Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2guAx534tzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kZWLsZjm2jk
youtube.com/watch?v=AXTvVuve5S8
youtube.com/watch?v=U6ZBRsnXzH0
youtube.com/watch?v=WIWr2GkIvtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HKgc2Q7e32A&t=243s
youtube.com/watch?v=yLtvVPbl3do
fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?117056-**Official-Jason-Genova-and-the-Delray-Misfits-Thread-(PT-13)**&s=7e8c7f4c09d67be7aa7ddcee65c29a83
youtube.com/watch?v=j0WTCQYLZ8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No but his idiot antics will make me laugh

youtu.be/2guAx534tzQ

>implying he hasn't already made it

This. He's sick, he's piss. It's revolting, it's insulting.

He's too busy dropping absolutely piss revolting Order 66s on these fraud ass mark knuckleheads.

Jesus, he's huge? Like obese. What happened?

he will either die or get jailed in 2017
fucking greedy jew, he is really one of the most despicable human being on yootoob

Those fruit loop faggots don't known what hit them kthanxbye

Cookie cutter pranksters.

It bulkening. It Hindenbergening. Absolutely revolting.

That pic is from like ages ago

This is how he looks now, he's not even working out anymore

and he is probably trying to hold in the gut here
gonna be ripped for january 2017 though, littely peeled to the bone it freaky

a shame cus he sorta had good genetics

>retarded roiding autist, OCD ADD ADHD
>good genetics

The fuck is up with all those gay kids?

SWEDEN YES

will jason ever look like this again?

He really hasn't though. For someone who basically has a YT channel and gets featured on the delray misfits channels he gets a shitty amount of views. He basically calls out big time people in the industry and STILL cant get the views even with their name linked to it.

The producers told the kids to act like girls in the introduction because the people in charge are hellbent on ruining our nation.

he's not autism bro, stop talk shit

Bro was he natty in that pic? Because if so man that's not even bad lamo

of course he is, no one is dumb enough to sell him the real stuff. The potato is only living off burger king, preworkouts and monster drinks, he is too retarded to pin himself or to not OD on orals

thats from the coath adam era
adam proved that the only way to get Jason anywhere near lean is to put severe strain on your relationship and nearly lose your wife by spending every day with jason, randomly stopping by his house to check his fridge, going through his wallet for dunkin donuts receipts, and forcing him to do cardio every single day

youtube.com/watch?v=kZWLsZjm2jk

RICH PIANA VS. JASON GENOVA

WAR

IT'S ON

He literally never looks like he brushes his teeth or washes his face.

He actually does have good genetics. Just look at And that's not even below 10%.

All he needs is a proper workout schedule and a diet he sticks too. But thatll never happen because hes unmotivated, lazy, and has no will power. His back is wonky, probably because he doesnt train it right. But his legs are top notch, and unbelievably he never works them out so instantly that means he has good genetics in my book.

But he's already made it user

>that natty walk

ONE DAY

Ironically the muslim is the only sane person there.

I say he looks better than Pianoman, even a DYEL skinnyfat looks better than that weird oily lumpy man that dresses that looks like an edgy 15 year old's drawing of a tough guy.

I can hear the synthol sloshing around his biceps that look like tumors when he walks.

Dude, he's been roiding for years.

I'm witnessing m'lard since 2009 and that's a shoop.

yeah great genetics bro

He already did

He doesn't shower either

The second kid looks like a girl jeb bush.

Spotted the dyel

>that ILS

order 66 janoy cresva for being a scamming jew

order sissty siss jason for ruining lenny's moment with hoke hogan because he thinks he's a youtube celery

Lord Vader motivates me because he is an ugly retard yet has managed to get a pretty good physique at times

That's from the coath Adam era you stupid fuck
Adam declared he WOULD get janoy to have visible abs and god damnit he did it. Nearly cost him his marriage but he did it.
His wife however, demanded Adam stop checking up on Jason several times a day when she fell pregnant and that was the end of coath Adam and a swift return to Hindenburg Jason

>When Jason gets out of the car and wings his arms

lol

He doesn't know how to cook oatmeal in a microwave youtube.com/watch?v=AXTvVuve5S8

do you really think he's going to make it?

he already has
youtube.com/watch?v=U6ZBRsnXzH0

I almost want to save and post every video jason has ever made.. just in case he dies, or his channel gets shut down.. but I don't know if anyone would even watch lol also have no idea where i'd post to let people know

>Jason Genova will die in your lifetime

He actually has looked good in the past at least.

