food in the house anyway despite their QQ

A girl told me I was getting too big. It made my whole week - you know you're getting somewhere when female gains goblins tell you that a little bit more and your biceps is bigger than head.

Also, my mother keeps telling me not to become "one of those bodybuilders". Joke's on her, cause i'm switching over to aesthetics after christmas.

>Why are women such gains goblins?

from drinking cum, you should look like a fucking beast you faggoty assed cunt

I hope my family doesn't catch me joke flexing to myself.
I'm still dyel as fuck.

girlscience, thinking that getting too big is bad for you and losing weight too fast will fuck your life up.

Or they don't find it attractive and want to bang you.

Literally just received this text
Women confirmed gainz goblins

she's happy her autist son is doing something to turn his life around. I know because thats exactly how mine acted.

Everyone shitting on your for this post but I've witnessed it multiple times with my friends. Guy is in okay shape, gets a qt gf, then starts slacking. They didn't completely lose it but they were all in better shape a couple years ago.

I don't have to worry though, I'm a gay dude that will probably be alone his entire life. All I have to focus on is getting stronger and thiccer every day.

Damn dude what's your bulking secret/how long did that take?

>t. skeleton struggling to get from 160lbs to 170lbs

I won't get with anyone that is considerably below me in terms of fitness/attractiveness. They don't deserve it.

Oh hail the beta king

Depends on how attached she is to you and depends on the depth of the relationship. The more shallow it is the more likely they are to leave you for the next best thing or if you ever get fucked up in some accident. Dont count on anyone shallow being there by your side to care

Jelly bro

yeah women fucking suck amirite brahs

>tfw you're fat as fuck but if you talk about cutting calories around your Mom, she goes on alert and gets worried about you starving yourself and becoming malnutritioned

Mom, I love you, but you need to get fucking real. At this point I could live off of myself all winter like a fucking bear, okay? If I cut down to 1500 or 1200 calories, I'm not gonna die. Jesus.

I work out to because someday I will be hokage. Believe it!

Women don't understand workouts, they likely think you'll turn into one of those oversized giant body builders and won't stay lean and hot

>being a beta fuck and letting your mother tyrannize you

>15%
>not fat

They're right dumbshit

Also I suspect you're like 20% claim 15% like most '15%' posters on this board

>12% bf = fat

>flexed my bicep because my dad asked
>"That's great user!"
>proud of me probably for the first and only time in his life
>he passed away about three years ago
>mom emotionally blackmails me to eat shit food under the pretense it's "traditional"

I miss my dad.

Who is this angel

Its true though
My douchebag ex friend put on a lot of weight after he got his girl. But, he also hit her a bunch, and one I got word of it I kicked his fat ass and stole his woman. We're two years strong.
Personally, I dont lift or take fighting classes for women. I find it petty. I lift and train to protect the people I care about.