Body positivity vs encouraging healthy eating

I'm confused. I don't think people should despise themselves, but I'm tired of land whales who are 300 pounds saying it's okay to be fat, it's okay to overeat and any discussion about weight loss is triggering so you will be banned from the blog/thread/whatever.

Why do they advocate for exercise and physical activity vs eating like 1800 calories a day? Why do they think gluttony is okay?

they are addicted to food.
I don't get how they reach that point, sometimes I forget to eat lunch and dinner and just eat like a couple of sandwiches during the day...

this woman looks like alfie

W-who is this beautiful girl ?

Reformed fatty here, I can fall off the diet wagon easily (hence I am afraid to "bulk" might reach a point of no return) and I dont know how some people skip meals.

Dont wanna get fat again, thats how I keep it in check. But my default is to eat, and IDK why.

Sahar Luna

>they are addicted to food.
This, in a much more horrible way than you can imagine.

It's heroin levels of addiction. They can only regulate their emotions by eating, to the point where they'll literally kill themselves, before they even think they might be doing wrong.

Type 2 diabetes takes your limbs off? Ooh, bad thing happened, better eat candy, it's what makes you feel good.
Your twin sister dies of heart attack at 27? CAKE! I NEED CAKE!

Compare them to russian junkies blasting Krokodil, and you're at the same levels of logical behaviour as HAES 'activists'

why is it legal for girls to be this attractive?

>They can only regulate their emotions by eating

Oh shit! This is me! Looking back when I am stressed af, and when there are curveballs in my daily life I get hungry for some reason.

What do?

Binge on low-calorie vegetables or fruits you like.

I know. She has a pretty bff who is fatherkels on IG.

still very calorie rich... at least the fruits are

she's ugly in comparison.

I usually get "hungry" when i'm bored, i have a soccer ball to play around a bit. Distract yourself with something you like doing, maybe cook something or play some vidya. Eventually you will forget that you're "hungry" (it's not really hunger, they're more like craves).

its not only the typical addiction mechanics, its hormonal also, they get insulin and leptin resistant, they need more food to get satiated, that in turn drives a self defeating loop of more food -> more resistance -> even more food -> even more resistance, that's why over time you get those massive 500-600 pounders, they can eat your whole days worth of food and not feel full because their hormones are out of whack

I think I have this problem a little bit, can I fix it eventually if I keep dieting?

you need to combat the root cause, the insulin resistance through various dietary techniques like low carb and IF, but yes, it is completely reversible

Yes it is craves, even when I was "leanbulking" for 100 calories over my maintenance.

Why does this happen though? Even if I am eating at a surplus I still get cravings? WTF. How do I fix this?

Right now I countered this by doing Lyle Mcdonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0 (low calorie days, and then high calorie binge near the end of the week)... but then I want to be more consistent.

Look into intermittent fasting.

i really needs a big chunky cheesy girl. If she isnt big, chunky, and cheesy, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa fold marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easycheesy thicc mozzarella mommy. Wide pelvis?? Gross. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy easy cheesy mozarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a boner? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. Damn. I'm salivating.

If you dont like thicc, you're fucking low test. If you dont fuck a nice ooey gooey easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

b e a u t i f u l

I feel sick

you would feel sick you dyel beta cuck. you wouldn't know what to do with a real woman even if she slapped you in the face with her sweaty easy cheesy fupa folds.

What

Well I did like fucking fat girls until I read that.

T-Thanks Veeky Forums?

I now lift for this girl

Body possitivity also means that you don't become 300 pounds. I think it's wrong for people to make fun of others based on appearance and I think that people shouldn't feel down on themselves because they aren't a bodybuilder or model but being medically sick is not cool.

hot

If obesity had no impact on appearance and only impacted your health, it would a the top priority to curb the epidemic without having to be sensitive towards people's feelings. It would be something you get hospitalized for.

But as it happens, it does affect appearance. It's just a really hard pill for some people to swallow (irony not intended) that they have the sexual appeal of a burn victim because of something that they themselves are responsible for. That's where this body positivity stuff comes from, it's pure denial of responsibility. Obesity is a psychological problem more than anything else.

