Thoughts ?

Thoughts ?

Good beginner routine. Belongs in the sticky imo.

I do this routine and it's pretty good. I'm still a beginner and I'm slowly pushing up but I'm constantly deloading. Comes with any LP routine I guess.

I'm going to try it.
it's similar to what I've been doing.

do you have objections to adding a few different lifts in the same workout? or do these cover most of the muscle groups.

Where are the deadlifts you little bitch

on Wednesdays?

its helped raise my poverty bench and put it on par with my squat
I think it was mostly from putting bench before squats

amrap deadlifts on a beginner routine is fucking retarded

other than that it's a solid program

Oh yeah whatever happened to the trap?
I haven't been here in months

yeah, whoa, the fuck. don't do AMRAP on deadlifts. I'm hoping that's a typo.

What's wrong with it ?

fixed it

Too much weight on an untrained back. Good way to fuck your back up with all that sudden stress.

How about 2x5 like the rest ?

beginners aren't good at recognizing form breakdown (aka where amrap sets should end), which is especially dangerous on an exercise like the deadlift

yes, 1-2x5 with regular progression is the way to go

thanks senpai

i am doing by deadlift 2x3 + 1x3+ and i stop as soon as i notice bad form in the side mirror.

also i am not doing dips in my GSLP, what are they for and what can they be substituted for?

>looking to the side while deadlifting

don't do this

Should deadlift be increasing by more than 2kg a workout then? Otherwise your squat is going to outpace your deadlift pretty quick (you'll be adding 4kg a week (at least) to squat and only 2kg a week to deadlift)

what's that font?
Giving me the chills

90s hacker

This. The Greyskull programme is what Johnnie Pain teaches people as a coach, and as a coach he can make sure their form is solid. When doing things alone, Greyskull can lead to injury.

My tip would be to do away with amrap and also do 5x5 for all lifts for the first month or so at least, until form is decent. Also being honest with oneself when it comes to form is key; embarrasing to admit one failed the 7th rep when benching 40kg, but that's being a noob for ya...

Yes, if you progress without re-loading, but you won't. I've had to re-load my shitty sqats two times and I'm only doing 60kg (goddamn chicken legs...), meanwhile my deads are progressing without re-loads at all and I just hit 100kg no probs.

>Greyskull
>bulbasaur
>reddit

So dumb you cant even tell youre being memed when its in the title

>6min rests between sets.
Holy shit, for real? I do 2 min tops between first and second, 3 min before the last one (amrap), at most...

Pointless accessories for curlbros. Use this one and add your own accessories instead.

>I do GSLP! Ah man I missed a rep, better deload by 10%!

xD
But no, cut that stupid rule out and you have a decent workout.

Pro-tip: YNDTP

i only do it when i feel the need to check my form. it's better than arching my back and not realizing it.