/Routine thread/

Whats fits opinion on Phraks GreySkull?

Been working with it for two weeks and I'm enjoying the challenge from the AMRAP sets and the flexibility of isolation exercises.

Post results, routines and opinions

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Day 1:
3x5 Overhead Press/Bench (alt)
3x5 Chinups/Barbell Rows (alt)
3x5 Squats

Day 2:
3x5 Overhead Press/Bench (alt)
3x5 Chinups/Barbell Rows (alt)
1x5 Deadlifts

Day 3:
Same as day one

Routine for anyone that's interested

Currently trying this, throwing in a fuckton of isolation and accessories, it doesn't seem bad. Will report back once I'm massive.
Or in a month. Whatever.

I did it for a couple of months. It's basically Deload: the program

I added in a ton of accessories and am doing it over 6 days as a ppl now though and Im doing alright

What do you mean by the deload?

From what I've read online it seems the programme encourages deloading 10% when you fail - is it better than how SS and SL do it?

Why do you faggot have like 5 workouts a day and why the fuck do you not do them at least twice a week and why the fuck do you workout longer than 45min to an hour despite it being bad for gains wtf are you guys doing. Does Veeky Forums know what they're doing? Will they ever learn

I just focus on one or two movements and work up towards and a 1RM or 2RM everyday. My squat has gone from a 1RM of 405 to 440 and go from 215-235 OHP doing this.

It's okay user, calm down.

Did somebody hurt you?

Seen decent mass gains?

From your stats sound pretty effective man

That's bullshit - you can lift at a high intensity daily with compounds and get strong as faurk.

I'm already 220lbs 6'2" at around 14% BF, so I don't much room to grow, but my pants have gotten noticeably tighter around glutes and quads. The weekly volume is quite high though, so I don't see why it would be bad for mass. I'm essentially doing the Bulgarian method, so look into that if you're curious and are already an intermediate lifter.

>Whats fits opinion on Phraks GreySkull?
it's objectively worse than SS. your squat progress is slower, your deadlift progress is slower and it replaces the terribly useful power cleans with mediocre rows.

the AMRAP is pointless for two reasons. first of all, if you've been able to do your 3x5 then doing more reps won't do shit. you've already made progress and there's no point in accumulating more fatigue that will carry over to your next workout. the second reason is that after the initial phase you won't be able to do more than 5 reps anyway.

it's not bad, but SS gives objectively quicker progress in the same period of time.

For SL and SS you have to miss reps for 3 attempts in a row, then you deload by 10%. Also Phrak is dyel

I just got back into working out, I haven't added conventional benching yet since I used to do it too much so my chest is uneven with everything else at the moment. Workouts are generally about 1 hour, not including run (which I know is taboo).

Monday:
6x6 1leg&arm pushup/regular pull-up (alt)
4x10 weighted dips
5x5, 2x8 military press (barbell, legs close)
5x5, 2x8 tricep overhead press
5x5, 2x8 pectoral fly
5 minute farmer's carry
10 minute run

Tuesday:
5x5 deadlift
5x5 sumo deadlift
5x5 squat
5x5 lunge
5x10 weighted gluten ham raises
8-10 minute run

Wednesday: (Circuit)
4x10 hand push-up
4x8 pistol squats (currently assisted)
4x10 wall assisted hand-stand push-ups
4x40 atomic sit-ups
4x20 diamond push-ups
4x50 flutter kicks

Thursday:
Repeat Monday

Friday:
Repeat Tuesday

Saturday:
Repeat Wednesday

Just made my own routine, not sure if its any good so i need some insights. Its a 3-day full body routine

OHP 3x5
Leg press 3x12
Weighed chinups 3x6-8
Close grip bench 3x8-12
Barbell curl 3x12
Upper chest flies 3x12+Calf press 3x30
X
Bench press 3x5
Leg press 3x12
Cable rows 3x12
Lateral raises 3xF
Weighed dips 3x8-10
Barbell curl 3x6-8
Face pulls 3x12-16+Calf press 3x30
X
X
Deadlift 1x5
Bench press 3x5/OHP 3x5
Weighed chinups 3x8-10
Weighed dips 3x10-12
Calf press 3x30

I'd ditch the current format and run it like this:

Day A:
Squats, Bench, Rows

Day B: deadlifts, ohp and another form of back movement

Not suggesting you do those movements specifically, but for a strength basis I would. If you're looking for more Hypertrophy maybe switch out rows with pulldown, face pulls and one armed rows.

Squats 3x5
OHP 3x5 / Bench press 3x5
Deadlift 1x5 / Barbell row 3x5
Weighted chinups 3x8 / Weighted dips 3x8
Leg raises 3 x F / Weighted situps 3 x 12

Intermediate strength levels, I was doing Push&Pull before, decided it's time to put on more strength and hopefully mass.

What does Veeky Forums think of the second routine?

I've changed it so that on push day I hit triceps with weighted dips and overhead DB extensions and on leg day I've added Shrugs. I also do lunges instead of leg extensions and glute ham raises instead of leg curls.

Due to what I have access to.

Is this okay? Link is below

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833

The spiderman routine

bump! please respond. I just want to finish planning this routine for 2017 bulk.

This is what I have:

LPPLPPrest

Legs:
Squat
Hack squat
DB Lunges
Glute Ham Raise
Romanian deadlift
Calves
Shrugs

Push:
Bench press
DB incline bench
DB seated press
DB side raises
Overhead dumbbell extension
Weighted dips

Pull:
Sumo Deadlift
Weighted pull-ups
DB reverse flies
Barbell rows
Incline DB curls
Hammer curls

Are these good exercise choices? Good set-up? the rep ranges are sensible, I know that much. Desperate for feedback.

So just do Greyskull but don't deload like a tard? I follow the SL/SS way before deloading.

Also Phrak is just a reddit faggot who spread GSLP - the actual guy behind it is Johnnie Pain.

270 Fatass here
My normal routine is as follows with about a half hour to 45 minutes of cardio at the end.

Monday/thursday- leg day
10/8/6 squat rack
12x3 box squats
10/8/6 leg press
12x3 calf press
10/10/8 calf raises
3x3 deadlift

Tuesday/friday- Chest/Bis/Tris
10/8/6 bench
10/8/6 incline
12x3 dumbell press
10/10/8 dumbell incline
10x3 Hammer curls (dumbells)
10/8/8 tricep pull downs
10/8/6 skullcrushers
10/8/6 curl bar

Wednesday/Saturday- back/power
10/8/6 Military
12x3 shrugs
10/8/6 bent over row
10/8/6 seated row
10/8/6 wide grip pullups
10/8/6 woodchops

What am I doing wrong?

Full body routine with two workouts and I rotate between then on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's. One week will be A B A, and the next will be B A B

Workout A:

back squat
flat bench
pendlay row
skull crushers
reverse flys
calf raises

Workout B:

front squat
incline bench
Romanian deadlift
chin ups
bicep curls
calf raises

I really enjoy it which is the most important part, although it was made by someone who's very experienced and it's tailored towards beginners. it's called fierce 5 and is available on the bb website.

Bump.

Anyone?