>"girls" of Veeky Forums
You were right to put that in quotes

When his height starts with 5' :/

>girls

No, then again, I'm not a girl.

Id put a ring on just his ass and legs m9

When her weighs starts at 2 :/

I personaly prefer guys from 6'2

This agrument again, kek. Weight can be lost, but you will never be taller. MANLETS BTFO

why does height matter?

but fat bitches will never lose it, it takes a certain kind of female to dedicate some time to working out. it doesnt get better with age.

Dating one right now, you guys are weird. I mean girls do like tall guys but there's no objective cut.
Tall guys mean taller than us. Not taller x height. If you're 5'9 and your girl is 5'6 you're tall

In most cases, if they dont lose it, they are happy with it. But if you're unhappy with your height, there is nothing you can do about it

happy with being fat?

>saying BTFO to your own comment

The same reason you find any other part of the body attractive. Why does a handsome face matter?

Manlet here confirming this. I always claimed 5'11" before I learned that I was 5'6-7" and no girl I've ever been with has called me out on it because I was always slightly taller than they were, with the exception of one 5'11" girl who didn't give a shit.
Only girl that's ever said anything about my height was my fiance's 15 year old sister who is easily 250 pounds and 5'8"

How can you mistake 5'11 for 5'6? It's 5 fucking inches! It's the difference between tall-ish and very short. Are you blind?

Because the real world doesn't have the same height obsession Veeky Forums does and I only ever cared to measure when I started using this board. This is ultimately why in 24 years of life only one person has ever commented on my height. Half the threads on here are about height as opposed to fitness, because 90% of Veeky Forumsizens are autistic or something...

Balding manlet here, current gf is 6'1, I've dated tall girls before.

It matters slightly not much, this board will make you overthink it

It's just an easy way to trigger people. Only insecure dudes actually give a shit.

People were just embarrassed about the short guy obviously lying about his height. Everyone thought you were insecure and autistic.

how short are you? fellow manlet here with amazon fetish

It's not an obsession, it's 5 inches! So you had never measured yourself and decided you were going to be 5'11, why? Divine inspiration?

You're well under average (5'10), but decided you were over average? Why? Didn't you see other people walking on the street?

That's not the way the world works. Nobody legitimately knows real heights by looking at people. Almost everyone claims to be a height they're not because nobody really cares that much. It's like with professional wrestling, they bill everyone 4-5 inches taller than they actually are because nobody can really tell the difference. A dude that used to work at my gym was significantly shorter than me and he claimed 5'9"; on the flipside, another dude that worked there was an easy 6'4" but he claimed 6'1"
In the real world people don't see specific heights, just "short", "kinda short", "normal" and "tall" because the fact of the matter is nobody really gives a shit beyond that.

Do you know what's autistic or something...? Lying about your height in 5 inches.

That's what people always estimated me as when I asked. Nobody off of Veeky Forums knows and nobody off of Veeky Forums cares.
Christ, the only reason I stick around this place is to counteract this height obsessed SS+GOMAD muh sticky diddlys are the only exercise that matter betamale dyel garbage. But really, that kind of stretches out for the whole website these days.
This place has ultimately become no better than tumblr. It's filled with the same 'special snowflake' bullshit with everyone trying too hard to be a part of some kind of counter culture, talking out their ass. Like a fat tumblr chick calls herself beautiful, chunky dyel Veeky Forumsizens will call themselves bodybuilders. It's a board full of Jason Genovas.
tfw

People who have the tiniest sense of sizes and scale can instantly tell someone who's 5'6 from someone who's 5'11. It's not about Veeky Forums's bosession with 5'10 vs 6', it's literally you lying to people who could very easily tell you weren't the height you claimed.

Pulling examples out of your ass won't change anything to the fact that you can fool people about a couple inches at most, but 4-5 is just asking for everyone to laugh at you.

