Fat but thicc girl at gym. new. gets gymbros staring at her and guys constantly asking if she needs help

fat but thicc girl at gym. new. gets gymbros staring at her and guys constantly asking if she needs help.

the fit girls dont get any looks. why?

Because thicc girls are goat

Good lord, where did you learn to type?

>fat but thicc

Honey you're probably just fat and they're wondering why you keep staring at them.

Keep going though, you can make it too.

Beta cucks think, "oh, she's just fat enough that I might actually have a chance."

Because the fit girls are more intimidating to talk to and are already making it.

Fit girls usually have a bitchy resting face, especially at the gym. And they're actually putting in effort so they don't like being interrupted, like any guy would.
Unless you're totally autismo you can usually tell when someone's working hard and don't want to be bothered. Of course there's always the guy who talks for 5 minutes when you're trying to focus between sets.

High testosterone males.

Are you implying that flat ass is thicc?

There was this "thick" girl at the gym last night that was clearly only there to get attention. She was doing "pushups" and looked around for people to start helping or instructing her.

Funny thing was that nobody paid attention and was focused on their workout lifting like animals. I didnt relish in this but it was so obvious, had she asked me I would've helped her though. Anyway, had a great workout.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

NYC
Y
C

>Beta cucks think, "oh, she's just fat enough that I might actually have a chance."

Real answer. While I don't consider myself a 'beta cuck' there's definitly a level of "out of my league" where I don't even bother to talk to the girl because the difference is too large.

I've always dated girls 'out of my league'. I don't need advice to 'a;ways go for it'. I'm js.

>>>
> Anonymous 12/21/16(Wed)12:22:33 No.3975
>that
>thicc
n o a s s
n
o
a
s
s

best post.

"thicc" is only good if you are a QT like moosefix or another musclegirl

More like
ATLANTA
T
L
A
N
T
A

fit girls usually look mean af 2bh.

>While I don't consider myself a 'beta cuck' there's definitly a level of "out of my league" where I don't even bother to talk to the girl because the difference is too large.

t. cuckold beta faggot

Having medium hips is "thicc"? Boy, I
So tired of this meme

>Real answer. While I don't consider myself a 'beta cuck'
fucking christ my sides

What cuck about knowing your limits and not wanting to waste your time?
Im not him but i have opted out of asking girls out when ive known theyve had boyfriends or simply were way out of my league
If anything going for girls way above you is how you become either Elliot or a cuck

wtf gym are u at? i want to go there if fit girls are feeling neglected.

>when ive known theyve had boyfriends
this is morally right

>or simply were way out of my league

this means you're a beta faggot.

>If anything going for girls way above you is how you become either Elliot or a cuck

no you become Elliot or a cuck by being a beta faggot.

hahahahhahahahahahahh

fit girls are already occupied
recovering fattie is good gf material

Underrated post

That's a man