What are some hobbies I can take up to make myself more attractive to women?

What are some hobbies I can take up to make myself more attractive to women?

Also, to keep this Veeky Forums related; what are your deadlift form cues?

>find hobbies to attract women
>doing it for women
>not looking hobbies for himself
Kys faggot, why don't you collect some butterflies and frame them to show girls you're a complete beta fag.

>Stupid bitch thinks we live in a Democracy

No wonder the US is the laughing stock of the world

She never said that, she said democratic society, which is not the same thing.

>What are some hobbies I can take up to make myself more attractive to women?

Cleaning your fucking apartment

>capital d

what did you mean by this?

>Angie is a Trump supporter
Are her tits still as perky as when she was 14?

Lifting by default will do that. Outside of physical activity or animal philanthropy I can't think of any that are ubiquitous.

Here are some small things you can do to improve yourself.

>Hair style
Pick one and add ten minutes to your morning schedule so that you can get it right.

>Skin care
Get a routine going. Add another 10 minutes to your morning schedule (and evening schedule)

>Dress style
Get some basic under shirts, and a few different pants.
Pants can be worn often and you'll probably need four different pairs for styles outside of work. Shoes/boots and overshirts/jackets will be the bulk of your style. No need to go overboard with these either.

>Read
Alternate between fantasy fiction and stoic philosophy/economics. One to motivate your adventurous spirit and one to feed the mind. Stoic philosophy and economics are placeholders for general books on education. It can be anything.

You will NEVER be attractive to women, at all, EVER. Know why? Because you're DESPERATE, and you have no life. You're centering your entire fucking worthless-ass life around WOMEN. Desperate, creepy, loser; that's you.

Fuck off, little boy.

Just make sure the hobby either demonstrates your passion or your disposable income. If you do, what the actual hobby is doesn't matter.

>hobby either demonstrates your passion or your disposable income
There are hobbies that are expensive as fuck and require you to be passionate about them and are still repulsive to women. Case in point: Magic the Gathering

the best hobbies are where you make something like model rockets or air planes, pottery, growing plants, brewing your own beer, carpentry, photography or painting, cooking is probably the sexiest hobby

Aside from lifting, grooming or anything /looksmaxing/ related you can take up any form of social dancing (bachata and kizomba being pretty much guaranteed vagina unless you are a sperg) in order to have access to more clubs and more social circles, or an instrument (like the guitar)
>hurt durr for myself
(You)

Why can't you fucking faggots ever do something for yourself? Why does it have to be for women every single fucking time?

Jesus Christ. How can you even consider doing something like a hobby, which is meant for personal interest and stress relief for someone else.

Holy shit I fucking hate you faggots. Doing things like lifting and getting hobbies for women won't make you more interesting or attractive to them. It won't cover up the zero personality you have. If you want to be more attractive to women, find shit that you enjoy that you are passionate about. Sure, if you want, look into something more exciting to get passionate about like mountain climbing or trail riding or some shit.

Holy fuck, I don't get how you people are so obsessed with getting a girl. It won't solve all your god damn problems. They aren't some magical fix-all that you need in your life and suddenly everything will feel 100x better. Why would you expect someone else to do that for you? Why are you so content with barely scraping by to get the bare minimum of what you think everyone wants you to have.

God damn it this is frustrating. Please learn to do things for yourself. It's your life. Learn to enjoy it somehow. If you're clinically depressed or what the fuck ever then get medications for it. Learn how to deal with your emotions when you're having a downswing and how to cope with bad days.

There's so much you can fucking do in this world with so little time and you choose to use it by trying to do stupid small things that appeal to the most vapid and shallow kind of people.

I get that you guys think the "be yourself" stuff is garbage but there is a hint of truth in it. You need to at least resemble someone you want to be and someone you CAN be for the rest of your life if you want someone who can truly love you for you. You can't keep up a charade for the rest of your life. You will get tired.

Just grab them by the pussy

Not OP, but finding the right girl, ie, one that I am compatible with would theoretically take away the lonely yearning that is currently eating away at me the longer I go without having ever had one. Obviously it won't make me not a unsatisfied manlet with gyno, but it will allow me to not be a boohoo crybaby sadcunt about >tfw no gf.

