>TFW no drivers license
>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

You can start by getting the hell off Veeky Forums.

how? i'm tired of wasting all my time here.

Kys

YOU JUST POSTED ON /INT/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know you're a fucking leaf too, someone get THE RAKE

smug_edgelord.jpg

It's too late son. Far too late

>get GED
>get driver license
>stick with job until get GED, move up
>lift regardless if it's hard, eat better
>go to Doc, get test shots
>once in shape, kiss grill

there OP

it's not working man

ive tried it all nothing's going right

It's too late to change who he is, but it's not too late to change who he will be.

well theres your problem right there.. your attitude

I know, man. Easier said than done. I wish I had better advice, I really do.

I've tried all this shit man.

Nothing is going right, I'm so close to giving up.

I bought some test but idk how to use it properly.

I told myself id learn programming but i ended up just opening the website for it, reading some shit, feeling good then closing it and going back to Veeky Forums.

>dont open Veeky Forums in your browser

That was easy

Exactly, your attitude is shit and you're lazy as fuck

Fix these things and work on what you nees to work on, if you want to make drastic change, it takes lots of time and lots of effort, you can't just be a lazy faggot when things even remotely don't go your way, or you're too lazy to even do what is necessary for you to change.

Either you are a lazy fuck, or you have depression. Maybe you are depressed because you are a lazy fuck. Either way, we cannot diagnose your issues. You need to talk to a professional.

how do i learn to stay focused

I have the attention span of a rat.

Trust me dude, getting a GED is actually really fucking easy. It's a matter of effort, not intelligence. Just summon the willpower to finish that. Once you've finished one thing then everything else won't seem so daunting.

this may sound gay to you, but buy a copy a Marcus Aurelius - Meditations

Read it, learn it, apply it. you are the only thing holding you back at this stage.

but if your honestly that close to giving it all up- go to France and join the foreign legion, you can honestly leave whenever you, if nothing else it will get your body and mind on track, you'll come home a hero to everyone who knows you, and you'll meet people that make you realise how great youve had it

>but buy a copy a Marcus Aurelius - Meditations

Is this some hippie shit book?

Or will it actually help me?

I guess i could, don't see how it'd help me much but ive just been scared id fail it

bump!

>>TFW no drivers license

stopped reading there

what, why?

pls

kys