You will never be Tyler Durden

>you will never be Tyler Durden

Such a shit 2deep4u film

already am, with more lbm.

fight club is great neck yourself

If you didn't grasp the concept of Fight Club you must be pretty fucking dense desu famalam.

d
e
e
p
u

>fight club
>shit

also you're missing the point OP everyone has a tyler durden in them

hurr durr consumerism masculinity hurr

also its funny how

>I see in the fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars, advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives, we've been all raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't and we're slowly learning that fact. and we're very very pissed off.

has more meaning now then it did almost 2 decades ago

Yes you can

Damn not bad... not bad indeed

The Durden body type (aka Ottermode) is more sustainable, more attractive, and easier to attain than ANY other body type.

more like fedora club lmao

Self improvement is masturbation

We are all Tyler Durden, senpai.

Its also not impressive to anyone but teens and fat people

his name was jeffery seidson
his name was jeffery seidson

Show changed my life.
> he looks like I want to look
> be acts like I want to act
> be fucks life I want to fuck
I am tyler

Jacked body+Good face=Chad
Facial aesthetic+good body=Brad
Jacked body+Facial aesthetic=Slayer

>Brad
>Not impressive

>caring what a bunch of autists on Veeky Forums think
Normalfags will think you are JACKED. If there's ever a benchmark for socially making it, that's it. Personally making it can vary of course.
Veeky Forumss standards are naturally going to be higher. But Veeky Forums also thinks cardio is cancer so YMMV.

every man wants to be like tyler durden

I never understood why he wore the glove

>easier to attain than ANY other body type.

Any?

Did you guys know the author of fight club is gay? Rewatch it and you'll catch way more innuendo then you could imagine.

Being fat requires you to sit still (like at a desk job) and not work out while at a calorie surplus
This is much easier so youre wrong

Is ottermode easier to attain and sustain than the roided athletic mode? yes

lol come on bro, if you walked along a beach with that body and a face at least 7/10, you'd have every bitch there wet. It's honestly only dudes browsing Veeky Forums that think the Arny body is more attractive than the Pitt in fight club. I can almost guarantee you that any grill will say Pitt over Arny

Don't ever want to be.

>You will be stuck in Robert Paulson mode for ever