Do you really think a gf will take away the loneliness?

Do you have friends? Do they give you that same effect of not being lonely? Have you ever had a roommate that you were relatively close to?

>Why can't you fucking faggots ever do something for yourself?
Not OP, but doing stuff for women or yourself aren't mutually exclusive. I lift for myself. I have been in 4 vaginas since getting Veeky Forums and I genuinely believe looking nice barely makes any difference. It is mostly about having game and opportunities to exercise it.
>How can you even consider doing something [...] for someone else.
I like the smell of females and cuddling/hugging one to sleep. Also, vagina > lube
>Doing things for women won't make you more attractive.
It absolutely will. Do you prefer a woman with a moustache and unshaved legs?
>It won't cover up the zero personality you have.
Maybe people have personalities and things to shar, but noone to share them with, and are just looking for opportunities
>If you want to be more attractive to women, find shit that you enjoy that you are passionate about.
You kinda have to do both seperately if you enjoy star wars, poker, pokemon, beer with friends and hiking with the dogbro. Out of all these, the only thing females may like is the dog part.
>Getting a girl won't solve all your god damn problems.
No, but it's one problem less. Or, imagine that: you have everything else solved and it's the cherry missing on top of the cake.

>I get that you guys think the "be yourself" stuff is garbage but there is a hint of truth in it.
Hey, nobody said the hobby you will get for girls will be unlikable by you. Salsa or the guitar, for example

You sound either extremely socially privileged, or very antisocial.

Find three hobbies you love: one to make you money, one to keep you in shape, and one to be creative.

For me it's
>Medicine
>lifting
>writing movie scripts + storyboard (and one day direct my movies)

Most of these people are right.

Women don't want the be the steak of your plate. That want to be the gravy on the potatoes.

Women sense desperation and a lack of drive.

>medicine
Recreational medicine? What does that involve?

do people walk dogs around where you live?

its really cute seeing a guy walking a little dog, or a big one. being kind to a cute little dog shows the person seeing you that you are nice.

say hello to a girl who is also walking her dog, i walk my dog and say hello to the other dog walkers, normally they chat for about 30 seconds and continue walking, rarely is someone mean.

if you dont like dogs you could probably train a cat to walk, idk

fuck man, I've literally never felt any passion for anything, might as well do something then to break the dry spell and get me out of the house

There aren't any. You do hobbies for yourself. Women will find it attractive if you are dedicated and skilled, and it doesn't really matter what you do. Exceptions include taxidermy and basic bitch stuff like playing video games.

And that's fine, man. If you're doing it to get yourself out of the house to try new things, then more power to you.

>No, but it's one problem less. Or, imagine that: you have everything else solved and it's the cherry missing on top of the cake.
I'm not going to argue some of the other points. I feel like you were correct on some and less so on others. This one, however, weirds me out. Women brings lots and lots of problems, man. If you think you have issues, you're about to bring a whole other person into your life that is probably packed with issues of their own that you have to deal with as well.

I guess you could consider me socially privileged, whatever that may mean. Really the best way to get a girl is to practice talking to them, over and over. It's the same thing as anything else you want to be good at.

If you don't want to spill your shit all over the second a female enters your 100ft personal space bubble, then you need to try to interact with them more. Studies say volunteering is a great way to meet good people. Perhaps try that if your favorite hobbies are more antisocial.

>the best way to get a girl is to practice talking to them, over and over. It's the same thing as anything else you want to be good at.
>If you don't want to spill your shit all over the second a female enters your 100ft personal space bubble, then you need to try to interact with them more. Studies say volunteering is a great way to meet good people
Okay, do you see the irony here, or do I have to point it out?

I recently took a vacation trip to Haiti and practiced under a witch doctor there. I learned many ancient healing rituals and potions, and am actually looking forward to the next time I, or someone I know, gets sick, so that I can practice. The only problem is that some ingredients are hard to come by in the modern world, but passion finds a way. I plan to start selling my cures to the modern world.

I haven't told any girls about it yet, but I think this would get bitches wet, don't you?