>he'll keep saying the whole board is retarded instead of realizing the delusional autist here is him

Welcome to the real world kid, people might not know 5'11 from 6', but everyone knows a garden gnome when they see one, and that's (you).

Your average girl doesn't know heights. Not even half of them know their own. Any dude slightly taller than them is big in their eyes. You'd know this if you interacted with them.

I think you need to sit down and watch an episode of Reading Rainbow. The 5'11" came from other people's estimations.

No buddy it came from your own delusional fantasies.

Sure bud, and I bet you think GOMAD is the ultimate way to bulk up.

Then the answer has no meaning because the opinion of those trans/gay people does not reflect how a woman looks at the situation.

KEK

Why are you so butt bothered by this
It's just looking like you have zero else going for you so if people can't tell you're a lanklet they'll see you as the loser you are

Yes
Keep in mind very few tall lifters actually look good.
Lankiness isn't sexy.

I'd prefer him not to be shorter than me though, so it's fine from 5'7.

If he was thin and effay. Short stout buff dwarves should just give up.

Same goes for girls. Dont destroy your figure because someone memes about liking fat ass. You will look like an oompa loompa.

thicc

sure, I want a guy that is smaller than me

dis anonigga right
it's grills

you are true, like i am 1.68 and always says well something like 1.71-72, girls under 1.65 don't care too much about height in my opinion and experiences. it can be okay, but 5'6=166 5'11=1.80. it is like obese woman says i am fit.

>girls over 1.65

sorry.

tbf the 5'6" came from my home measurements, doctor previously measured me at 5'8" before I started lifting seriously

no

>tfw never seen a grill irl that's taller than me
>6'4" feels

I'm sure you can find someone. People have different limits. Here's how I determine if he's too short.
>be me, 5'4"
>can wear up to 4" heels on occasion
>unless a girl grew up tall, she doesn't want a guy shorter than her in heels
>and most prefer a guy be at least 1" taller when they're in heels for pictures
>that means for me, 5'8"-5'9"
>if guy has amazing face/personality or otherwise better than the averagegirls will normally forgive 1"
>and in exchange they will either stop wearing 4" heels so they aren't taller than you in societal functions and pictures
>making minimum height for me personally 5'7", preferably 5'9"+

Fortunately or unfortunately, I ended up marrying someone who is 6'4" (too tall, 8" taller than me in heels, 1' taller normally) but he was worth it in many other ways.

Height isn't everything, but just remember us girls are judged by our dates the same way men are. Having a guy shorter than you is as much a social faux pas as having a gf 100+ lbs heavier than you.

> 5'10"
>Tell everyone I'm 5'11"

no one's ever called me on it, I feel like one sly fox

I would. I'd prefer someone taller than me, bit in 5'4 so anyone above is good. And that's negotiable. I'm not going to turn down someone awesome because they're shorter.

Also is probably prefer someone 5'10 or under because otherwise physical things can get awkward. Still negotiable though

>so it's fine from 5'7

5'7" here. Thank you for making my day.

>Also is probably prefer someone 5'10 or under because otherwise physical things can get awkward
As a 6'1'' guy who has been with two girls 5'4'' and one 5'2'' i can tell you it doesnt get akward at all if you know what youre doing and have a smidge of confidence

>height isnt everything guys xD
>marries a 6'4 turbo Chad
Daily reminder that you should never listen what women say, only observe how they act.

Welcome to the redpill friendos.

Being fat is a choice, being a manlet is just bad luck.

We should feel sorry for manlets, genetics fucked them up and no matter what they do, they will stay that way.

And no mercy for fatties, they are fat because they are lazy, they could change themselves but lack the willpower to do so.

Not a girl by the way.

He STILL doesn't care about height, and it sounds like he's still drowning in more pussy than you. What are you trying to prove?

this. women are fucking stupid and dont know what they want

sure, guys only still need to have full hair by 35

>I've never seen a woman naked, the post

>women are fucking stupid and dont know what they want
true

You dont see the irony in a girl saying "Oh guys height doesnt matter" and then marries a guy who is 6'4''?

