LOW TEST

Guys, i think i have low test.
I went on a cut and successfully managed to lose 40 pound, went from 23% bf to 10%bf. But something worries me, i think i did it the wrong way. Since i love too much to eat and i got anxious everytime i ate my daily calory intake before the day ended, i reduced my fat consumption. I got rid of oil, peanuts, avocado, butter etc. It helped me a lot when eating a 1200 cal a day because i could eat more satisfying foods like vegetables. Now i think i screwed it because i was on no fap too. Now, after almost a year, i think my hormonal sistem is fucked up:
>low sex drive
>I think my testicles shrinked (i'm not sure of this, probably it is my imagination, but i feel them smaller, idk)
I'm trying to fap once every week
> the amount of semen i cum is ridiculously small and it is almost transparent with very few white parts.
>I lost a lot of muslcle
>I'm tired, i feel depressed, i feel i failed everything in my life

Help me guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#General_benefits&ved=0ahUKEwjNr4Tr-ufQAhVK7yYKHdJHDMIQygQIHzAA&usg=AFQjCNEu1jw0iEzDr0quc5W8qzk4mzsNrw
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Age? Do you shave your chest?

When eating that little you're going to loose muscle mass and also your loads will be smaller because of it as well.

Start eating more, jeez

Nigga, you got trolled by Veeky Forums into fucking your shit up.
1200 cals for a year? Do you hate your muscle mass that much?

fit toldme

How can i get my masculinity back?

How about you stop eating less than an auschwitz prisoner?

i'm 1800 kcal now.

Warmer but still cold

it happens to road cyclists when theyre in peak condition. because of their starving, they produce less testosterone.

eat more and lift heavy.

Do you think eating more fat would restore my testosterone levels ? I want lo feel lust again.
And what would happen if i bulk esting low fat and with low testosterone?

No

eat a balanced diet. start bulking you'll feel better.

I'm not sure where you think you screwed up. You went on a cut, got to low bf%.

Now you lean bulk with +500 cal on TDEE and start lifting heavy as fuck. What's the problem? You're in the perfect position now.

>I'm not sure where you think you screwed up. >You went on a cut
That's exactly where he screwed up

Happened to me too when I was struggling through depression. Went from 83kg to 63kg within a 5 month period.

Barely spaffed a teaspoons worth of jizz and had to take afternoon naps. Fat intake was minimal.

I recovered after a good bulk. Getting plenty of fats and proteins seems to be key in boosting testosterone.

This is all anecdotal

It would be a waste of a bulk, you would gain muscle about as fast as a woman. Eat more fats.

GOMAD now. That milk make you high test in no time

He's at a low bf% and weight. Isn't he the ideal candidate for a lean bulk at this point?

>LOW TEST
Eat more protein/meat, sleep more, work out harder/more than your already doing, have more sex and fap more
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#General_benefits&ved=0ahUKEwjNr4Tr-ufQAhVK7yYKHdJHDMIQygQIHzAA&usg=AFQjCNEu1jw0iEzDr0quc5W8qzk4mzsNrw
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
>i think i did it the wrong way.
You did
>I got rid of oil, peanuts, avocado, butter etc
You got rid of stuff that could have helped you
>i was on no fap too
Don't be.
>I'm trying to fap once every week
Do your best to make it more than that
>Help me guys.
For God's sakes especially eat more protein and lift more. It literally looks like you did nothing you were supposed to do and just let yourself go.
>Isn't he the ideal candidate for a lean bulk at this point?
Yes, but if he had just been doing that like normal from the beginning, instead of going on a needless and detrimental cut, he wouldn't be a spooky skeleton now.

Its the combination of low sat fat and low calories.

I did the same thing, went from 185 to 165 over 3 months on 1500 a day. Not only is that low amount of calories bad for you physically it is bad for you mentally. Im clean bulking at around 2600 a day currently andni increased my saturated fat intake and my sex drive and test is almost back to normal and im much more mentally stable.

Thank you bro. I will follow the advices anons are giving. I hate this state, my sexdrive is gone and i feel tired all the time, it doesen't matter how much i sleep.
What bf do you think i am in op's pic?

i'm afraid of getting fat again if i bulk.

I think you are retarded m8

I'm 15%bf and i think i have low test. No sex drive, tired all the time, depressed etc.

What do you suggest? Do i go for a cut to 10% bf?

It worked well for OP so why don't you give it a go?

What now? Do i bulk?

Depends. Are you 225 15% or 135 15%?