I was a 65 kilogram 181 cm skeleton until I was forced to change my epilepsy medication. I gained 20 kilograms in less than half a year (this is also the reason I started to work out, because I couldn't fucking take it any more.) A small change in my brain essentially made it absolutely necessary to eat 3 full meals every day and I had a girlfriend with a sweet tooth at the time.

Before that I could go an entire day without food. I just plain didn't feel hunger until waay at the end of the day. I think genes is a factor. Say someone was born with a slightly different brain than me and suddenly felt this insatiable hunger all the time and that person had weak parents or cowardly parents that didn't allow or pushed their kids to exercise. I can see how that becomes a self-defeating loop. When they're 300 pounds land whales at the age of 30 are they responsible? Kinda, but circumstances fucked them over really hard at day 1, so I'm prione to cutting people some slack. I pity them more than anything else.

Maybe they're just bad people, but I tend to err on the side of caution, especially when they're nice.

>but muh genes
>metabolic blessed fit people
Excuses of fat people are utterly bullshit. Metabolism (unless you have a serious condition) is affected by one way of living, it doesn't control you, you control it.
>fat is beauty
>omg look at these fitness model women are supposed to have curves disgusting
Pure delusional rant, we have moved from fat shaming to fit shaming, wich is 1000 times worse.
Seriously, now being within the normal BMI with decents amount of bf% is an "unreal body standard". I have lost all respect for people over 250lbs and any tumblr-whale there is.

Let me correct the 250lbs.
I have lost all respect for any person with over 40%bf

Damn, right you should correct yourself, you fucking weakling twink.

This was posted by an anorexic looking chick. Like. 5'9" 100lbs or less. How do I fix this. I mean nutella probably isnt that healthy but her logic still seems flawed.

What's flawed about her logic?

She's saying Nutella is calorie dense and has a ton of sugar. Both of those are true.

oh my god shes so pretty

I think the weirdest thing about this is she's making a "public service announcement" about information that's clearly printed on the side of the product in question. It's not like she had to go rifling through the archives to find the secret of Nutella.

While its true that her"Public service announcement" is just info that's arround the Nutella jar, it's nice to see that there's people trying to raise awarenes af the etiquette, most people don't even know that you can see the ingredients and macros you get from your everyday foods by looking around the label. And even if they knew, they just don't know how to read it because they think 26g of sugar per serving it's nothing.
Heck, many people believe that you can't get fat from drinking cola.

Pick up new hobbies. And don't just force yourself into something. Like try learning something new and be passionate about it. It can be niche or not impressive to anyone but yourself, but start a long term hobby. Like I picked up animation and music, and they both are great stress relievers for me.

What the fuck is this? How is 200 Cal and 21g of sugar bad for an amount of nutella for 2 fucking toast? How is that outrageous? I honestly expected much more.

The cal is not the bad thing, the sugar is. Seriously you might as well replace the nutella with 1 tablespoon of sugar for each toast and would still get the same amount of sugar.
You can still eat it, just don't expect it to be healthy on the long run without exercise.

If you told a student that he was getting Fs and that's okay he would never succeed in life

That's a stupid way of thinking. I'm in Med. I've gotten a few Fs due to various reason and then I ended up with As. Accepting failure helps you bridge the hard stuff in life and "fight back" instead of cowering and giving up, like you guys do when facing women.
F/Failures are just obstacles that force you to change your strategy, nothing more.

>reading comprehension
Med student, my ass

>Metabolism (unless you have a serious condition) is affected by one way of living, it doesn't control you, you control it.
Really like this world view. I never managed to drop much weight until I had it, maybe you don't feel like working out this day, maybe you feel like eating that shit food, but at the end of the day you are in the driver seat.
I've dropped the most weight when every time I choose a meal or ask if I should walk even if it's cold out, I ask myself, "if Veeky Forums were mind controling me, benevolent, and no gay stuff allowed, what choice would they make?" So then I drop the excuses and the "I'll do it tomorrow" and I just make the good choices. Just need to apply this rule to alcohol and I'll be normal weight in no time.
PS wanted to recognize your dubs then trips to self correct.