Started crying last night because I'm so fat and it's been really hard to get the weight off

>started crying last night because I'm so fat and it's been really hard to get the weight off
i hate this

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0Vyec-yHY6DNEdXb01sV1gtSnc?tid=0B0Vyec-yHY6DYmNiMkg1dlZIelU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try intermittent fasting.
You dont even have to work out doing it.
Go on YT and search it up.

Just stop shoving food in your mouth you fat fuck

lyle mcdonald's rapid fat loss diet. it's glorious for losing a bunch of weight quickly. it requires some self-discipline, but it's not nearly as hard as you would think.

is that a guy?

i don't want to buy a book i've tried a vegan diet of only veggies and water but its so fucking hard to do

Just fucking this. Read the sticky, you fat fucking cunt. It's not hard to lose weight and you don't even to exercise to do it.

Your bodyweight is entirely into your own hands.

i'm 26 though, my window is closing, socialy and my body too

Your body is constantly losing weight just sitting there maintaining your bodily functions.

You're actively keeping your body weight the way it is by feeding yourself too much. Just stop eating so much. If that's hard, start eating shit with less calories. Nobody ever got fat off of tons of broccoli.

what?

i'm getting older and it's going to be harder for me to build muscle and lose weight, and socially people will start to become actual adults soon and leave their twenties behind. I never got to experiance them.

no you feel like that because your health habits are shit and you know it yourself. You know its time for change so grow some fucking balls. Did you know men develop most muscle and are their strongest at 30-40 yrs old?

Dude go buy an exercise bike and shitpost from your tablet while you bike for 3 hours a day. You're on a team with your future self. You gotta take one for the team if you're gonna be fair to yourself.

>Changing years of shitty lifestyle is hard

No shit, suffer for a few weeks or be fat. Either way shut up about it

Guy ate himself out of being Mexican

Holy fuck dude, if that's you, you made it. Keep on bro.

>I don't want to buy a book

honestly you dont deserve it with your mindset but consider this my good deed for the year.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0Vyec-yHY6DNEdXb01sV1gtSnc?tid=0B0Vyec-yHY6DYmNiMkg1dlZIelU

If you go one folder higher you will find tons of ebooks about different training/dieting stuff that is all good.

From middle aged mexican to a hayden christensen between movies slack.

GJ

Ur fat turned into hair

>i'm a pushover

i'd imagine it would be difficult to do that

Your coronary arteries too fattie.
Seriously, gather some balls and confidence and start IF. It's not hard and you'll be thankfull you did it.

It's not me lol. Some guy from r/keto. Really inspiring though.

Ive lost 20 pounds in a couple of weeks just by eating at a deficit and talking a nice walk twice a day. If i can do i so can you. So stop making excusses for yourself fucking lardass

how is this even the same human being

It seriously isn't hard. Calorie in, calorie out. I dropped 6 lbs in 1.5 weeks so far just starting my cut, and it's literally just that, calorie in, calorie out.

Buy a $10 digital food scale and a cheap journal. Every single god damn thing that you shove in that fat hole of yours, and I mean everything, gets weighed and counted. With shit like calorieking.com, it's super easy to know exactly the calorie content you're consuming. Did you have a 94 gram banana? You can sort it by grams and punch in 94.

It also tells you how many grams of fat, carbs, protein you're consuming, which I also write down. If I'm not consuming enough protein, mid day it becomes apparent because it's there in black and white, so I up the protein for dinner.

Calorie in, calorie out. You don't even have to exercise to lose weight, diet is everything. Gaining muscle mass is the hard part, not feeding your fat face is the easy part, you literally do nothing. Just don't. Instead of cramming calories in that chubby gullet, you put the fork down.

Recovering fat here and let me tell you something, it's way easier than you think it is. If you want it, and you don't let yourself be a slave to shit like candy and donuts then you can do it. Veeky Forums is helpful but only if you take the advice they give. Read the sticky, educate yourself. No more fad diets, no more "I'll start tomorrow", no more excuses. You have the information, now it's up to you to if you're going to use it to become better or just get worse and worse until you can't even move. Stop throwing your pity party, get out there and shape yourself into the man YOU want to be. I believe you can make it, bro.

Now let me see you grit those teeth!

You don't have to follow a meme diet just fucking eat less you cunt.

i was never fat and didn't experience any social shit in my 20s, cause I'm a sperg. Just eat less than you're tdee. It's not rocket science

this

Cook a piece of fucking chicken and have some veggie on the side for dinner, count the calories, that's it. You can eat a stupid mcdonald's burger, you fat shit, just count the calories. You wanna squeeze 10 packets of ketchup on your burger fatty? Go for it, but count the calories. Just stay below your deficit at the end of the day.

I'm assuming you're a troll but if, for even the slightest chance, you're an actual fatty looking for help, I've got some advice for you.

Quit being so pathetic.

You're making excuses even in this thread, so I can only imagine what a shallow, pitiful human that gets off to being pitied you are. You're never too old to change. 26? That's a fucking joke, you faggot. My parents are in their 50s and dropped their extra weight over the past few years. Harder to build muscle and lose weight? Quit spouting bullshit you read in gay ass diet magazines. It's only harder because your habits are more ingrained.

tldr: Quit being a faggot and do something with your life.

Don't eat as much.

intermittent fasting and count calories

Jesus Christ. You went from 40y/o man to 20 something

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

Jesus fucking Christ that's what I call a transformation

Only Hard if you can't physically move.
Stop being a pussy.

A workout so gud it'll change your ethnicity

Holy fuck. You are pathetic. This is a troll right? Please be trolling.