Soooo.. Did you have enough testosterone in your body to vote for Trump, Veeky Forums?

Soooo.. Did you have enough testosterone in your body to vote for Trump, Veeky Forums?

>tfw too intelligent for high testosterone

isn't it a bit late to vote for him now?

Trump is a low t candidate

Statism is a cuck ideology 'ooh im a small weak beta who needs big daddy govt to protect me'
Wrote in rand paul

you vote every single day of your life user. if you buy meat in the supermarket you are voting with your wallet to finance the animal holocaust. think about it.

'did' is past time user.

it's a step in the right direction.

you don't get to be beefy by going to the gym once, you go consistently, lifting more and more until you are where you want to be.

it is the same as politics.

That would be a vote in the right direction

Being an egotistical alpha male, I only vote for myself.

I think you misread my post user, I said you would be SUPPORTING the death of animals

I voted for him. For solstice, my wife just gave me a Donald Pump shirt from Dom's store.

She also got me some Gnar Pump. I've never used pre-workout before, so that should be interesting.

i know... because i'm not a little faggot afraid of killing animals for food

Rand is the hero we deserved, but not yet the hero we need.
First we needed a ridiculous orange wrecking ball to blow the fuck out of the cucks and crash the left with no survivors, then a small government, sensible human like Rand can follow afterwards.

this guy gets it

> not lifting to prepare for a civil war

Trump is for beta's who look up to silver spoon corruption because they think it's the same as having accomplishments. No OP, I'm not a faggot. I like myself.

Rand is the ultimate in cuckoldism

>tfw too high testosterone for intelligence

>small government, libertarian-leaning conservative who is cursed with manletism and feels the pain that half of Veeky Forums feels
>kidnaps cute girls and makes them pray to made up deities
Literally our guy.
In what way is he cuckoldry?

thats not true me and my wife's son voted for him

No one likes you. Jizz bastard

ancraps detected
being dependend on you boss isnt freedom also

MAGA

>tfw too high

Technically every deity is made up

>Randlet

>being so beta and afraid of brown people that you literally cuck yourself and elect a reality tv star to be president

Kek

I voted for Clinton.

Trump has been holding a decade long grudge because someone called his hands small (accurately)*. He's not even a beta, he's a gamma.

* Not the reason I voted against him, but still LOL at this pathetic fuck.

I'm too high test for trump. Voted Gary Johnson

I remember the sad fucks that graduated in the midst of the great recession. I hope every idiot college kid that voted Trump comes to regret it when the buffoon obliterates the economy again with muh deregulation and muh tax cuts.

>tfw too intelligent to live in America

>being so biased you think the right wing is about "hating brown people"
kek

I would rather have an establishment president than a TV show host with literally no political experience.

But hey, 4 years of Trump should be pretty entertaining. Hopefully the pendulum will swing back to the left hard after Trump fucks the country up for 4 years.

>wanting a manlet to rule over you

6'3+ to even be considered #mypresident.

I voted for Trump and I'm a girl. Does that make me high test or high estrogen?

both

>Voting for Reddit: the candidate

lol

That's why I'm #CruzMissile

>implying that wasnt the basis for Trump's entire candidacy

>muh immigrants
>muh factories in other countries
>muh jobs stolen by mexicans

Stay scared beta bitch. You need Trump to help you compete in the world because you can't make it on your own.

The white mans burden is heavy.

Your inability to respect the opinions and problems of people in different socio-economic situations than yourself, is part of the reason why Trump is president now.

Stay mad cuckboy

So before the white people who voted for Trump where murdering, child raping, gun toting hate crime commiting rednecks who wanted to kill all brown people but now they are beta and weak who cant compete
Are they hate mongering and strong or fearful and weak?

Do Trump voters "respect" the opinions of others? Fuck you and your phony demand for empathy; you don't care about anyone other than yourself.

>raping murdering gun toting
Cool strawman, i never said any of that. Are all Trumpets this stupid?

This, you vote with your dollar. Consumers control the market, most of us don't use that power to our advantage.

>Are all Trumpets this stupid?
Im not even american, i just find it funny how most of the critizism of Trump and the people who voted for him have been on how the white man has taken power and now its germany in the 1930s all over again but you seem to think they are scared bitches who cant compete

Im asking a straight forward question, which is it?

Asking me "which is it" implies that i've taken both of the positions you've set forth, which isn't true.

Voted for Rand Paul in the primaries, Johnson in the election.

>tfw too intelligent to vote for Trump

No, it implies both of these statements have been provides from separate sources and they cannot both be true at the same time since they are mutually exlusive

I think the US is in a terrible state right now and the consensus from people who give dont like trump or his supporters usually have nothing intelligent to say so its mostly "Trump is a racist, i however cant be racist since im not white" and yes, thats what actually was said

Im comparing you to them because you seem to base you opinion mostly on insults about being beta and id love to see how you as an individual would battle a international company who chose to move your job overseas to save costs and putting you out of a job

This user is smart. Trump looks out for himself and only. His backwoods supporters are about to be in for a rude awakening.