Should I be worried about the colour of my urine?

Should I be worried about the colour of my urine?

Is this a sign of liver or kidney damage? I've had a lot of oral cycles in the past few years(also on trt dose test year round) but haven't used an oral or even drank that much for the past month... seems too dark especially considering I pissed almost a full litre so I must be hydrated enough right?

I'll post another in a minute. There are also bits floating around... I don't know if it's worse if this is organ trouble or symptoms of an STD or something because I exclusively raw dog.

Reason I needed to piss in a bottle is because I couldn't be bothered walking to the bathroom last night. I seen the piss bottle a couple hours later and got worried

Wtf m8 that's not normal

Thanks for taking the time to look at something gross.

I really appreciate it. And yes this is fitness related because of the oral use and general fitness related health of ones organs etc.

Thanks a lot doc.

Well, how does it taste?

Is there stuff floating around in it?!?!
Also do you drink enough water?

this

It floats if I move the bottle or shake it. Otherwise it stays at the bottom I think.

I probably should drink more water but I do drink quite a bit. A lot of it in milk form

Whatever you're drinking isn't off setting possible caffeine or alcohol that might be causing that. Holy shit. Get help immediately.

yeah that's not normal, I don't piss chunks

time for a doctor visit

Btw guys, just to clarify. This doesn't happen when I piss in the toilet like a normal person. I don't really notice any floating things in the toilet after I'm done and it looks quite a bit lighter... Only the few times I've pissed in a bottle it looks like this

Could this just be what piss looks like in a bottle?

Jeez. I honestly hope you're joking and just made that in your kitchen.

Your urinary tract is bleeding. Kidney failure. Doctor now.

no, not at all
there shouldn't be floaties unless every single bottle you use happens to be really dirty
don't wanna scare you but you need to see a doctor

Took me 2 secs to google brown urine...

user... fuck. Jesus.

You need to get immediate help. Christ, dude. If this has been going on for a while, you're in serious trouble right now.

GET TO A HOSPITAL, YOU RETARD

Brown urine = Blood in urine. Gross hematuria. Go to urgent care or an emergency room ASAP. This could be a sign of rhabdo, kidney stones, kidney failure, or bladder cancer.

>GET TO THE HOSPITAL AND OFF OF THIS LAOTIAN URINE ANALYSIS BOARD NOW.

Op... first thing is stop drinking anything but water, and drink it whenever you're thirsty.

I'd see a doctor soon. Like tomorrow or right Fucking now if possible.

time for the doctor friendo

Consult a medical professional immediatley. You might just be super dehydrated, but you may also be physically ill and in need of urgent medical attention.

Unless you're a fucking human cider press your urine should not be that color.

hol-eee-shit get to dr man

whatever these posts say. pissing chunks is not normal, OP. get to the fucking docto, and pronto.

ask your bf if it taste different from normal

Props for taking a picture and not just using Google images for your troll.

TRAIN UNTAMMMEEEDDFGFHGHGD???GSDG!

Mins has little white chunks/ribbons in it. They're bit big though. It's protein.

See a doctor. Seriously.

Obvious b8 OP is holding a fucking sports drink or juice or something the shit floating in the second pic is just pulp you guys are all morons

are you retarded to the bone?

Friendo, my mom had primary biliary cirrhosis of the liver. Def looks like you need to see someone about it, I remember the doctors telling me her urine was really telling so go get help.

Probably just rhabdomyolyis cos I assume you lift hard, but haematuria should get checked out in the ED asap

>Mins has little white chunks/ribbons in it. They're bit big though. It's protein.
No, that's just traces of jizzum from the last time you ejaculated.

Any update on this? Want to make sure Piss Bro is alright.

Considering you're not even on the chart you should see a doctor.
Also I'm assuming you are drinking enough water

You're fucking dying, OP

I guess he didn't make it...

Piss will turn that color if you let it sit around. I'd be more worried about the chunks of crap in it.

10/10 thread OP! thinking dark brown piss with chunks in it is normal, instant classic! would love to hear update

>Reminder of the other thread were some other user was hospitalized with kidney exam readings of 37K, whereas normal values are in the low 100

Your kidneys and liver are shutting down. It looks like that's bilirubin in your urine. GO TO THE ER NOW

I pissed floaty shit too when i was 340lb 50%+ BF and drank 2 quarts of vodka and 4 gallons of beer every week. Maybe you should drink more water or sumtin

If it stays in the bladder enough time its probably going to start separating the salts and shit

Could be a simple bladder infection.

I used to run the piss at a clinic and we would get some gnarly ass pee coming through there. I was no expert, but I got to where I would notice trends. Darker urine usually indicated either bladder infections, presence of blood, glucose, or bilirubin. Either way go see a doc you dingus

urologist here, you might have a UTI, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, kidney damage, lack of hydration

go to a doctor

Med fag here.

It's rhabdomyolysis. It might have been caused by a very intense physical activity.
>inb4 everybody here gets paranoid

it piss

>pissing in a bottle to take a pic of it and posting it ona somalian banana appreciation forum

Rhabdomyolysis

see a doctor ASAP

I piss in bottles during the night regularly and never see floating bits in mine. Definitely nothing to do with the fact that it's bottled piss. Stop drinking anything other than water. How many litres of pure water do you drink each day OP?

I've been taking a multivitamin and my piss is either clearer than a 4channers social calendar or bright yellow but still pretty clear. Like yellow gatorade, am I dying?

R H A B D O
H
A
B
D
O

Having shit like that floating in a piss bottle is normal if it's been sitting capped for months, not a few hours. Drink more water you nigger, at least a gallon a day.

F

OP make sure you bring your piss bottles to the hospital so they can run some tests

Get to a doctor
Now.

>chunks of ??? in your piss

time to go see doc

Go to a fucking doctor.

- Medfag

hope you enjoy dialysis 3x a week

Drinking water is the easiest thing in the world. Just open your fucking fag mouth and swallow a couple times a day. Try it tomorrow OP. Get some tips from a 2 day old child

YOU HAVE DIABETES

>2 days old
>drinking water

Want to know how I know you're not a parent?

were you really too lazy to go all the way to a bathroom so you pissed in a bottle? you deserve your impending death.

>be a medfag on my peds rotation
>some dumb nigger has the baby while momma is gone for some reason
>he decides the baby looks a little parched
>gives the baby a bunch of water
>baby has a bunch of hyponatremic seizures and almost dies
>tfw my residents correct the sodium too quickly, but babber doesn't get central pontine myelinolysis
>tfw bb is ok even though he's being taken care of by retards

>can't even handle a bottle of water
what a baby

kek