Did Veeky Forums become the new /r9k/

Seriously.
Most of the threads are about getting women and worried about aesthetics for getting women.

Why even worry? You can find someone even if your fat/skelly/ugly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSmPEOCQCk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think most people here don't really know what they really want out of life so they try to fill that hole with women.

It's sad man

What bothers me is this new trend of starting a purely r9k thread, and sprinkling some "btw I set a PR today" Veeky Forums dust at the end to make it "Veeky Forums-related". Ex: "how do I pick up girls on tinder? Should I tell her what I bench?"

It's like some of the smarter robots realized they are never going to get good advice asking other pathetic robots for help, and started raiding the most alpha board for guidance.

Jokes on them. Most of Veeky Forums is gay or questioning.

>Ex: "how do I pick up girls on tinder? Should I tell her what I bench?"

Exactly

I think it has more to do with the fact that lifting isn't rocket science and fit likes to answer any real exercise science related question with "read the sticky" and "ss faggot". Once you take the topics the board should cover, and you ignore them, shitposting ensues.

Veeky Forums has always been /r9k/ on steroids newshitter

>You can find someone even if your fat/skelly/ugly.
COPE
O
P
E

>implying Veeky Forums wasn't always /r9k/ meets /pol/

>/pol/tards trying to force their autistic basement worldview onto Veeky Forums

It's been more r9k than fitness for a while now

If the dude on his right fixed his shit up (though judging by the picture, he may be genetically in trouble) I don't see why he couldn't get a girlfriend or wife. Sure, she may not look good or anything but if companionship is what you guys are after, then it's not hard to find someone.

Unless you guys are just looking for trophy wives or something, then sure. Dude on the left will pull some hot chick. Once the appeal of his looks die off, what is really left in the relationship?

I don't think you guys think all this through.

>lose glasses/get lenses
>hair cut
>lose fat
>fix acne
>get nose job

insta 6/10 at least

the chad looks shit with the fake blue eyes anyway

>Unless you guys are just looking for trophy wives or something, then sure. Dude on the left will pull some hot chick. Once the appeal of his looks die off, what is really left in the relationship?

such envy. you faggots make it seem like good looking people can't also be multi-faceted, interesting individuals.

it's fucking sad being that bitter about other people's fortune.

>the new
Kill yourself. 09 Veeky Forums was /r9k/ + misc + /a/ and newshits like you ruined it.

>I want a super hot girl but i refuse to get a haircut, wash my face, wear contacts or anything to self improve
You are equal to the fat chicks who demand a 6'4'' mega rich guy who is a fitness model cowboy austronaut millionaire with a 15'' dick
Fuck you

Go cry on r9k, its specifically made for these subjects

Im so glad new people like me ruined it. ive been around since 2005.
Kys

>kys
lurk for 2 years before posting

You can get someone if you put effort into it even if you look like the guy on the right

>i've been around for 11 years
post body

>It's like some of the smarter robots realized they are never going to get good advice asking other pathetic robots for help, and started raiding the most alpha board for guidance.
misc at bodybuilding.com is the same thing because Veeky Forums gives MUCH better advice

however we don't have a misc section on Veeky Forums so its just in the general catalog

I dont take pics of myself. Never cared to.
Best i have deal with it.

>intellectual mexican

>I dont take pics of myself. Never cared to.

Is it because you're fat and ugly?

Lol im not mexican

Im half german and half native american

Mexicans are also half European and half Native American as well.

Yes thats it. Hahaha

>asks for pics
>attacks the dude
get out DYEL newfaggots
post shirtless pics m8, people can be deceivingly small in shirts

youtube.com/watch?v=bSmPEOCQCk8

>Is it because you're fat and ugly?
Faggot, the "Post pics" card is basically saying "I have no arguments against you so ill berate your body instead regardless if you post pics or not"

Even if he was the most shredded asshole on the planet you would find fault, call him short, call it roids or say he had an ugly face and was compensating
Enough cancer

well that's what fucking happens when you retards indulge those threads, don't report them because LMAO IT'S THE BOARD CULTURE BRAH. i do. and some threads are up for literally days because LMAO MODS.

honestly i want this board to turn into a complete shithole like how /tv did with the BBC spammer.

did you want him to post his body so you could fap to him faggot? Only reason anyone ever asks :^)

Well the guy on the right

>has an atrocious, lazy (((((haircut)))))
>doesn't take care of his face or trim his eyebrows at all
>has a lot of visceral fat
>glasses look gay
>paler than casper the ghost

If he fixed all of that he could pull girls. This is the case with 99% of "ugly guys" who "lost the genetic lottery"; usually you just don't fucking try.

I'm convinced Connor posts on Veeky Forums, who else would shill his videos?