Literally everything you said lines up exactly with having low test. If you were just tired and depressed that alone wouldn't be an indicator but the rest of it is definitely indicative.

Why the fuck would you eat 1200 calories a day for a year while not jerking off if you didn't want to lose your testosterone and become a femboy?

If you cut any further at that weight you will basically be nonexistent. Lift and eat

I didn't read the whole thread (or any other htan OP post)

Sounds like low protein leading to low test. I get much less than my daily recommended protein and went to the dr about low test before. The real problem is that I'm not getting enough protein.

I also suffered from
>low sex drive
>tired, deprressed etc

5'2 manlet

even if i'm 15%bf

Don't bulk too hard then and focus on getting your lifts up

dhanks bro!

6'3 here when i was cuting around 1400-1200 calories a day i had a lower sex drive, instead of the really high sex driuve i always have.

uping fat intake was the key for me.

>mfw eating a few spoon of peanut butter while cutting

you got you libido back right?

Why not uh
you know
go to a doctor instead of trusting an ancient mongolian puppet show bullet board?

5'2 manlet
15% bf

Cut or bulk?

eat 2500 calories per day (start slowly at first since you fucked your shit up, up it by about 500 calories per week until you're up to around 2500-3000 cals a day) and lift heavy

keep forgetting to remove this gay ass trip

someone

>Do you think eating more fat would restore my testosterone levels
Yes. And protein.
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/

>Getting adequate fat and protein seems to be key in boosting testosterone.

FTFY

fat is necessary but too much and you're gonna have a bad time

thanks

Just don't overly meme yourself like OP, and whatever you do, do it normally with common sense. You don't have to strictly do one or the other and and make gains just fine. You especially don't have to absurdly bulk and think that's the only way to make gains

Seeing that you literally will always gain fat while building muscle...if you just get plain fat...you're just a fatass who isn't putting work into the gym, not bulking...

>27 yo
>NoFap
>Low sex drive
>Blames low test

Are you fucking retarded? Next time before killing your libido and probably provoking yourself ED because of a stupid meme inform yourself or ask a doctor.

It's not low test, it's just that you are a moron. Low test is very rare at your age, stupidity is far more common.

You sound like a skeleton. You know the answer stop being a lazy pos.

Meant instead of

>Low test is very rare at your age
lol

At his age he still shouldn't have it and definitely shouldn't be looking like he does

bmp

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

OP this works I can vouch bby

i already did

FUCK YOU EVERYONE

I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF

NoFap shouldnt kill your sex drive though, right?

Use it or lose it
And if he has low test along side no fap because he's doubly fucking himself over because of what OP's been doing in his description, his test is only going lower/not rising and a meme especially is not helping him.

Use it or lose it
And he has low test along side no fap because he's doubly fucking himself over because he's doing it alongside what OP's been doing in his description. It like he's punching himself in the face repeatedly with both hands and on top of that not going to the doctor, then wondering why he has a broken jaw. His test is only going lower/not rising; and a meme that tells you to ignore normal biological responses that actually help your body and dick is especially not helping him.

>1200 cal/day as a grown adult man
holy shit dawg no wonder you look and feel like shit. eat something homie.

I went to the doctor to get my sperm tested for procreation purposes. It was during a heavy cut. My sperm didn't move at all and the volume of semen was low.

The doctor said,"This could because you have low testerone." He ordered a blood test. I gave blood a couple days after I started eating a normal 2500calories.

Guess what the Testerone test came back as? It came back as my test levels were 8xhigher than a normal high range.

The doctor accused me of juicing I said I am on no such thing.

Ordered up another test been a couple of weeks of normal eating. Test results came back normal.

Long story short your diet affects your test levels.

jacking it isn't using it, lmao. jacking off doesn't boost your test at all. it probably doesn't do jack shit to your test levels but i agree, it's obv not helping him out here.

he can't have sex tho, obv, cuz he's a literal skelly

So, it is the no fap bullshit tyat made me low test?

> my sperm didn't move.

So your sperm count was the same? Or the sperm was kind of dead and didn't move? Sorry i'm retarded.

>jacking it isn't using it, lmao.
It is.
>jacking off doesn't boost your test at all. it probably doesn't do jack shit to your test levels
Pic related. And masturbation does have clear health benefits aside form that, like in what I posted. And those benefits could have definitely helped.
>So, it is the no fap bullshit tyat made me low test?
Yes, and in combination with everything else you weren't doing. Do the rest of rest of what I posted as well.