Could you not say "A woman's hair color doesn't matter" and marry a blonde girl? or "I'm more of an ass guy" and marry a girl with double Ds?

are you literally dumb?

Great, insightful response

ay ay ay
If you visit a dentist and you see the dentist has bad teeth, does this change your opinion?
If you visit an economic planner and he is personally bankrupt, would you listen to him?

its a simple principle of standing by your word, you can ofc be a terrific financial planner but suffer an unrelated economic crisis but it will hurt your reputation

Similarly, a girl saying "I dont care if a guy is ugly or short" who them marries a 6'4'' dude who looks like a model must appreciate that people are going to ask atleast why she chose to marry that dude if looks and height didnt matter

Literally only fit puts heavy emphasis on height.

If sleeping with girls is supposed to be the be all end all of life that you people think it is.. well. Let's just say the grass is always greener on the other side.

They may not matter but perhaps the one she liked just turned out to be 6'4.

I prefer short girls but I've only dated ones that were my height (5'9).

Literally if a girl likes you, she won't give a shit about your height. Some may have preferences, sure, but everyone does.

Fair, but with reference to height specifically, could height simply be much lower on her hierarchy of desired traits?

If a guy is funny, charming, intelligent, etc., but happens to be 6'4" when she would prefer someone in the 5'10" range, maybe height isn't as important to her as the number of other traits that person exhibits (which she'd stated in her post anyways). It doesn't mean that since she says "height is irrelevant to me" that she by default can't date a tall dude

The manlet trolling never really got to me because I grew up witnessing my turbomanlet father's preternatural ability with women, but then again he does have dark triad personality traits.

This isnt so much an argument about wether or not girls like short guys or whatever, its a lesson in critical thinking
I believe the term is "practice what you preach"

People dont know what they like and people seem to pair up for the most arbitrary and strange reasons so its stupid to make assumptions but you shouldnt make propositions when your direct actions contradict what you just said

its like me punching you in the face, then saying "I wont punch you in the face" only to question why youre suspisious of me

But that is assuming that the reason she dated this dude was solely that he's 6'4". If you say you prefer brunette bitches, then find a blonde that's literally everything else you desire in a woman, are you not going to date her? Just because you've said that you prefer brunettes? Maybe hair color (or height in her case) isn't the end-all be-all?

>tfw I'm exactly 5'11.5" and always say exactly this cos borderline autism.

It literally rounds up to 6' to the nearest inch but i just feel like an overcompensating manlet to claim it.

>4-5 inches taller

It's usually 1 or 2, dude. The exception is when they need to pass 6'8" dudes off as GIANTS. Your regular 6'2" guy is being billed as 6'4" though. People generally have a decent idea of how tall they, and the people around them, are.

You should say 6' because it makes you look like a compensating 5'11".

Never thought of this. Well shit.

I'm gonna tell him you called him a turbo chad. That will make his day.

But let me tell you that the top of my head is right at armpit level. That is not a plus to me. There is such a thing as too tall.

This is exactly why the metric system is superior
t. Eurofag

Also I gave you a basic formula for how women determine who's too short and that goes completely ignored.
It's like you don't really want the honest answer you just want to bitch.

And if you wanna talk about a bigger deal breaker than being 5'4" it's being a whiny bitch.

Im not making any assumptions about what she likes or dislikes at all
Dunno if youre the same person but hear me out

Trust and souce is very important when giving advice or making statements, people tend to not only listen to what you say but look at how you act aswell
If i were to sell you a drink or anything and tell you its delicious but refuse to eat/drink it myself, would you then by it? no ofc not because if it is so delicious as stated then why didnt i want it myself?

