He doesn't run up hills for legs

>he doesn't run up hills for legs
>he doesn't run up stairs for legs
>he doesn't jump rope for legs
>he doesn't workout core several times a week with a full day detected to core on top of that
>he doesn't wear a 50lb+ weighted vest and do bodyweight exercises like dips, pullups and pushups

You're fooling yourself if you think you're athletic or in shape if you don't have all of those exercises incorporated into your workout. That is all.

>squats double his bodyweight
>benches 100lbs more than his bodyweight
>..
>..
>gases from running up a flight of stairs

Too many people are like this. idc if you can leg press 1000lbs for reps. If you can't run up a 1000 steps in a single sprint you're fucking worthless

I'll be doing hill sprints later, I live up a really steep hill.

SPRINT UP HILL
WALK BACK DOWN

REPEAT UNTIL ABOUT 18 - 24 REPETITIONS WHILE LISTENING TO MUSIC AND WORKING HARDER IF I SEE A GRILL WALKING DOWN/UP MY STREET

Does that give me legs pic related?

The thing about us cardio junkies is, is that we CAN squat our bodyweight for reps just by merely running up hills and such. Running up hills and stairs is much harder than squatting or deadlifting, and uses more muscles and more energy. Meanwhile, you may be able to squat, but you sure as fuck can't step into our world. And if it ever came down to a fight, hahaha, just forget about it, even the girl cardio junkies would out box you clowns and put you down. You muscle mass faggots would be gassing like a fat slob.

>tfw no hills

1000 in a single SPRINT?
Do you know what a sprint is?
And where the fuck are you getting 1000 steps together?
I do sets of 226, which is the highest publicly available staircase near me, run up, walk down, repeat, but you can't sprint on stairs, you can't build momentum or increase force, and the effort has to be maintained over time instead of coming in a short burst of 10-20 seconds.

if you eat 2k calories. Yep. If you eat big, you'll get big gains. Pic related. Dude doesn't even squat or deadlift, just hikes and runs stairs

promontory stairs?

Or we'd grab you and take you down and choke you out because it takes no skill, and a weight advantage of 50 pounds means you really would have no way to fight your way out of it.

>cardio and moderate resistance training
literally granny training. good luck never leaving auschwitz mode.

just do heavy RT, HIIT and work on mobility and use BW exercises for core. that's what i can do and i am bigger, stronger and better at bodyweight shit than anyone who trains like you suggest.

I can do 3x6 pullups with a 100lb weighted vest @ 175lbs.

Nope, other side of the country, actually, coastal trail stairs in Newfoundland.

awful troll

running about like a clown in spandex is about the least useful training possible.

and you're a clown yourself if you believe BW squats for reps is anything to brag about.

>thinking that BW squats means just your body
no-one can be this retarded

>be me and dyel
>go backpacking for weeks at a time
>35 pound pack going up an down mountains 25+ miles a day
>for weeks

I'm getting into lifting, but knowing I'm more Veeky Forums than most of you feels good.

275lbs pull ups for 3x6 is heavy training - exactly what i am arguing is useful.

not fannying around with reps here and there with a vest and running.

do 3x6 for everything then you might get out of dyel mode.

>1000 steps in a single sprint

I run up a hiking trial near my house every saturday morning. Takes me about 35 minutes. Its steep. Especially the first half. And at the end towards the top there is a steep slope you can climb up, which i always do, and it always burns the fuck out of my quads and i feel so exhausted yet refreshed and alive at the same time. Being in the middle of the woods running truly makes me feel alive and healthy. And its good knowing 99.9% of fit would be gased at the bottom and probably couldnt make it to the top in sub 40 minutes.

If I can't get to the gym Pistol squats, jump lunges followed by hill sprints and skipping is amazing.

>if you eat 2k calories. Yep. If you eat big, you'll get big gains. Pic related. Dude doesn't even squat or deadlift, just hikes and runs stairs
kek

Trailrunning innawoods is the shit