Yes!
Several boards has changed:
Fit -> r9k
R9k -> lgbt
Lgbt -> soc
Soc-> post dick pics

r9k has gone into a bait board and /b/ 2.0

I used to be able to spend an entire day just talking on the board, now I can't spend more than 30 minutes

R9k is trap propaganda and > tfw no gf

Ehm...Veeky Forums is more trap propaganda and >tfw no gf

leftypol keeps posting beta horseshit here

ALERT

WE HAVE A CLASS 3 ELLIOT SIGHTING ON Veeky Forums

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

how is that shirt poping off like that? lmao this shit is funny as fuck

Holy shit that guy.

>tfw to smart for Veeky Forums

Natty??

It's always been like r9k

This reminds one time I got with a girl.

>kissless virgin
>see qt3.14
>have this urge to chat her up but at the same time afraid I'll fuck it up
>eeh just do it
>she's actually really nice, and we get along pretty good
>did she just agree to go out with me on a date?
>things actually went out smooth, food was really good and there was not a single awkward silence during the whole night
>take her home
>when we're at the entrance, she suddendly hugs me
>it's the most warm and lovely hug I've received since... forever
>look at her
>she's got the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen
>"...come here silly!"
>suddendly feel warm, lovely and a bit wet lips kissing me
>so this what kissing is like...
>never been so happier in my whole life
>open my eyes in excitement
>look at my room's ceiling
>it felt so real for a moment
>so real...

I kinda miss her sometimes.

>Veeky Forums
>alpha
AHAHAHAHA no

>Not him but actually I consider Elliot to be a hero of modern civilization.
>He stood up alone against the giant that is female privilege and even though he lost, he fought the good fight.
>The backlash against him actually shows how toxic this community is to unnatractive men. They demonize him for nothing. He was a human being.
>Sure, attack him for being a criminal, but do not attack his humanity. He wanted what we all want, some pussy.

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

>training for 11 years to look like this

>Gandy's eyes
>fake
cope harder gymcel trash

Do you guys feel like you're constantly fall in love with pretty much any girl that shows you attention?

What happens if you pull the cord

No, i used to be like that but i grew out of it
Now i dont care at all

No. You just need to get layed

kek im not into what you guys "think" is perfect.
I like 15% and just gonna maintain that.
I just come to the board for fun now.
I used to be 305lbs
Ive made it.
Have a wife, career, and house.

You can be disappoint. I dont care, just shows me your never going to be happy with yourself.

Yeah I have that

Lock me up with the ugliest girl in the world for 10 hours and I will still fall in love

I just ignore all women
> Never have to burden a woman with my existence by creeping her out
> Never have to wonder if she likes me or not because it doesn't matter
I cry myself to sleep every night though so I am not happy
Well better than being the creep r-right?

>post body

Fuck you, I've been screaming "faggot" on a Moot even before he started Veeky Forums.

I'm of the opinion that you can't complain about being ugly until ou lose weight. Get skinny or fit and then look at your face, usually simply not having as much fat improves facial features like 100%. Another problem is usually skin, which can be treated as well. Yes, genetics do play a part in facial attractiveness but that doesn't give you license to give up, assuming you're not a hideously deformed mutant.

Oh god, and I used to think Veeky Forums was an autistic cesspool

It would be extremely painful

UUUU

More...?

>marry someone you actually like
>proceed to (laughs internally) when girls seem romantically interested

Really strokes my ego desu

Veeky Forums has been a dump since 2013. Terrible moderation, largely underage user base. I'll pop over once in a while to troll people or shitpost because that's all this board deserves.

I blame Zyzz for everything, before he came around this was a nice place.

>traps
>explicitly gay

Pick one

Not smart enough to use "too", you fucking mouthbreather.

>try to make ironic intelligence post
>make common grammatical error
>i-it was my plan all along
>you fell for the bait, gotcha

Fuck you, gay boy.

It isn't that Veeky Forums is turning into /r9k/, its simply the influx of /pol/cucks that don't actually lift and just sit here and spread their propaganda everywhere.

I used to, but it's gotten much better, and I'm just making friends with these girls which is fun for the most part.

Though ironically, I've noticed some of these girls clearly showing interest now

Half of the time it's spelled with "to". How new are you?

he has baby legs
what a fag

What's this called?
Are women no longer attracted to this due to only wanting vain gymbros or twinks due to being affected by xenoestrogens?

Norwooding ginger crossshitter

>Are women no longer attracted to this due to only wanting vain gymbros or twinks due to being affected by xenoestrogens?
Nah, they still attracted

Just lol at thinking women are attracted to ANYONE whose HAIRLINE has moved past Norwood stage 1

In what world are you living?
Unless you're talking abouth 10/10 picky models, women will be forgiving of hairline if you've got good body, life sorted out and you're interesting/fun to talk to.