If you make a claim about something then act totally contrary to what you just previously said people will question your motives, maybe they are benign and it just happened to be that you indeed are telling the truth

We judge people based on their actions more than their words, if you dont want your statements questioned you shouldnt act contrary to what you preach

>mfw 5'10"

Does the guy in Op's picture look sexy? I kinda have the same figure, I guess I'm just too shy to put tights on

he's alright, personally I would prefer more toned thighs but he's pretty thicc.

>implying blond girls are better
>implying that boobs are better than ass
hair and boobs/ass are different for each, but all women want 6'+ guy

You can keep spouting that same old normie bullshit, but the honest answer can be observed outside in the real world.

Height, face, frame is everything. Prove me wrong. Pro tip; u cant.

autists don't get to keep the girl even if they're pretty.

true facts that attraction is largely these
things you've mentioned

Not really true, sometimes women will interpret autistic aloofness as lack of interest and it will drive them crazy for them

you mean autists who aren't too autistic to hide their power level.

Major cope. Women would kill to bear Sean O'prys children, even if he was literally autistic.

I find that manlets are overall more greatful for pussy and i practically do nothing during sex. Find a manlet with fucked up teeth and they always be eating puss like it's their last meal

>You can keep spouting that same old normie bullshit
Not an argument. But if you want to know how women generally think, then I guess you would need a "normie's" perspective. Sorry if it sucks for you.

>You married someone tall, so you're a hypocrite for saying you'd date someone shorter.
Literally wut? I already said twice his height is a DETRIMENT but he's awesome enough in other ways I don't care. The same logic could be applied to shorter guys too.

I guess if you completely disregard what I said, and reiterate your original statement as fact, that makes it fact, right?
Stay insecure I guess.

>women will interpret autistic aloofness as lack of interest
Sometimes when i read shit on Veeky Forums i think "what kind of fucked up women are you meeting?"
Ive met girls who monkey branch, cheat, lie and even steal but i have never in my life met girls who were desperate for attention so much as they would fixate on one guy who isnt paying attention to them

SeeYour words are nothing, only your actions.

That's right. Women are way more heightists than gay men.

They are not desperate for attention in general, only his. Chad's.

Outsider user here, I think both sides are true to an extent.

I mean going by one logic saying height doesn't matter and then choosing one with x height is totally irrelevant to user's argument. She doesn't have to choose a specific height to prove her point, since her point is "height doesn't matter"

However, it's also fair for you to have some skepticism in this argument because she ended up with a tall man. So while she has no flaws in her argument, it is an argument with a degree of doubt so in the end, you are the one to choose if you wish to believe her or not. It's that simple.

I guess I can understand that.
But, I mean, his argument makes a lot of assumptions based on the end result.

It assumes that any previous boyfriends I had were just as tall as my husband. It assumes that if I dated someone shorter, I left them because my husband was taller. And it completely disregards all other variables that can affect attraction and relationships, which there are a lot of.

I guess, if he doesn't want to believe me if he wants, but I was trying to be truthful and honest. There's really no point in lying on a tibetan sand painting caucus.

>tfw no thicc manlet top bf

Life is suffering

Me or any of my classmates growing up would have called you on your bullshit immediately. I'm 5'9 but I've never lied about my height like a self conscious pussy. You must have grown up around liberals

>I'm a fat fuck BALD powerlifter who has to wear a hat and have to have a BEARD because I have a DOUBLE CHIN and NO JAWLINE OR CHEEKBONES cause of my FAT FACE
>I also have to take a selfie with the camera all the way down because I'M 5 FOOT FIVE
>l-look at my t-tights and legs and asss shot.. I-i was told females like this and n-not faggots..

How could someone JUST himself so fucking badly?

>It assumes that any previous boyfriends I had were just as tall as my husband. It assumes that if I dated someone shorter, I left them because my husband was taller.
Honestly, you could have given these facts before. Eg if you had dated a 5'5 before you could have named it, which would make your argument hold much more weight.

Of course you aren't in the wrong, but it's not so unrealistic for an insecure user (which almost everyone is in this place) to not believe you.