Do you guys think he was maybe on cycle though?

What is this fat ass posing for lmao

>Somali Nigger AND muslim AND in Europe
Nah

i still don't know whether this dude is actually retarded or not

>Big Lenny will die in your lifetime

just skittles in the am bro. whatever prohormone peejay needs testing on a human bean

Is a binge day once in a blue moon good in any way?

I usually eat around 1800 calories, but fucking stuffed myself with about 4000.

Is there any bright side to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=WIWr2GkIvtQ

Watch for at least 2 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=HKgc2Q7e32A&t=243s

DOES THIS LOOK SOFT TO YOU?

order 66 pissout

I find it hard to believe that someone out there is a big enough loser to edit all that shit and compose an autistic song out of it.

>that flute solo
gets me everytime

>Ian McCarthy claims he can get Jason finally fit like a gorillian years ago
>Jason is fattier than ever
This is worse than the PJ Bruan era

??? he admited using steroids you dumb cuck

Calm down bri

It was his cover for him being a lazy shit while coath adam was away

If I posted every jason genova video, or made a Jason Genova: Best of youtube channel, would you guys watch? Seriously contemplating it, because we all know he's going to die soon.

Fuck janoy for naming PJ Braun his coach at the Ruby climax. Worst thing he's ever done.

I'd watch a good chronology. Theres actually some "always sunny"-tier character arcs of people just becoming increasingly deranged if you watch the stuff start to finish.

Would I post that here to get people to watch? would you rather I only put up a select few, or all? I'm willing to put in the time, if it will be worth it and people watch.

you will probably get more views posting to fitmisc genova thread

YouTube is the way to go. then just post it here and on fitmisc. Fit and fitmisc make up his whole audience, pretty much.

>fitmisc
is this like the autismal misc?
is this where yaboydave and some other big miscers went during that ban wave? I remember seeing some other site popping up

what is fitmisc?

So what if I have the upper body, and not the lower body again?

youtube.com/watch?v=yLtvVPbl3do

fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?117056-**Official-Jason-Genova-and-the-Delray-Misfits-Thread-(PT-13)**&s=7e8c7f4c09d67be7aa7ddcee65c29a83

Yeah this is where they went

Yeah I get where to find it, I'm trying to figure out whether this is the same place I'm thinking of pisslord

10q breh

are you eminem?

>roiding for this

Holy shit I can't tell which of them looks more ridiculous

>Imitation Crab meat vs imitation imitation crab meat

Fresh off the boat

((()))

That time Jason was afraid to box jump 2 feet, because he was afraid he would die.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0WTCQYLZ8E

NOT IF I DO FIRST DUMBDUMB!

lmao that's a good one.

this

You fucking newfags are pissing me off. Jason literally posted his STEROIDS on instagram but removed them shortly after he was told it will get him in trouble (this shit happends at least couple of times). By STEROIDS i mean ORALS only. He is too fucking retarded to tie his shoes or brush he's teeth and you faggots think he is capable of pinning himself? He was eating orals like candy but he has no clue about sticking to a protocol or diet. He was eating dbol randomly until he went out of it. He was also a lab rat for Blackliverlabs and PeeJay was feeding him prohormones before they hit the shelves (and got taken down because of illegal substances). After all those years Ganoys liver is probably about to essplode and cream his ass

>good genetics
>5'5"

only when he stops listening to fat fucking lenny and does a proper routine

>talking shit about the Tom Platz of abs

He has his online shop, scams and an army of piss troopers. I'm sure he does pretty good for himself

Sweden is fucked. Maybe older generation had some chance to unfuck it, but it's too late now.

Kek